The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 5
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Void deck CCTVs

Not entirely relevant topic here but hope for some quick advice...

Got into a scuffle with a private hire driver (while out with a FL) near a void deck slightly over a month back. To my surprise, received a call from police on Friday to go down to take statement about the incident.

As he started the aggression first and I did everything in self defense, I'm certain that the police CCTVs in the vicinity can prove my innocence.

However, how likely is it that the CCTV footage is still available? I read many places that CCTV footage is stored for 30 days in most cases and the IO said it's 50:50 chance they can retrieve it when I spoke to him.

And if this goes to court, is it likely that the CCTV footage be played back publicly during the sitting? If my wife attends and sees the FL in the footage it'll be very difficult for me to explain.

Any advice much appreciated!
Old 14-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post

Got into a scuffle with a private hire driver (while out with a FL) near a void deck slightly over a month back. To my surprise, received a call from police on Friday to go down to take statement about the incident.

As he started the aggression first and I did everything in self defense, I'm certain that the police CCTVs in the vicinity can prove my innocence.

However, how likely is it that the CCTV footage is still available? I read many places that CCTV footage is stored for 30 days in most cases and the IO said it's 50:50 chance they can retrieve it when I spoke to him.

And if this goes to court, is it likely that the CCTV footage be played back publicly during the sitting? If my wife attends and sees the FL in the footage it'll be very difficult for me to explain.

30 days. If played in court, will be kept for 7 years on cloud as evidence used in court.

Footage will be played in public or during court session for all in the sitting to see.

If your wife don't know, better don't tell her. If she knows, don't tell her the court date.

Hope that helps.
Old 14-03-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Void deck CCTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
30 days. If played in court, will be kept for 7 years on cloud as evidence used in court.

Footage will be played in public or during court session for all in the sitting to see.

If your wife don't know, better don't tell her. If she knows, don't tell her the court date.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for input bro, just upped your points.

Sure is only 30 days footage? If true then looks like cannot retrieve
Old 14-03-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

An offence of affray is committed where two or more persons disturb the public peace by fighting in a public place. This offence is defined under section 267A of the Penal Code and is punishable with a maximum sentence of one year’s imprisonment, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.

Wouldn’t the driver also get into trouble by reporting you?
Old 14-03-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
An offence of affray is committed where two or more persons disturb the public peace by fighting in a public place. This offence is defined under section 267A of the Penal Code and is punishable with a maximum sentence of one year’s imprisonment, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.

Wouldn’t the driver also get into trouble by reporting you?
Apparently he's alleging that I assaulted him because of a fare dispute. Will find out more when I head down on Tuesday.

Also thought of contacting the FL to be witness but maybe it's not such a good idea.
Old 14-03-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apparently he's alleging that I assaulted him because of a fare dispute. Will find out more when I head down on Tuesday.

Also thought of contacting the FL to be witness but maybe it's not such a good idea.
Don’t think so much. Just do what you have to do to prove your innocence. Even if the fl is exposed, bear the consequences and make right again. Truth will set you free.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Most likely verbal assault, shouldn't even have said so much. The more you scolded him the more he can use it against you now.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12794 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If activity cannot let CO knows, try not to get involve with any dispute or scuffle, if possible. This is the rule of the game : "steal eat must be calm and steady to avoid being seem"
Old 14-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

how would your wife knows she is a FL?
Old 14-03-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
how would your wife knows she is a FL?
She doesn't. But seeing me at with a woman at 9 plus in the evening when I'm supposed to be working late will make her extremely suspicious.

Anyway it seems like the recordings are only kept for only 30 days so this is less of a worry.

Rather now I have to be prepared for a lengthy battle with the private hire driver of my words against his.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:

Since you are asking for advice, I will give you mine. My advice to you is not to be a fucktard and a moron. You already know your topic is not relevant to this forum, and yet, you acted like a fucktard and a moron and went to post it anyway. Read the title of this forum. Adult Discussions about Sex. Unless you got your asshole buggered by your Bangla boyfriend and the CCTV caught it, then you can come here and ask the bros why your karchng appears whiter on CCTV then in real life. Got it?
Old 14-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:

KNN, I read your stupid post in this forum, I also want to assault you. What kind of fucktard go and post his sob story about CCTV and a fight. I think the taxi driver is right. YOu must be some kind of asshole in real life.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
She doesn't. But seeing me at with a woman at 9 plus in the evening when I'm supposed to be working late will make her extremely suspicious.

Anyway it seems like the recordings are only kept for only 30 days so this is less of a worry.

Rather now I have to be prepared for a lengthy battle with the private hire driver of my words against his.
This is not the forum to get the best advice.
By the time we come to your thread, the blood has been gushing downwards to the other head for some time already from reading other more relevant threads

In all seriousness, talk to a law firm.
U dont have to engage their full on service first.
Just a 30-45 mins session on the first appointment, read out your case and weigh your options.
Only if u deem necessary, then engage their service.

Best of luck bro!
Old 14-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Void deck CCTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Since you are asking for advice, I will give you mine. My advice to you is not to be a fucktard and a moron. You already know your topic is not relevant to this forum, and yet, you acted like a fucktard and a moron and went to post it anyway. Read the title of this forum. Adult Discussions about Sex. Unless you got your asshole buggered by your Bangla boyfriend and the CCTV caught it, then you can come here and ask the bros why your karchng appears whiter on CCTV then in real life. Got it?

here i was starting to believe that you would not chip in with your words of wisdom..

guess i am wrong. you wouldn’t pass up any chance to run your mouth around here..
Old 14-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

You should spend your time and energy to hire a good lawyer la. Come here you ask for advice and up someone else point, are you kidding us? Got money engage FL, better use money engage a lawyer to defend for you. Good luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1