The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Murder Trial Testimony: My GF Gripped my Lan Jiao hurt so I killed her - stab stab

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E4%BF%9D%...061200893.html

保安涉殺女友自辯一時錯手
星島日報星島日報 – 2014年4月9日星期三下午2:12
相關內容

保安涉殺女友自辯一時錯手查看相片

保安涉殺女友自辯一時錯手

東涌藍天海岸屋苑保安不堪遭「撬牆腳」而涉嫌謀殺女友一案,被告潘文琛今出庭自辯。

他指死者羅育如承認喜歡了較年輕俊朗的男同事陳戴煒,自始便對他若即若離,前年11月28日案 發當日,他到 死者家中要求她不要分手,死者拒絕,他於是在客廳取出生果刀打算自殺,死者奚落他著他不要那麼 幼稚,不要再 用死去要脅她,「要死去第二度死,唔好晌呢度」,他覺得死者很無情,感到很憤怒,於是用刀指向 死者,死者走 入睡房想打電話,他跟隨入房,2人發生糾纏,死者將他推落床,他將死者扯回身邊時,令她跌在床 上,背部剛巧 插中他右手拿著的生果刀,之後死者猶如發狂一樣抓著他的下體,他痛極及盛怒下用生果刀再插死者 兩、三下,之 後他伴屍床上一會,至晚上離開。

他強調自己由頭至尾沒有打算殺死她,只是一時錯手。

法庭記者:彭嘉賢

Security involves momentary self-defense to kill his girlfriend wrong hands
Sing Tao Daily, Sing Tao Daily - April 9, 2014 , Wednesday 2:12 pm
Related Content

Security involving self-defense to kill his girlfriend the wrong hands a moment to view photo

Security involves momentary self-defense to kill his girlfriend wrong hands

Coastal Skyline Estate Security was unbearable " pry skirting " while his girlfriend a murder case , the defendant Pan Wenchen now appear self-defense .

He was referring to the deceased Lo Yuk as acknowledged like a younger handsome male colleague Chen Dai Wei , from the beginning would be for him aloof, the year before Nov. 28 incident that day , he went to the deceased family asked her not to break up , the deceased refused, he then remove the fruit in the living room knife intend to commit suicide , the deceased taunted him with his not so naive, not to die and then threatened her, " to die for the second time to die, do not attempt to noon degree ," he thought dead is very ruthless, very angry , then with a knife point deceased , the deceased would like to call into the bedroom when he followed into the room , two people put up a struggle , the deceased pushed him off the bed , he pulled back the dead side , so she fell on the bed , the back of his right hand happened to plug in the fruit knife , after which the deceased as if mad grabbed his lower body , his pain and anger under extreme then plug two , three times the deceased with a fruit knife , after which he accompanied the corpse on the bed for a while , until the night away .

He stressed that he did not intend to kill from beginning to end , she is just a temporary wrong hands.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1