The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
jadelady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any tracking apps?

Is there any apps we can dl to see our partner location? Without having to install any apps on their phone
Old 18-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any tracking apps?

Why do you need to track their location?
Old 18-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
confessions4443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not going to tell u
Old 18-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadelady View Post
Is there any apps we can dl to see our partner location? Without having to install any apps on their phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
Why do you need to track their location?
ya lor, why the need to track?
Old 18-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

There are definitely apps out there that you can install an invisible app to run at the backend to track location. Maybe android phone, not iPhone.

Few years back I had this friend, who was also a ML. She had a possessive bf. She told me her bf always buy phones for her and she had experiences where he was able to pop up at places she was at although she did not reveal her whereabouts at all. It had to do with the phone. I checked her apps but was unable to find anything fishy.

So there was once we were at a shopping mall and I suggested we go to a nearby transit hotel to do it. She cautioned that her bf would be able to track her location and we should find somewhere else. We were able to meet that day because the bf was overseas with his wife (the relationships were complicated)

True enough, while having coffee at Starbucks in the mall, she received a call from her bf. He actually accidentally asked "shopping for clothes at vivocity?" Without my friend even saying where she was at.

We ended up in the safest place to have sex. She suggested I go to their love nest apartment and we bonked on their bed! Those were the days, this ML friend of mine was always so horny and she was fantastic in bed, with natural D knockers.
Old 19-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey82 View Post
ya lor, why the need to track?
WahlAo. Cos she thinks her man tou chiak la
________
Exchange points difficult ma
Old 19-12-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
There are definitely apps out there that you can install an invisible app to run at the backend to track location. Maybe android phone, not iPhone.

Few years back I had this friend, who was also a ML. She had a possessive bf. She told me her bf always buy phones for her and she had experiences where he was able to pop up at places she was at although she did not reveal her whereabouts at all. It had to do with the phone. I checked her apps but was unable to find anything fishy.

So there was once we were at a shopping mall and I suggested we go to a nearby transit hotel to do it. She cautioned that her bf would be able to track her location and we should find somewhere else. We were able to meet that day because the bf was overseas with his wife (the relationships were complicated)

True enough, while having coffee at Starbucks in the mall, she received a call from her bf. He actually accidentally asked "shopping for clothes at vivocity?" Without my friend even saying where she was at.

We ended up in the safest place to have sex. She suggested I go to their love nest apartment and we bonked on their bed! Those were the days, this ML friend of mine was always so horny and she was fantastic in bed, with natural D knockers.
People like u prove its never wise 2 bao these whores
_______
Exchange points wise ma
Old 20-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 72
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadelady View Post
If your partner use iphone and u have his AppleID and PW. Alternate way if if u can secretly enabled "Find my friends" on his iphone.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

When it comes to this. Ask yourself a question first.
Will you forgive or will you not?
If you will not. Just end this relationship.
90% your instinct is correct.
No point tracking location.
Seriously, so what you found something.
Old 20-12-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
When it comes to this. Ask yourself a question first.
Will you forgive or will you not?
If you will not. Just end this relationship.
90% your instinct is correct.
No point tracking location.
Seriously, so what you found something.
well said!!!
Old 20-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 8
GaoGaoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGaoGaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If relationship become like this, end ba
Old 21-12-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4895 / Power: 0
surbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond reputesurbana has a reputation beyond repute

No trust is unhealthy.
Old 21-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
6killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very easy just trust your instinct.
Old 21-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Kenya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6killings View Post
Very easy just trust your instinct.
Very true actually.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
If your partner use iphone and u have his AppleID and PW. Alternate way if if u can secretly enabled "Find my friends" on his iphone.
Bro, you mean Find my iPhone?

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1