The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, chunz, d9lei, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Bookend00 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didut90 View Post
Bro.. how about her face ? Memang young and hot ke ? Body and others ?
Kiso picture in TYL heavily edited … yea 2/10 for me
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Didut90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookend00 View Post
Kiso picture in TYL heavily edited … yea 2/10 for me
Thank you so much bro for letting ne know.. huhu luckily i pick to go with nabi.. will give FR in a while

FR for brothers
Operator: TYL
Name: Nabi
Race: tomyum
Age: 25 years odl ( but looks very young - SYT type and skins so smooth and still ketat and white-Brown- sangat licin)
Face: 9 ( quite similar just pics looks more young - but still damn Hot)
Body: 10 Tall with good boobs natural one with small pinkish nipple - young perky breast with so firm and smooth - damn this is the gem breast that i was waiting for - she never delivered any child yet)
Skin: 9 (smooth and white and well taken care off)
DFK: 0 - she said not kissing after daty plus i am not that handsome as she go to korea working and said guy there so handsome
DATY: 9 - sedap and clean with no smell.. young pussy
GFE: 6 - as she cummed twice - said tired and ask me to quick come but in the end cum after 3rd attempt ) but she can cummed twice- can feel full body orgasm - need to penetrate deep enough and continue fast drilling…
BBBJ: 6 ( very short cannot feel much)
FJ: 9 ( quite nice moan and tight as can feel the pussy groove as well 2 times full bosy orgasm - damn sexy and tighten during orgasm - feeling so nice - how i wish if can no condom - hahahahahah)

WIR: yes if i got extra money
Overall : 8/10
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
grimmjo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanchu View Post
any hero try the local tyl? pls give some fr. no pic to see is really like all in without look at your cards during gambling 😆 excited yet risky
hahah agree bro, cant see the face a bit risky.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmjo View Post
Ya last time i go TYL local.. damn rugi.. cause face not same plus banyak songeh the giril.. sad times lah
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro she told me she will stay there for 2 weeks but may come back next year not sure when
i see, thanks a lot brother.
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya last time i go TYL local.. damn rugi.. cause face not same plus banyak songeh the giril.. sad times lah
ya thats why bro, unless she’s very pretty if ada songeh sikit pun still acceptable ba. If banyak songeh then face pun so so, aduh better hug pillow seja xD
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya thats why bro, unless she’s very pretty if ada songeh sikit pun still acceptable ba. If banyak songeh then face pun so so, aduh better hug pillow seja xD
Yalo rugi saja go if like that woor bro.. hahaha better at home Sendiri saja use right hand tengo miss puiyi video ahahaha
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you so much bro for letting ne know.. huhu luckily i pick to go with nabi.. will give FR in a while

FR for brothers
Age: 25 years odl ( but looks very young - SYT type and skins so smooth and still ketat and white-Brown- sangat licin)
Body: 10 Tall with good boobs natural one with small pinkish nipple - young perky breast with so firm and smooth - damn this is the gem breast that i was waiting for - she never delivered any child yet)
DFK: 0 - she said not kissing after daty plus i am not that handsome as she go to korea working and said guy there so handsome
GFE: 6 - as she cummed twice - said tired and ask me to quick come but in the end cum after 3rd attempt ) but she can cummed twice- can feel full body orgasm - need to penetrate deep enough and continue fast drilling…
FJ: 9 ( quite nice moan and tight as can feel the pussy groove as well 2 times full bosy orgasm - damn sexy and tighten during orgasm - feeling so nice - how i wish if can no condom - hahahahahah)

damnn, you have a great time there brother. thanks for the FR. Now, Im thinking hard on picking either Pim or Nabi.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple142028 View Post
Port: 66 @asi@ Clty
Name: No. 80
Face: 8/10
Race: Viet
Skin: 8/10 white and smooth
Body: petite and got tummy, but okay for me
Boobs: B i guess, its very soft
B2b: 4/10 just a few pass on the back
DFK: didn't ask
Pussy: clean shave, no smell
DATY: 6/10
HJ: 6/10 just normal up and down
BJ: 3/10 just meh
FJ: 4/10
Damage: 310, paid to the guy at the counter, no need to pay after
GFE: 6/10
WIR: Yes, but try other girls

