The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 4
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Tonite got one girl number while I was at PC food court and on the way to KTV PC Outside building I saw a petite girl wear blue dress. I smile at her she return smile and she follow me. She break the ice by asking whether I work here I say yes I work here. Can buy me dinner?

I agree then she follow me, on the way to my working place she asked she need to go to the toilet I show her the toilet and she went it within in less than 15 seconds is finished her business.

Amazing you do your business in less than 15 seconds, I say. We took the lift to my working place sat her down offer her some bread and coffee and I start interview her. She tell me that she is 23 years old from Beijing staying in Wangfuiching horoscope Rabbit, B cup, skin 8/10, young, brave and brain super fast. I admired her beauty and I told her I can make her more beautiful.

I asked her near which MRT station she lived, she pulse for a while change subject. I told her I stay near Dong Si MRT for 5 years, then she says actually she worked in Beijing selling tea leaves and her home town in Huinan.

To cut the story short. She realised that she encountered the wrong person and it was about 1130hr she says she need to go home and ask me to fetch her home which is Simei Condominiun. I disagree, I tell her go back on your own. She asked me for Taxi fare I agree $10 because your motive is trying to dig my wallet. She asked again can I give her more I say no because you have not satisfied me and I didn't enjoyed your company why I have to pay you more. $10 is gesture of good will. She paster me a few time for more money and I told her I geting upset you better go home now.

On the way out she again ask to go toilet and again within 15 seconds she is finished. I think before she came into my working place she must have put something in her pussy and when she goes back she has to remove from her pussy. Do any brother here encounter this kind of situation.

Business are very competitive and the KTV girls resort to all kinds of tactics to dig wallet.
You want to be her sugar daddy? You could have paid for her transport and get her number.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1