The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!
New TN joint at Ruby Plaza

hi bros
here a FR on this basement TN at ruby plaza. heard from boss this joint open for 20 plus days only got 3 ladies working inside and the boss is a guy
the one that help me massage is xiao zhou and the other 2 cmi think the girl will try to ask u massage for 2 hr coz 2 hr is $60 but 1 hr is $28

go in take off everything lie on bed and she begin to massage not much strenght but cover every part and her massage on the butt (sexy massage) very nice me turn over she sit on bed and ask me put leg on her thigh then massage my nipple then my little bro and friends . very shock as me was naked lay and with her sister and my bro contact wif only her jeans in between and my legs hugging her and she also allow roaming enjoyment X2 when i saw her boobs big and round omg but dont like my hands to sayang her sis haiz her hj skill very nice use both hands and forcus on the more sensitive part and also cover the rest of it very patient also use toilet paper to clean up

but one thing bad is never change the towel that is used to cover my body haiz

Name : xiao zhou
look : 6.5/10 (girl next door look)
attitude : 9/10(very friendly and acommondating)
figure : 6/10 (boobs quite big more then a handful a bit of fats on the tummy but looks good)
TM skill : 5/10 not much strength but her sexy touchs very nice and shock
hj : 9/10 one of the best i have tried at TN
damage : $28 /hr but 2 hrs is $60 + hj $40 (she told me see i want to pay how much loh how much she also happy)
Old 14-11-2004, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
CSCSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: New TN joint at Ruby Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by seacher
hi bros
here a FR on this basement TN at ruby plaza. heard from boss this joint open for 20 plus days only got 3 ladies working inside and the boss is a guy
the one that help me massage is xiao zhou and the other 2 cmi think the girl will try to ask u massage for 2 hr coz 2 hr is $60 but 1 hr is $28

go in take off everything lie on bed and she begin to massage not much strenght but cover every part and her massage on the butt (sexy massage) very nice me turn over she sit on bed and ask me put leg on her thigh then massage my nipple then my little bro and friends . very shock as me was naked lay and with her sister and my bro contact wif only her jeans in between and my legs hugging her and she also allow roaming enjoyment X2 when i saw her boobs big and round omg but dont like my hands to sayang her sis haiz her hj skill very nice use both hands and forcus on the more sensitive part and also cover the rest of it very patient also use toilet paper to clean up

but one thing bad is never change the towel that is used to cover my body haiz

Name : xiao zhou
look : 6.5/10 (girl next door look)
attitude : 9/10(very friendly and acommondating)
figure : 6/10 (boobs quite big more then a handful a bit of fats on the tummy but looks good)
TM skill : 5/10 not much strength but her sexy touchs very nice and shock
hj : 9/10 one of the best i have tried at TN
damage : $28 /hr but 2 hrs is $60 + hj $40 (she told me see i want to pay how much loh how much she also happy)

Tried twice. Last visit this week.This joint not very good.Gals soso only. Bro ! avoid. Don't waste your $.
Old 14-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!
Re: New TN joint at Ruby Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCSS
Tried twice. Last visit this week.This joint not very good.Gals soso only. Bro ! avoid. Don't waste your $.
hi bro
how about posting some stats for the other bros here on y this joint is not good and which ger u try?
have u try xiao zhou?
for me i do not recommend bros here to try the other 2 gers i have seen them and they cmi auntie looking
Old 14-11-2004, 11:48 AM
myelor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Okay, got it. Will avoid this.
Old 14-11-2004, 02:05 PM
HappyHour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

1hr for $28 is definitely a good bargain.
Old 14-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry, 1 hrs = $28, then i thought 2 hrs should be $56??
Old 14-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom
Sorry, 1 hrs = $28, then i thought 2 hrs should be $56??
hi bro
that is their rate if want to know y u got to ask the boss urself
i have asked before but feel that the reason the boss give is BS
anyway i massage 2hr and LL have to pay 60 loh coz this xiao zhou i feel very good and 60 for 2 hr is still cheap compared to other places
Old 15-11-2004, 09:58 AM
Samster

hi bros
this morning buy the new paper and saw this joint advertisment
the ger on that advertisment is xiao zhou
Old 29-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ocean22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Passed by this TN Joint at Ruby Plaza at Lunch time today. The joint was dirty, dark and cramped. The lady boss kept on asking me to go in, saying that she has several new girls this week. I took a peeped and a yound slim girl from Hubei took my fancy. I kept on saying I am considering. On seeing my hesitant looks, the lady boss said that I could take the girl to hotel. Just pay the lady boss $20.

So I took the girl (Ye Zi, age 20) to Hotel 81. Paid $20 for hotel room. As I had a total of $130 in my wallet initially, I am left with $90.

She agreed to do fj as she was hungry (the last fj with bf back home was 6 months ago.

My god, she was tight - only one bf in the last one year. full of pubic hair - 50% were golden colour - when I went in - she complain of pain - did her 3 times.

she did not allow fingering. but she did a bj on me after I had cum the third time.

What a gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1