The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Allie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Successful first FFM

My story refers to the thread of jacky’s successful FFM experience as it seems like you guys are very ‘curious’ of how genuine our experience is.. hehe.. so here’s the thread and please up Jacky as well because without him arranging this won’t be happening ;)

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=505015

A little background of myself, I had went to a soft swing session in the past, but not as fantastic about this one because the girl last time will not allow us to finger her.. though I did enjoy the touchy session with her, but I guess it will be way more fun if I am able to ‘feel’ another girl’s beside myself :P

Thus we, I myself indeed feel that we are lucky when Irom approached Jacky and state she is bi and she is interested in me:) No offence to guys but when I was watching some of the FFM videos, it seems like one person will be left out in some way.. it kinda turns me off.. :/ I am bi-curious, I can have session with girls but ultimately I felt something missing without a guy, while Irom, she is bi, with higher interest in girls than guys.. what a perfect combination, and I can foresee we will be having a great time when meeting up:)

Fast forwarding the introductions to each other in line chat and discussion on arrangements of our meet up, we were meeting Irom at Bugis for dinner and will proceed to our hotel room afterwards. This is the first time we are seeing Irom in person, almost my height with cute face, my first impression. Later on during dinner I happened to peek on her boobs and realise she has deep curve.. she somehow made my imagination run wild even though we are at our dinner table :P

To prevent awkwardness to set in, we got ourselves a bottle of Moscato. Irom can’t stay with us overnight as she need to get up early for work tomorrow, and both of us has low threshold in drinking, it was perfect for girls to enjoy and get tipsy.. Half a bottle down, we were sitting closer and comparing who seems to be redder.. ‘I need a shower.’ I suggested. ‘Why don’t three of us shower together?’ Jacky followed. ‘Might be a little squeezy but it’s a good idea.’ Irom agreed. Finally we are seeing each other in our true self:) gosh Irom’s boobs look awesome! My boobs has nothing special to pen down about but hers, she has at least a C? Maybe to D.. I must admit I did felt a little intimidated lol..

Quick rinse on ourselves and we’re back to the king size bed, still, awkwardness sets in.. Luckily Irom took the lead and said: ’I shall start first then.’ Next thing I realise I was in her arms with her warm lips on my cheek. She then proceed to licking my ears, it was so turning on listening to her breath and the licking sound as she was teasing my earlobe. I want to return the favor so I started roaming my hands around her body, feeling her soft smooth skin beneath my palms. Her attention then turns to my lips, this is the first time I am frenching with a girl.. She is a passionate kisser:) The only difference in kissing a girl? There isn’t something spiky even we’re pressed hard to each other.. I believe the girls out there will know how I feel..lol While her tongue reaches my nipple, my hands were finally on her boobs that I was longing.. It felt good with the weight and the softness:) While Irom, she is good in her tongue skill.. A few suck and flick, my nipples were erected and hard.. and I can feel the wetness beneath me, wanting for more.. Not long later Irom’s finger is down and found out my readiness. Each of her rub on my clit sends me shivers and I can’t hold my moaning..

*The story doesn't stop here.. I am still recalling and composing.. And i guess i shouldn't let you guys waiting for too long;)
Old 21-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sona197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Successful first FFM

Very good start

dont let us wait😜😜
Old 21-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 14
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Please carry on Cumming, cheers
Old 21-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

sis more detail please, thanks
Old 21-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Allie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the ups:D and this is the subsequent part, enjoy:P

All these while Jacky was just by the side watching us in action. I guess he is considering of Irom’s feeling as she first stated she only wanted soft. I only realising it when Irom’s tongue travelled down joining her finger in teasing me.. I don’t like to be left out, but see what have I done.. I still somehow left him out:/

While Irom continue doing her magic, I reached to Jacky’s dick and start blowing him. Twirling my tongue around his tip and engulfed it in with the pressure that he liked, I then lowered my head down until his tip is touching the back of my throat. I heard him moaning:) Bobbing my head up and down with the suction pressure, I ensure his tip is rubbing on my palate and my tongue is pressing on his shaft. I wanted to please him more but I realise I can’t focus.. Moans were escaping from my mouth and I can’t help but contracting hard. The next moment, I reached my climax, with Jacky’s member still stuffing in me. What an experience!

I have been enjoying so much with Irom’s hard work and it’s time for her to get her reward. Flipping myself over and Irom is under me now, no idea how shall I go about pleasing another girl, I whispered in her ears: ‘What do you want me to do now?’

She returned me with a naughty grin: ‘Whatever you feel like doing..’

Her lips are so inviting and I followed my instinct, returning her with a passionate kiss, thanking her for the wonderful experience I just had. When my tongue reached to her nipple and sucking her, Jacky took over the frenching job. I enjoyed touching people and my hand never stop roaming around her body. My finger finally reached down and gosh, she was damn wet! Imitating the way I touch myself, I started rubbing her clit.. and I heard her moaning lightly:)

Curious of how does it feel like to lick another girl, my tongue went on lapping her.. This is the first time I am tasting a girl in such an intense way.. I had ever tasted myself before by sucking on the finger that was wet with my juice, but that is nothing compare to licking her. Before licking her I can already see whitish fluid flowing out.. pressing my tongue on her clit, I inserted my finger into her and it was an easy entering. Trying to flick my tongue on her clit with my finger pressing on her anterior wall of her vagina, her moaning continue in a light way..

