The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
helloworld11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Virtuous Wife or Horny Wife?

What do you prefer? Virtuous wife i.e, take care of you, the household, the parents, the kids. Understanding and kind. Or horny wife wild and crazy sex life expert in bed insatiable appetite.

In case of misunderstanding virtuous not means maid like can cook can wash clothes etc. i mean really virtuous. I believe some bros will know what i am talking about.

And also assuming the virtuous not means yellow face la. Just girl next door type not the hot wifey or OL material.

Similarly horny also not means only 24/7 think about sex rubbish in the house pile until ceiling also don't care as long as got sex lol.

But i guess what i wanna know is whether there is a trade off between these 2 qualities in women? The more virtuous the less horny or the more horny the less virtuous?
Old 24-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Virtuous Wife or Horny Wife?

This is simple.

Get a good wife and keep a horny mistress!
Old 24-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

yeap confirm chop approve.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
This is simple.

Get a good wife and keep a horny mistress!
Bro, horny mistress means she will most probably use the money you give her to own a toy boy.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spinex09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll go with a horny wife. I can take care of the household, but the wife needs to take care of my cock for me.
Old 24-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Window7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinex09 View Post
I'll go with a horny wife. I can take care of the household, but the wife needs to take care of my cock for me.

I agree. But not simple to get
Old 25-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld11 View Post
What do you prefer? Virtuous wife i.e, take care of you, the household, the parents, the kids. Understanding and kind. Or horny wife wild and crazy sex life expert in bed insatiable appetite.

In case of misunderstanding virtuous not means maid like can cook can wash clothes etc. i mean really virtuous. I believe some bros will know what i am talking about.

And also assuming the virtuous not means yellow face la. Just girl next door type not the hot wifey or OL material.

Similarly horny also not means only 24/7 think about sex rubbish in the house pile until ceiling also don't care as long as got sex lol.

But i guess what i wanna know is whether there is a trade off between these 2 qualities in women? The more virtuous the less horny or the more horny the less virtuous?
I'm married to one right now. A little of both but when when it comes to bed, woooouuuuu.... any thing goes for naughty talk. (bros who have PM before knows what i am talking about)

So to answer your question, yes... they DO exist
Old 25-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19019 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
I'm married to one right now. A little of both but when when it comes to bed, woooouuuuu.... any thing goes for naughty talk. (bros who have PM before knows what i am talking about)

So to answer your question, yes... they DO exist
U lucky man!
Old 25-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Get a virtuous wife and few horny FB/gf :P

Which currently I'm having

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 25-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
free4all deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Find the best of both world.
Old 25-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guesswhocute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by free4all View Post
Find the best of both world.
I think I wont b lucky to get both
Old 25-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

virtuous, for me no need to reconsider. If she is horny like mad but cannot do any chores, you will have a bigger problem. imagine you come home, wah knn, all dishes not washed, clothes not washed, you go home to see a pile of mess. then later when you have kids, things go lagi worse. she doesn't take care of kids, dont bother much about them, dont care much of their well-being. everything also need you to do. wah lao eh, i got my work to stress liao, go home still must take care of all these. are all these additional stress worth the trade of a wife who fucks you 24/7? The answer is very clear for me. I am not saying no sex at all but between one who only knows how to fuck but cannot do anything else or one who can do everything but fucks little, i will choose the latter. =)
Old 25-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Wife too horny not a good idea. Since she will not be doing housework etc, what would she be doing when you are working? Most likely cheating behind your back.

Virtuous wife probably equates dutiful wife... which means she will perform her wifely duties including sex. You'll get regular sex... just whether its good sex or not, in your opinion.

So latter is the least worst choice, yes? Unless allowing your wife to sleep around is one of your kinks.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 25-02-2013, 06:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Man are lustful beasts.

No matter how pretty their wives are, they will grow tired of them and fool around.

So a virtuous wife is most impt as you can play around and still have a good wife and family.
Old 25-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

for me i think get a virtuous wife is better... of cos we human brings love sex... but in terms of a long terms relationship till old... i think virtuous wife is more lasting.. thats my opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1