The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2014, 06:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Very Sad: 81 yrs old retired nurse reduced to garang guni woman........

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Than run over and killed by lorry while hauling a load of cardboard in the hot sun and haze. Damn sad, 81 years old still have to work as garang guni woman. Don't tell me she got no CPF saved up? Maybe not allowed to withdraw at 81? I hate to say it when I see this sort of stories, but maybe the lorry driver did her a favour. Some asshole.....wait I think it was wooden, once said "No one will be left behind". Looks like plenty are left behind. At 81, she should be relaxing the rest of her remaining years playing with grandchildren. Not go out to the streets and make a dangerous living like that. Fucking PAP.

SINGAPORE - An 81-year-old woman was pulling a stack of cardboard sheets when she was run over by a tipper truck near the junction of Henderson Road and Jalan Bukit Merah in November last year, a coroner's inquiry found on Wednesday.

Retired nurse Chin Siat Keow died from multiple injuries in hospital about nine hours after the accident on Nov 30.

The coroner's inquiry into her death heard that tipper truck driver Toh Siong Thoh, 49, had stopped behind several unknown vehicles along Henderson Road due to the red traffic light at about 12.30pm that day.

He saw Madam Chin walking in the middle of the road against the flow of traffic and pulling a stack of cardboard along a slip road somewhere before the zebra crossing.
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....PilRIWAu.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1