Also based on bro's review, decided to go for this deed in the afternoon, walk in the MP i was greeted by a guy, i saw some bro's recommending No.1 but she was not in that day, so looking through to pic i decided to go for No.88, the guy led me into a room and wait for about 5 minites the girl show up, first impression was okay, she can speak chinese and have no language barrier and she smells really nice, she ask me to take off my shirt and she also undress her, lay down and proceed to massage, her massage so so only so i expecting she do well at other things, after that she did b2b with her boobs and can feel her nipple getting hard; she go through a few pases and ask me to turn around, blow a few time cap me on and ride, her pussy is really wet my didi go in str8, she like to moan like quite loud til i scare others will hear, then she switch to missionary and ask me to do the job, many pumps after i want to switch to other position, change to cowgirl and she finishes off with hj, after done we catbath, hug, and bye.

Overall not a really great experience for this MP, then i saw some bro's giving bad review about No. 80 afterwards, maybe i just bad luck and didnt pick dao the right one ahahah, will be going back for No.1

New to this forum, and some bro's are really willing to share their hard earn info... really appreciate those bro doing the FR thingy so i thought i might do it for others as well, so far i tried 2 MP alr and thiking of trying FL, saw some at wechat asking for 250/shot, but location at api2, is it quite risky? Need some advice from experienced bro's.... thanks alot... and i will be at KK next weekend, will try B@rg@r Q@een, i'll share the FR afterwards..

And can some bro's share UUC and UA FL contact? Need to build some confidence towards taking FL service... thanks in advance...

Thanks bro for the reviews.. i been a regular to AC66 also.. tried 55, 88, 9 before.. but 88 and 9 went back liao i think..
hmmm baru mau try 80.. but now maybe postponed lah.. maybe boleh try 81 ka ? Anyone have review ?
Anyone can dm me freelance ke juga kalau ada UA and UUC hahaha.. if can lah..been so hard searching for freelance
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
damnn, you have a great time there brother. thanks for the FR. Now, Im thinking hard on picking either Pim or Nabi.
Hahahaha macam Nabi siok lah bro.. perly young breast.. rare to taste this.. siok betul pegang.. cuma attitude sikit sombont sebab lawa kan dia plus dia pernah pergi hongkong, japan , korea , taiwan kerja.. korea best dia bilang sebab semua orang handsome..
kima mantang2 sia buncit plus kurang handsome hahahahaha kima
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha macam Nabi siok lah bro.. perly young breast.. rare to taste this.. siok betul pegang.. cuma attitude sikit sombont sebab lawa kan dia plus dia pernah pergi hongkong, japan , korea , taiwan kerja.. korea best dia bilang sebab semua orang handsome..
kima mantang2 sia buncit plus kurang handsome hahahahaha kima
HAHAH kitai..dont be like that ba bro xD. kasi rasa2 ja dia org sabah macam mana atas katil🤣
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
In TYL website it didnt offer both of them for 3P, i will try to ask TYL if both of them available for 3P.. tried Kee and mango 3P before it was the best
i was just joking bro, ya i know no 3p there. no worries.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jordanchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
if same price like tomyum then nvm la, hantam saja. but higher price if service bad or dinosaur, feel so wasted. if no fr, i wonder what's that mean. lazy to share or so good that they wan to save for themselves hahahaha
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Bookend00 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

FR for brothers

Woooww, see you FR sounds sedap bro. Hopefully next week she still there!
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanchu View Post
if same price like tomyum then nvm la, hantam saja. but higher price if service bad or dinosaur, feel so wasted. if no fr, i wonder what's that mean. lazy to share or so good that they wan to save for themselves hahahaha
agree bro, if rate same with tomyum can try and error ba. but then the price is almost twice, if the service is good and tiptop then nvm la, yet this one ah, face xda FR pun xda, a bit risky la for cheongster yg cukup2 budget seja. can get 3p oh with that money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1