The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Armpit Fetish

Hi...

just wondering anyone here have fetish for armpits? Personally I get turned on by armpits and I love to lick it.

share your thoughts please
Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyson_usa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Armpit Fetish

There was once i was with a FL and she has with a clean shaven armpit, i also went to lick it. It was damn sexcited.

I get the feeling that she is very clean.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

a smooth armpit is so nice to lick... i love it too!
Old 01-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson_usa View Post
There was once i was with a FL and she has with a clean shaven armpit, i also went to lick it. It was damn sexcited.

I get the feeling that she is very clean.

did she like it?
Old 01-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

not all FLs allow armpit licking.. so far out of the so many i tried, only 3 allowed

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 01-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
not all FLs allow armpit licking.. so far out of the so many i tried, only 3 allowed
who are the three bro?
Old 01-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 20
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

I lick almost anywhere... armpit is one of my favorite too......
Old 01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2181 / Power: 21
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

The best to lick are young girls armpit, fresh and smooth and definetly smell nice
Old 01-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4474 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enacts View Post
who are the three bro?
2 are thai.. the other is a local.. do a check against my posts on FRs.. u will know who

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 02-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
jasper10 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

i like it too, but only wife not PRC FL
Old 02-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
elmarroqui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with all bros........im into armpit licking too n its a big turn on for me....i could even cum looking at a clean shaven one.......seriously.........n of course the owner of it must be syt lah....so far only one thai FL that allow to lick ...any bros got contact for those that allow?? OKTs take note of this topic..........any local FL that allows??
Old 02-09-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's a WL in PT that will lick armpits. Tested her and found it to be true! A clean armpitis definitely a turn-on , just as one with stubbles or unshaved is a turn-off .

For me, as the gal blows, I sometimes will purposely run my fingers under her armpit. Sometimes can feel a little stubble. I personally will refrain from looking directly at the WL's armpit if I can help it - I'm afraid that my didi will nose-dive if I see stubbles!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

bros and fellow arm-pit lovers ...... all these thots about armpits got me excited. i am near obsessive with the pits and I have proudly admitted it.

Now after sniffing my Fantasy Gal's arm pits, i sometimes feel kan cheong just talking about it .....just in case there are bros who did not follow my chronicles, let me post an "extract" from my Fantasy Gal thread concerning arm pits.

Do forgive me TS - do not want to ursurp yur thread or anything, but I am mighty curious if readers' fetish works along the same 'logic' as mine .....or is it simply my own unique armpit fetish .....

Cheers and Yum seng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
sammi had launched herself at the sofa and made herself comfortable. she put her hands behind her head (much as like the below photograph)...... when she does this, she reveals one deadly fetish of mine. the armpits. especially the part where the armpits connect to the breast. sammi's dkny tank top is cut way too deep. sammi's putting her hand behind her head gave me a superb view of her pits and the part joining her breast.

sammi was talking but i wasn't listening. i was intent on watching the armpits. so much so tat it had made her uncomfortable and self conscious. she suddenly puts down her arms, both hands crossed over her breast and covering her armpits. she gave a cute smile and asked me is there anything wrong or funny. if so, must tell her so tat she would not be laughed at in public.

i wanted to tell sammi tat her action of showing off her armpits is very erotic to me. especially if i can see her outline of her tits. instead i say nothing of the sort - i simply said tat i find her very sexy like tat.

sammi blushed and lowered her head. i like tis to see this in a gal!

i was surprised tat she wud be so shy to be receiving a praise about her body or beauty. she must have received hundreds of these a day. i asked sammi directly how come she is so shy abt my praise (which is frankly direct and nothing poetic abt it). sammi blushed deeper and slapped my knee as a response.

chutzpah had worked for me, so i decided to come clean and admit to sammi my weakness or fetish for a woman's armpits - especially if i can see the part where it connects the breast. as i explained the part i meant, my palms felt my sammi breast and armpits and rubbed it a few times.

sammi laughed and say tat this was the first time she heard people with tis fetish.

i like to give vivid descrption and demo when making a point. so i told sammi to lift her arms again as i explained to her why i find this part so fascinating. basically how the breast giggles affects the armpits and vice versa.

as i was explaining to her, i had a huge compulsion to smell her arm pits. i told her so. sammi say no! no! and protested tat she had not put deodorant or anything. but i bo chap - i simply went for it. i took a good sniff.

hey - it smells glorious. man's armpit smell sometimes can kill with the bawu. but for sammi - its the ultimate turn on. i can literally smell her womanly scent here. i caught hold of sammi's hands and pulled it upwards so tat she cannot escape or cover her pits - and smelled her like a man obsessed.

it must have tickled sammi, because she was laughing and wriggling.

i was very very high from her scent and that playful actions. so high tat i subconsciously guide sammi's hand to my groin. my dick was super high and erect. my big hand wrapped over sammi slim gentle hands over my throbbing cock - yes, although its thru my pants, the fact tat sammi touch my cock was enuff to sent me off the roof. i came .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
okay, i guess i owed readers a pics.....

tis is a pic whereby u can see sammi pinkish nips. more importantly it shows you what i am talking abt when sammi lifts her hands and puts it at the back of her head.

the lagi important point is how arms position can affect how a tit looks like .....

but the lagi-est important point is that you get to see sammi's arm-pits in this pic..... i really miss her smell, just writing abt this episode brings a longing for me to smell and touch sammi .....

Old 02-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Didn't know so many guys love armpits too! I don't feel alone now! Now to find some FL who is willing!!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Keep it goin guys.. It's really a turn on to read your experiences! I used to lick my gf's creamy white smooth armpits it's such a turn on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1