The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kesame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tan Kee Siong

Any brothers know any guy of the above name in topic? I think that he might need to start a thread here in this "matters of the Heart" section.. I have accidently overheard a conversation regarding him...He is married to a VB during last year..
Old 31-05-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Tan Kee Siong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesame View Post
Any brothers know any guy of the above name in topic? I think that he might need to start a thread here in this "matters of the Heart" section.. I have accidently overheard a conversation regarding him...He is married to a VB during last year..
whoa ..... u so concern abt tis TKS's problem ha .... why don't u share with us exactly wat u overheard abt him ?
Old 31-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a sabotage thread about another guy here

He must have snatch your mm or what
Old 31-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
Thi-sen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThi-sen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No head no tail ???
Old 31-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!redgun is one of the Best!

Holiday season ...
Old 01-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

lol no sabotage or what intended here, just want to know if anyone knows him by person... And he didn't snatch my girl.. He's my girl's close friend's "husband". Feel that he needs to know something that kept him in the dark for quite some time. More like a kind-hearted thread! dun flame me la please....lol..
Old 01-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol no sabotage or what intended here, just want to know if anyone knows him by person... And he didn't snatch my girl.. He's my girl's close friend's "husband". Feel that he needs to know something that kept him in the dark for quite some time. More like a kind-hearted thread! dun flame me la please....lol..
Then in that case, what is actually the purpose of this thread ?

Are you helping your "girl" friend by seeing her husband is eating outside or what ?

Btw, no-one will tell you he knows him or her (subject), even if someone says he does doesn't meant it is actually real.

Uncle sam say you are not suppose to reveal your name / id to anyone

Lastly, by posting the full name of the person in the subject is so childish & unprofessional behaviour..
Old 01-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Regency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to all

tan kee siong = later go bonking or later go work out?
Old 01-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ABC man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
More like a kind-hearted thread! dun flame me la please....lol..
Don't flame you flame who ? You go and post a person's name in a open forum and hint about things he should know, implying that his wife/gf may or may not be unfaithful. Before you 'help' someone out, self service first.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency View Post
tan kee siong = later go bonking or later go work out?
lol thats funny...... Ok la basically just asking around if anyone knows him in person cos I need to tell him something directly to save his pocket as well as heart "hole" from getting bigger and bigger. If I get his contact no. through my girl, it will drop some fishy hints for his wife that I'm gonna reveal the truth and also prepare her to come up with counter. If no 1 seems to know him then I'll delete the post and start a new one to warn people about new tricks I've seen so far, by his spouse. Seems to be on a higher level though, not the normal family sickness and motorcycle scams
Old 01-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol thats funny...... Ok la basically just asking around if anyone knows him in person cos I need to tell him something directly to save his pocket as well as heart "hole" from getting bigger and bigger. If I get his contact no. through my girl, it will drop some fishy hints for his wife that I'm gonna reveal the truth and also prepare her to come up with counter. If no 1 seems to know him then I'll delete the post and start a new one to warn people about new tricks I've seen so far, by his spouse. Seems to be on a higher level though, not the normal family sickness and motorcycle scams
Then what?

Marriage scam? Seen it.

Investment scam? Seen it.

Blackmailing? Seen it.

Fraud with the carrot's identity? Seen it.

If got anything more powderful than those above, please advise.

If not, move on.

I would also warn you that you yourself could be in a more intricate trap than Tan Kee Siong, which involves lulling you into a false sense of security before injecting you with Vietnam-Venom.

Beware clones...
Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Cheonging101;4885528]Then what?

If got anything more powderful than those above, please advise.

.[/QUOT..

Please advise ?>> wrong.. later sam come out and say you ah...

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 01-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

ADVIS.- Indo Style
Old 02-06-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
Please advise ?>> wrong.. later sam come out and say you ah...
Bro, he cannot say me because I am correct lar.

Advise is noun (action), advice is verb (thing). I ask him to advise (which is an action) and not provide advice (which would be a thing).

Beware clones...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
" I'll delete the post and start a new one to warn people about new tricks I've seen so far, by his spouse. "

Doing what you have said would be a more constructive contribution to the forum for all of us to learn from.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1