I was actually a little confused, is she really feeling good? Her body is not shivering like me comparing to the time when she was licking me.. Is that because my clit is super sensitive or that is just her way of showing herself enjoying? I suddenly understand how does it feel when Jacky told me that I should feedback more to him on how I feel and how shall he do to pleasure me :/ I can only try doing things that I enjoyed others did on me, my tongue went to her love hole and started poking her, imitating a dick’s entry. Her moan gets little louder, and this is her loudest tone throughout the session, so I guess she liked this.

*Stop here now.. going for dinner first... hehe:P
Old 21-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow... this feels like live update.

No points to up you but here to show my support.
Old 21-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
PoseidonSGP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel so shy right now
Old 21-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
*Stop here now.. going for dinner first... hehe:P
Allie,

Great style of writing, love the adventurous sex spirit in you.
Looking forward for more.

And of course, not forgetting Jacky's contribution to making this session a successful one.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 21-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
Allie,

Great style of writing, love the adventurous sex spirit in you.
Looking forward for more.

And of course, not forgetting Jacky's contribution to making this session a successful one.

With pleasure,
Notary
Sadly I get zapped :/
Old 21-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limkh11 View Post
Wow... this feels like live update.

No points to up you but here to show my support.
Cause it just happened yesterday bro
Old 21-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Old 21-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Look at how considerate she is....

http://postimg.org/image/gdad2e8vj/
Old 21-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Hehe.. I'm finally done~ Thanks for reading and liking~ Up Jackytay coz he is really a great guy:D And if you guys zap is for jealousy, I take that as a compliment:P

With my tongue and finger still busy, I realised Jacky is now behind me. He is rubbing his dick on my still very wet pussy. The feeling of a hot and hard dick rubbing on my clit and my opening is just..delicious :P Jacky then hold on to my waist and give a push. It sends me oomph.. Even though I had climaxed with Irom’s tongue and finger, it is still more satisfying to having a dick filling me up and pumping me hard. But I realise one thing, the pleasure is not that intense compare to one on one with Jacky:/ Probably because my attention was diverted? I guess Jacky sensed that? Because he didn’t pump me for very long..

But I guess Irom somehow get stimulated seeing me being pumped? Because not long after I saw Irom agreeing to Jacky’s penetration. Well it is an experience of being a watcher, I thought to myself while Jacky is on top of her. Seems like Irom doesn’t agree to me, she somehow managed to pull my head over and french with me. Jacky too, he was fingering me, imitating the pace that he was pumping on Irom. I no longer felt myself as a watcher, I felt connected, I felt that this should be the way how an FFM like- no one is to be left out:)

Did Irom cummed? Until this point when I am writing this it is still a mystery.. I know Jacky didn’t. But Irom seems quite satisfied because she stopped stimulating anyone and decided to just cuddle with us.. Cuddling with her felt good:) She is facing me hugging me, with her thigh in between mine, one of her arm is over my waist on my back. Jacky is behind her, hugging both of us, basically Irom is sandwiched between us:) This kind of cuddling and silence after a good sex is just simply satisfying:) ‘I felt like I can fall asleep like this.’ Irom first break the silence. Yea, how I wish I can cuddle her to sleep too:/ But too bad she can’t stay..

We then started chatting, sharing on our lives, telling those silly things that we’ve done in the past.. After a bathroom break, we switched our lying position, this time Jacky is in the centre. I was at his right while Irom is at his left. “A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side~” I was reminded of this song now when recalling back the scene..lol

After a while of cuddling, Irom’s hand started crossing over Jacky’s body, reaching to my nipple, fondling it. Returning the favour, i started stroking her thigh.. Not long later Irom’s whole body is over and we are locking our lips again. But this time it seems like Irom is more interested in stimulating us? We tried fingering her but she hinted that she was uncomfortable. So back to position one, she was licking and fingering me, while I was blowing Jacky. It is stimulating, but I started to miss Jacky’s dick. I wish I can ride hard on him.. but that means we will leave Irom out. My wish remained in my brain.

Irom later reached to me and kissed me again while I paused blowing Jacky. And I suddenly thought of this: how does it feel like having two girls licking a guy? I told Irom about it and by just exchanging a blink, we both started lapping on Jacky’s shaft, I was licking his upper part while Irom taking care on the bottom side. When I was sucking on his tip, Irom would play with his balls. Sometimes we kissed each other with his dick in between. Jacky’s moaning is rewarding:) He has been putting his effort and attention on pleasing both of us, I’m glad that we can put our attention all to him too:)

Time flies. Irom needs to go back. A quick wash up and tidying, we sent Irom to taking a cab back. So that’s about our first FFM session. But our night didn’t stop here. Jacky hasn’t cummed, I want his fuck.. After we’re back to the room, we had another round before both of us are satisfied and decided to call it a day.. Two things that I took home for the day: #1. I will try to moan louder. #2. If something that Jacky did that made me feel good, I will tell him on the spot, and not only afterwards when he is asking :P
Old 21-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to support TS.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

support ts sister

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1