The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahjie1989 is Cool - loads of Potential
relationship problem of mine

I have this gf. For a short while and which something wrong I did caused us to break up. I still love her a lot. Still keep in contact. But she will just randomly get angry over the slightest thing. It's like simply mindfucking me. But I can't let her go. Bros and sis. I need some advice. Really it hurts.
Old 28-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
hurts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: relationship problem of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjie1989 View Post
I have this gf. For a short while and which something wrong I did caused us to break up. I still love her a lot. Still keep in contact. But she will just randomly get angry over the slightest thing. It's like simply mindfucking me. But I can't let her go. Bros and sis. I need some advice. Really it hurts.
Swing more and visit FL more your mind will forget her in no time. interesting history You have of visiting fl and wanting to participate in swing hehe i see a bright future ahead for your love life

Btw, still hunting for xmm in maplestory?

Last edited by hurts; 29-09-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21501 / Power: 23
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Do u have any sexlife with her previously
Old 29-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You will need another cunt to heal the damage caused by a previous cunt.
Let her go and look for a new hole..... she'll be out of your mind in no time.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
You will need another cunt to heal the damage caused by a previous cunt.
Let her go and look for a new hole..... she'll be out of your mind in no time.
Advice him to quit maple and bring him to watch soccer with you liverpool score a goal oleh oleh oleh
Old 29-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Not here to help den fk off. Play Ur lj maple. I am not a kiddo. I have a reputable job and owns a car. For others. It's not about other gals. Can find one quite easily. But I just love her.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not here to help den fk off. Play Ur lj maple. I am not a kiddo. I have a reputable job and owns a car. For others. It's not about other gals. Can find one quite easily. But I just love her.
哎哟,别行动小弟, are you trying to say those who play maple are kiddo? If using your point of view yes, playing maple is kiddo, cause you view it to kill your time, play without a goal, if damn boring just go FM Hong charbor.

Now let me tell you what I've learn from maple?
Team building,
strategy building,
true friendship. in a way kill my time but kill it meaningfully .
Old 29-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
.... I have a reputable job and owns a car. For others. It's not about other gals. Can find one quite easily. But I just love her.
A person with a reputable job but cant even converse in a reputable way ... sound like another easily expendable "tool" of your company's management & this society ....

Btw "So you owns a car" si bo ... even you boost that you owns a fleet of cars untastefully ... I'm not impress ... it just makes me felt like you are another ....沐猴而冠

I guess the following suits the sentiment of your ex-gf and how she felt about you

Quote:
BTW Bro ahjie1989,

Given the way you expressed yourself here, you have set an impression of how you've treated your ex-gf ...

Sincerely by saying "I CANT LET HER GO" .... most girls with an attitude will fcuk you off ... and say "bye bye forever" becos you DONT OWNED them

These girls demand respect and wish to "STAY" with the man they like but not "possessed" by the man they like .........

Learn to respect her from now ... maybe still got chance ... shout shout shout here ... HOPELESS case
Old 29-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

gf already dun wan u liao la and after the breakup maybe having other guys fucking her daily, u are just a punching bag to her now ... make ur simple choice, be her punching bag and be her dog or let go and go hunting for other gals ...
Old 29-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
gf already dun wan u liao la and after the breakup maybe having other guys fucking her daily, u are just a punching bag to her now ... make ur simple choice, be her punching bag and be her dog or let go and go hunting for other gals ...
with his attitude, any girl he hunt in the future also will run la the key point is here he stated very clealy that he doesn't mind being the dog.

Quote:
But I just love her.
This is all cause to, he did something wrong in the past that cause the relationship to end.
Quote:
which something wrong I did caused us to break up. I still love her a lot. . It's like simply mindfucking me. But I can't let her go. . .
You already let go, you now say you can't let her go!! contradicting lea
Quote:
Really it hurts.
Ouch, but i don't feel the pain for you.. RETRIBUTION
Old 29-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe she didn't enjoy stairs and handicapped toilet

http://sammyboy.today/showpos...postcount=2083

Quote:
1st ex

great world city stairs like 5times or more.
at her condo stairs for like 3 times
east coast beach 3 times
east coast chalet with her friend sleeping in same room 1 time

2nd ex
great world stairs 2 times (again)
some handicapped toilet 5 times or more
toa payoh interchange stairs 1 time
blowjob on bus 28(dbl deck) more than 7 times
fuck in my car at east coast huge carpark/national stadium (totally naked)
Quote:
Use the salary from your reputable job to book a buget hotel to make her happy. Words cannot described the feelings and after thoughts of the cleaners, handicap persons and bus commuters of your abusive and disgusting public behavior

Wishing everyone Happy Mid-Autumn Festival. 祝大家中秋节快乐

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 29-09-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Fucker will always be fucker. But dang. I decided to fuck care. And bro. That was ages ago sia. Definitely doesnt include her right? Lol. So far i am happy with my bros and sis. thanks for those who encourage and fuck those who kpkb without using brains.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Sootbird is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSootbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seriously i think you cannot take comments well. Got car and job does not mean anything. its ur mindset and maturity that does the talking bro
Old 30-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
initally thot of giving you some advice... but since you have a reputable job and wow !!! .. u own a CAR !!! .. wow !!!.. u must be a person with some brains !!!! ...

so .. who am i ??.. just a poor pathetic soul... sorry, but realised that you probably will not accept advice from someone who do not have a car..

btw.. what do you mean by a reputable job?? please enlighten the rest of ignorants fools in SBF...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 01-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Sootbird is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSootbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
initally thot of giving you some advice... but since you have a reputable job and wow !!! .. u own a CAR !!! .. wow !!!.. u must be a person with some brains !!!! ...

so .. who am i ??.. just a poor pathetic soul... sorry, but realised that you probably will not accept advice from someone who do not have a car..

btw.. what do you mean by a reputable job?? please enlighten the rest of ignorants fools in SBF...
LOL!! I also have plenty of cars.. But i also want him to enlight me whats the big deal of having and car and reputable job?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1