The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!
我嫁来新加坡的目地

" 我需要有人正式的带我出国内。嫁过来会比较好,但我不找年青的。因为我真正的目地不是嫁过来。条件超好的看 不上我,而且又难控制那样的老公。只有找那些差不多年纪大我十五岁以上的最好。跟他们结婚,最好是可连名买 房子,因为那样我能够申请新加坡公民。当然在结婚前一定要知道婚后会不会买房子,这对我得到公民的希望很重 要。PR不管用了,因为需要老公才能够再续我的pr。现在的pr才几年,根本不重要。最重要还是公民。拿到 公民之后,我就可大大方方的找条件好的,还可以拿到新加坡护照,爱到那儿就到那儿。第一个老公只是我的桥梁 。为了使他信我,我一定要怀孕。我尽量不要生孩子,因为他可用来控制我。有必要的话我会制造意外把孩子弄掉 。真没办法的话才生下来,但那是最后一招。还有一招就是工作和读书一起,那样就可拖生孩子的计划。老公每个 月给我的钱不够寄回家,也不够我花。我就用在家很闷这理由出来工作。首先,我会到正规按摩院上班,让他信我 。最好是他接我下班几次,让他亲眼看到我在正规按摩院上班。一旦他信我,我就告诉他,不用再接我下班了,太 麻烦了。他不再接我上下班之后我就辞掉在正规按摩院的工作,我就去色情按摩院上班。再色情按摩院作工,我每 个月可赚八千到一万新币。反正跟人上床,老公也不知道。当然同时也找几个有钱的小蜜,我可骗老公说我去读书 ,然后再跟男朋友出去。我干这些事如果被抓,我也不怕。被抓时我就有一笔钱了。而且我也是用假身份来新加坡 的,只是换一下生日就可以了。在中国有那么多人口,同名的也很多。我用假身份来新加坡被抓我也不怕,回国内 用回我真身份就完事了。"

I found this from other website... I found out that it is good to let singaporean know about it.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 我嫁来新加坡的目地

When she try to smuggle into Singapore using another passport, if caught will be charged under Section 57(1)(k) of the Immigration Act. Can be jailed and fined.
Mobile (65) 84266335
微信 QILIN89
Old 02-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk about long term plan. Where you get this from ?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 19
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
When she try to smuggle into Singapore using another passport, if caught will be charged under Section 57(1)(k) of the Immigration Act. Can be jailed and fined.
If she using fake ID to married into sg, what will happened ? And how ICA be able to find out her fake id ?
Old 03-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah he View Post
" 我需要有人正式的带我出国内。嫁过来会比较好,但我不找年青的。因为我真正的目地不是嫁过来。条件超好的看 不上我,而且又难控制那样的老公。只有找那些差不多年纪大我十五岁以上的最好。跟他们结婚,最好是可连名买 房子,因为那样我能够申请新加坡公民。当然在结婚前一定要知道婚后会不会买房子,这对我得到公民的希望很重 要。PR不管用了,因为需要老公才能够再续我的pr。现在的pr才几年,根本不重要。最重要还是公民。拿到 公民之后,我就可大大方方的找条件好的,还可以拿到新加坡护照,爱到那儿就到那儿。第一个老公只是我的桥梁 。为了使他信我,我一定要怀孕。我尽量不要生孩子,因为他可用来控制我。有必要的话我会制造意外把孩子弄掉 。真没办法的话才生下来,但那是最后一招。还有一招就是工作和读书一起,那样就可拖生孩子的计划。老公每个 月给我的钱不够寄回家,也不够我花。我就用在家很闷这理由出来工作。首先,我会到正规按摩院上班,让他信我 。最好是他接我下班几次,让他亲眼看到我在正规按摩院上班。一旦他信我,我就告诉他,不用再接我下班了,太 麻烦了。他不再接我上下班之后我就辞掉在正规按摩院的工作,我就去色情按摩院上班。再色情按摩院作工,我每 个月可赚八千到一万新币。反正跟人上床,老公也不知道。当然同时也找几个有钱的小蜜,我可骗老公说我去读书 ,然后再跟男朋友出去。我干这些事如果被抓,我也不怕。被抓时我就有一笔钱了。而且我也是用假身份来新加坡 的,只是换一下生日就可以了。在中国有那么多人口,同名的也很多。我用假身份来新加坡被抓我也不怕,回国内 用回我真身份就完事了。"

I found this from other website... I found out that it is good to let singaporean know about it.
TS.. wake up call for US...

All the while, PRC work - in night scene joints are totally cannot be trusted.. because they already cross the bridge of the betrayal..

Unless she is being tested and proven for thousand times that she is innocent..

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

translated using google

"I need someone to take me out of the domestic official.

Married here would be better, but I do not look young. Because I really was not the purpose to marry here.

Conditions a good look down over me, and then difficult to control a man.

only to find that almost fifteen years older than my best.
with their marriage, it is best to buy a house may even name, because then I can apply for Singapore citizenship.

of course, must know before marriage will not buy a house after marriage , which I hope is very important to get citizen.

PR does not work, because her husband needed to be able to renew my pr. pr only a few years now, there is not important.

The most important thing is to citizens. get the citizen, and I conditions can be big big look good, you can also get the Singapore passport, love to be there to get there.

The first bridge is my husband. In order to make him believe me, I have to become pregnant.

