The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Ah Sohs in Takashimaya

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I am on leave today and went shopping with him in Takashimaya.

He said he wanted to get a gift for his mother and asked me to accompany him to Cartier. I helped him to choose a watch and he said his mum will “surely” like it. I am not sure what he meant, and I didn’t pursue on it.

Anyway, that is not what I want to write about today.

I want to write about the sheer number of Ah Sohs (AS) in Takashimaya. These AS are everywhere yakking and yakking away in their Singlish accent.

A particular incident I encountered was in the Ladies. The conversation went as follows:

AS 1 : Today I buy lots of things, jin-iia-song.

AS 2 : Yah lor, I so jealous. Your hubbie always give you so much money to spend, not like mine, so kiam-siap, always say I buy useless things and waste money.

AS 1 : Aiyah, no lah, but hor, you must control his money you know, if not, man hor, sure Tao-Chiak outside one. I always make sure his salary go into the joint account and I always check what how much he withdraw and where he withdraw his money. Like that hor you will know where he go when he is outside with his peng-yew.

AS 2 : No lah, my husband ok one lah. He work very hard and come home already so tired, where got time to fool around outside.

AS 1 : You never know hor. Better 盯紧紧 or else next time he run away from China gal you also dunno.

And it goes on and on and on….

I cannot help but contemplate in me why these AS-s even bother getting married in the first place if they cannot trust their husbands. In my lucid head, I was troubled whether in future – if I do get married, I will become like these AS-s.

To the men in this forum - If I were a man and have these AS-s as my spouse, in those “pasar-malam” looking flowery clothes carrying Coach handbags, having a huge bottom and blubbery limbs, drivelling away as if there is no tomorrow in Takashimaya Orchard Road - I can fathom why you stray for PRC young girls; visit prostitutes; go to KTVs and have so called “happy-ending” massages.

Have a nice day.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1