The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
long deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can you guys differentiate fake/real moaning?

someone i am seeing scream like bloody murder when she comes which led me to think fake, but she also breathes like she just completed a 100m sprint, wriggles, spasms and claw my butt and back which led me to think real.

i am really big on moaning and was just curious if you guys can tell them apart.
Old 23-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!
Re: can you guys differentiate fake/real moaning?

for me ,imo I think definitely can tell
Old 24-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The eyes, look at the eyes
Old 24-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 13
HassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

See if the hands are clenching
Old 24-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Clenching could mean she kena cramps mah

Must see if her nipples hardened and darkened or not...aah this one hard to fake...
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what have you been doing all these while?

i feel sorry for all your ex-girlfriends and flings.. have you been slamming your thing into their hole just to achieve your own orgasm without carrying whatsoever about theirs?

i mean, half the pleasure in having sex is to give your partner pleasure and watch him/ her enjoy sexually, knowing that it is you who has given them that very pleasure.

it really baffles me how do you have sex and not know whether your partner is faking it or really enjoying it...
Old 24-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gojiberry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdifferent View Post
what have you been doing all these while?

i feel sorry for all your ex-girlfriends and flings.. have you been slamming your thing into their hole just to achieve your own orgasm without carrying whatsoever about theirs?

i mean, half the pleasure in having sex is to give your partner pleasure and watch him/ her enjoy sexually, knowing that it is you who has given them that very pleasure.

it really baffles me how do you have sex and not know whether your partner is faking it or really enjoying it...
U sound like a girl. That's the very reason why we men have this insecurity, we're just afraid we're not pleasing our women enough, hence wonder if they are faking it, so we'll know where to improve.

Anyways, irregardless of that, I heard from a seminar that girls curl their toes when reaching orgasm, so when she's screaming that she's cumming just look at her toes, they shouldn't be relaxed Then again, I've fucked a girl who had a huge orgasm till she blacked out, (we had alot of emotional tension which got us on high) but i dun remember her toes curling.

I feel that some girls overdo the screaming and stuff , without
knowing it themselves, so to them that's how it is and it's natural.

TS, from what u mention, I feel, that what ur girl is doing is just routine, she'll do the same thing with u everytime, as she probably did it with all her past guys who has been receptive to her behavior, hence she continues doing it, cause it works for her. Of cus i could be wrong though.

I guess another way to tell, is if she keeps talking about that moment? Could be a sign that u gave her a memorable night.

Last edited by gojiberry123; 24-07-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Old 24-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

o m g .. reminded me of my recent orgasm again

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

If she is still moaning after you have finished and lit up your cigarette, she's definitely faking it.

If she is still moaning after your dick has gone limp midway through the act, she's definitely faking it.

If she is moaning and reading the newspaper at the same time, she's definitely faking it.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 25-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to me, i definitely able to tell whether the girl moaning is real or fake... purely based on ur observation at that moment... her facial expression, her eyes (as one of the bro mention), the volume of the moan ( i mean loud or soft).. or by ur own feeling then...

based on my own observation (maybe wrong.. hehe).. when a girl really (not fake type) moan, they tend to close their eyes.. n moan softly... remember long long year ago, hv met with a local girl for svc... the foreplay portion i actually lick slight her pussy... then i heard a soft moan... i lookup abit (while still licking the pussy), see her eyes closed.. soft moan.. hand like grasping the pillow.. believe at that moment she is enjoying.. n hence her soft moaning is real.. hehe..
Old 25-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The loudness doesn't always means it's fake.

Why people moan is because air escape the lungs via the mouth. And when feeling high, the muscles get tensed up, that's why the gasp creates sound = moan.
Somethings the moan not only comes from her feeling good. When you go pumping her, the shaking motion will also knock air out of her lungs.

For volume, the more pent up you feel, the more you want to release, so you exhale more. That's where it gets loud.
IMO, after much stimulation, you want to relax the area so you can feel higher. Then you'll take deeper breaths, thus the moaning gets loud.

I agree with the curling of toes thing.
It's not only toes, check her fingers too. Her body would be tensed up, so if you push her arms or legs apart, she'll resist you.
Old 25-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

how to tell the different types of moaning:
a) The Good: Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oooooh Yesssssss.....
b) The bad: Oh No, Oh No, Oooooh Nnnnnnnnooooooo.......
c) The religious: Oh god, Oh God, Oh God, Oooooooh Goooooooooood.....
d) The fake: Oh (your name), Oh (your name), Ooooooh (your name).....
Just joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by long View Post
someone i am seeing scream like bloody murder when she comes which led me to think fake, but she also breathes like she just completed a 100m sprint, wriggles, spasms and claw my butt and back which led me to think real.

i am really big on moaning and was just curious if you guys can tell them apart.
Old 25-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

can feel a sudden flush of juices around your penis

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 26-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kenny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when she cums, u can feel it on ur dick. there is a clench and unclench action going on. u dont feel it meh? quite obvious one mah.

and usually when ger REALLY orgasm, it will become more like a grunt rather than moaning.. then her face will like cramp. NO GER IS PRETTY when she orgasm.. she look like half smile half pain. LOL
Old 11-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
how to tell the different types of moaning:
a) The Good: Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oooooh Yesssssss.....
b) The bad: Oh No, Oh No, Oooooh Nnnnnnnnooooooo.......
c) The religious: Oh god, Oh God, Oh God, Oooooooh Goooooooooood.....
d) The fake: Oh (your name), Oh (your name), Ooooooh (your name).....
Just joking.

Hahaha LOL very funny!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1