I try not to have children, because He used to control me.

if necessary I will create the child accidentally knocked off.

really no way to be born before then, but that is a last resort.

there is still one that is working and studying together, so the plan can be delayed children .

My husband gave me enough money each month to send home, I spent is not enough.

I will use this reason to come out and work at home boring.

First, I will go to regular massage work, let him believe me.

The best that he received I work a few times, so he saw my work in the regular massage.

Once he believed me, and I told him, do not draw a line I'm off work, too much trouble.

He no longer pick me up after I quit to work work in the formal massage, erotic massage parlor I went to work. then sex massage work, and I earn 8000-10000 per month the new currency.

Anyway, go to bed with someone, her husband did not know. of course, also find Several wealthy Xiaomi, I can lie to my husband that I go to school,

and then go talk to her boyfriend.

I do these things if they are caught, I'm not afraid. was arrested, I have a sum of money.

And I also used false identity to Singapore, only a change birthday on it.

In China there are so many people, too many of the same name.

I used false identities to Singapore, I am also afraid of being arrested, back home with a back as I can get away. "
Old 03-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ryajon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

I don't know this is true about the marriage, but those mosha shops around jln besar and lavender street, the masseurs told me they are all citizens alraedy.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ryajon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
If she using fake ID to married into sg, what will happened ? And how ICA be able to find out her fake id ?
Yea, dunno loh. Like example: Chen Li, I think there are tens of thousands of people named "Chen Li" in China.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

I would actually say it depends on the gal herself. If you marry a gal through a marriage agency, then it would be pretty safe in my opinion. Obviously if you meet the gal at massage joints, FLs or KTV, then seriously speaking the chances of this sort of stuff happening is close to 100%...

As for getting PR, it seems that right now, it is much more difficult for foreign spouses to get PR unless the hubby is well educated, has a well paying job etc. I have some friends who have low education and married China wives. One of them got married 8 years ago and up till today, he is still unable to get PR for his wife even though they already have 2 kids.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ICA finds out, then she has broken the law and will be charge in court and fined/jailed. After which she will probably have her LTVP/PR/citizenship cancelled and deported from Singapore.

If she is a first time visitor to Singapore it is quite difficult to find out her fake ID. But if she only changes her passport, then the ICA can check her passport against her China ID card.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
pdmmlvr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This is good alret to all Singaporean! In fact I heard of this few years back from one of the PDMM asking for fake marry..... very scary!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

Most of them juz want to be a Singapore citizenship! We always can read from newspaper tat cases happen again n again n again ...once married will push u to buy hdb flats or ask u to put in her name in the hdb flats,ask u for tis ask u for tat...it sux! BUT still too many old man tink their c bey yan dao so old liao can bring a young women shopping c bey ai sai ! PUKE!!!!!!!!!KANA CHEAT NO PEOPLE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

" 我需要有人正式的带我出国内。嫁过来会比较好,但我不找年青的。因为我真正的目地不是嫁过来。条件超好的看 不上我,而且又难控制那样的老公。只有找那些差不多年纪大我十五岁以上的最好。跟他们结婚,最好是可连名买 房子,因为那样我能够申请新加坡公民。当然在结婚前一定要知道婚后会不会买房子,这对我得到公民的希望很重 要。PR不管用了,因为需要老公才能够再续我的pr。现在的pr才几年,根本不重要。最重要还是公民。拿到 公民之后,我就可大大方方的找条件好的,还可以拿到新加坡护照,爱到那儿就到那儿。第一个老公只是我的桥梁 。为了使他信我,我一定要怀孕。我尽量不要生孩子,因为他可用来控制我。有必要的话我会制造意外把孩子弄掉 。真没办法的话才生下来,但那是最后一招。还有一招就是工作和读书一起,那样就可拖生孩子的计划。老公每个 月给我的钱不够寄回家,也不够我花。我就用在家很闷这理由出来工作。首先,我会到正规按摩院上班,让他信我 。最好是他接我下班几次,让他亲眼看到我在正规按摩院上班。一旦他信我,我就告诉他,不用再接我下班了,太 麻烦了。他不再接我上下班之后我就辞掉在正规按摩院的工作,我就去色情按摩院上班。再色情按摩院作工,我每 个月可赚八千到一万新币。反正跟人上床,老公也不知道。当然同时也找几个有钱的小蜜,我可骗老公说我去读书 ,然后再跟男朋友出去。我干这些事如果被抓,我也不怕。被抓时我就有一笔钱了。而且我也是用假身份来新加坡 的,只是换一下生日就可以了。在中国有那么多人口,同名的也很多。我用假身份来新加坡被抓我也不怕,回国内用回我真身份就完事了。
Let this be a sticky in the Matters of the Heart section as a reminder to all bros.

Exactly, population so large, just pay, bonk and move on to new target. These are ghost. Marrying a ghost will haunt you for life!
Old 03-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
fendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm, really scary but it all boils down to individual luck and fate.

Not all PRC are bad.

But most of all, have enough standing around Gland to quence our thirst is more important.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Let this be a sticky in the Matters of the Heart section as a reminder to all bros.

Exactly, population so large, just pay, bonk and move on to new target. These are ghost. Marrying a ghost will haunt you for life!
You're right...

There are some success stories of guys who married ex FLs or WLs but these are seriously in the minority.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1