The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold
Any 20s here who only seek FL in their 30s or more

Just wondering anyone just like me. Tend to seek mature FL in their 30s or 40s.

Maybe we all can communicate and share some experience or even exchange FL or massage ladies contact
Old 22-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: Any 20s here who only seek FL in their 30s or more

I believe there are quite a number of guys who are in the same age group as you and like to engage more mature WL/FL (mostly in late 20s or early 30s). In fact I do have a friend that fit into this category.

I reckon that the consequence of indulging in FLs at young age (20s) can be highly destructive, not only in terms of financial strain, it can also jeopardise your social behaviour when come to interacting with the opposite sex as the main point of contact is with the WL/FLs.

Personally I feel that guys who are in 20s should be more proactive in knowing more friends, particularly the opposite sex, rather than engaging WL/FLs as it can easily become addictive to guys, especially in your age group.
Old 22-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Too late. Already here. I think all the bros will say the same thing also, but we also dunno their story. And so many clone here. All answer until sian liao.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahmengmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
I believe there are quite a number of guys who are in the same age group as you and like to engage more mature WL/FL (mostly in late 20s or early 30s). In fact I do have a friend that fit into this category.

I reckon that the consequence of indulging in FLs at young age (20s) can be highly destructive, not only in terms of financial strain, it can also jeopardise your social behaviour when come to interacting with the opposite sex as the main point of contact is with the WL/FLs.

Personally I feel that guys who are in 20s should be more proactive in knowing more friends, particularly the opposite sex, rather than engaging WL/FLs as it can easily become addictive to guys, especially in your age group.
we do want to know more friends of the opposite sex but with sg girls being sort of materialistic and with looks(not good looking) like ours and no deep pocket. how to approach this girls? another qns, where do we find them??
some of us being introvert( shy shy) also another factor.

than want ask friend intro also hard because the group of us all also liddat, no 緣分 with girls. that's why i doing this paper on “Our behaviour as individuals is influenced more by the groups to which we belong than any other factor”. As there is this saying “Birds of a feather flock together”.

all my friends including me in this group can all die alone le la.. X(
Old 22-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

no worry...You only live once...the choice is ours...whether we wanna have tasted 30 plus Milfs or die a virgin but with a decent conservative gf...the choice is ours...
Old 22-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

y not? Man like to have control and authority over things. Older means symbol of authority usually. Fucking a older woman is quite a nice feeling
Old 23-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rhibs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well im one of those bros who appreciate older ladies...esp those in mid 30s to early 40s... i feels that older women are more comfortable with their sexuality, are more open and are not afraid to be more active in bed... its such a turn on!!

Esp those tall MILF types who have a little bit of signs of age but u can still tell they were quite the looker when they were in their 20s...*steam*
Old 23-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
postcard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhibs View Post
Well im one of those bros who appreciate older ladies...esp those in mid 30s to early 40s... i feels that older women are more comfortable with their sexuality, are more open and are not afraid to be more active in bed... its such a turn on!!

Esp those tall MILF types who have a little bit of signs of age but u can still tell they were quite the looker when they were in their 20s...*steam*
indeed. sidetrack a bit, anyone place where can find single milfs. kinda want a FB. go find fl is too much money...
Old 23-10-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmengmeng View Post
we do want to know more friends of the opposite sex but with sg girls being sort of materialistic and with looks(not good looking) like ours and no deep pocket. how to approach this girls? another qns, where do we find them??
some of us being introvert( shy shy) also another factor.
No looks and no deep pocket? Then lower your expectation. I am not telling you to hook up models or air stewardess.

Just be confident and sincere in knowing new female friends and I am sure there will be one or few girls who get attracted by your "charisma".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmengmeng View Post
than want ask friend intro also hard because the group of us all also liddat, no 緣分 with girls. that's why i doing this paper on “Our behaviour as individuals is influenced more by the groups to which we belong than any other factor”. As there is this saying “Birds of a feather flock together”.
Did I tell you to ask for intro from your male friends? No, you should start from one or few of your female friends or colleague instead.

One way of doing it is invite her (if possible with her friends) to a movie or hi-tea during the weekend.

Hmm.. please don't tell me that you don't even have a female colleague or friend in your social circle?

If that is the case, I am really worried for you.
Old 24-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19032 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Do u in your 20s look for woman in 30s & 40s
When u reach 30s look for woman in 40s & 50s
u reach 40s look for woman in 50s & 60s
Old 24-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me! but all the milfs i now CMI. any bro advice where to find some?
Old 24-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is all individual preference. Can see many old uncles sian those SYT that are young enough to be their grandchildren. So it all depend on your preference.
Old 24-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 12
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post

Honestly I think after awhile, men will get tired of young mei meis, so mature will give a whole new experience altogether
Old 25-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16179 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

My preference even if I reach 50s or 60s still prefer FL/WL in their 20s, think this common & normal
Old 25-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
When u reach 30s look for woman in 40s & 50s
u reach 40s look for woman in 50s & 60s
Bro shouldn't it be the other way round?

When u reach 30s look for woman in 20s & 30s
u reach 40s look for woman in 18s & 20s

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1