The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 19
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of
Cheap Budget Hotel in JB near Pelangi and Taman Sentosa

I'm going into JB for massage and food. At the same time will be having some drinks either in club or pub. We will be damn tired after a long day with those activites. So i intend to stay overnight with some friends over there.

May i know is there any cheap and good budget hotel in Pelangi and Taman Sentosa or somewhere near Eden dutyfree zone ? Pls recommend.
Old 23-06-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!
Re: Cheap Budget Hotel in JB near Pelangi and Taman Sentosa

Hi,

Yes Hotel Panisular a gd budget hotel .. Thanks ..
Old 23-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!175569 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
I'm going into JB for massage and food. At the same time will be having some drinks either in club or pub. We will be damn tired after a long day with those activites. So i intend to stay overnight with some friends over there.

May i know is there any cheap and good budget hotel in Pelangi and Taman Sentosa or somewhere near Eden dutyfree zone ? Pls recommend.
Cosy Inn is situated in Taman Pelangi near pelangi plaza... For reservation call this number 014-6178528..The rates RM 40 and above....
Old 23-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Cheap Budget Hotel

There is one very popular Zeng Zeng Budget hotel somewhere behind Danga City Mall. If given for me, I would prefer this place due to privacy (somehow secluded from the view of main road yet easily accessible if you are using a Garmin Nuvi 770 GPS device or equivalent) and more parking spaces (A must, unless you willing to become water fish chop by the taxi drivers here).

Another alternative is to take the KTM from Tanjong Pagar Singapore travel to Danga City Mall, abroad from 3rd level, go down to Ground Floor (Atrium) for a drink or two with some donuts (Combo package RM3.00 for 2 donuts and 1 100Plus/Any carbonated drinks except Perre Mineral Water). Once recharged, walk for 28minutes heading south, after you pass by the Proton Dealer, you may want to go to ATM at Bank Muamalat for some cash for your girl, in case you have forgotten to change the currency, go back to the mall for some Malaysian Ringgit.

Ok assuming all is allright, walk heading south again, at this point if you dont have the correct sense of direction, walk back to the mall for a Nokia Navigator 6210 (for RM1000+, AP Set), then set the GPS to Zeng Zeng. You'll eventually end up the place in less than 36 hours!

Workout Summary:
Fat Loss: 8/10
BP Rate: 7/10 (135p/m)
Thighs: 9/10 (Due to excessive walking)
Sole: 1/10 (Priceless, please go and change a new pair of shoes, as your current pair may not have effective friction anymore)

To cut the story short:
Facilities wise Im not too sure about that coz I have never been there before but I believe should be in presentable condition, maybe if anyone here can share what are the findings there. I personally seen cheongsters (chinese) bring malay chick to the hotel there, woah... Hope someone can share some contacts with me here leh... Eh bro *EricTan* no updates there?
Old 23-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Hi,

Yes Hotel Panisular a gd budget hotel .. Thanks ..
Where is the location of this hotel? How much for the rates per day? Any other hotel near Pelangi, Tama Sentosa, Holiday Inn and Eden Duty Free?
Old 23-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175569 View Post
Cosy Inn is situated in Taman Pelangi near pelangi plaza... For reservation call this number 014-6178528..The rates RM 40 and above....
Thanks for the info. Will take that into consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
There is one very popular Zeng Zeng Budget hotel somewhere behind Danga City Mall. If given for me, I would prefer this place due to privacy (somehow secluded from the view of main road yet easily accessible if you are using a Garmin Nuvi 770 GPS device or equivalent) and more parking spaces (A must, unless you willing to become water fish chop by the taxi drivers here).

Another alternative is to take the KTM from Tanjong Pagar Singapore travel to Danga City Mall, abroad from 3rd level, go down to Ground Floor (Atrium) for a drink or two with some donuts (Combo package RM3.00 for 2 donuts and 1 100Plus/Any carbonated drinks except Perre Mineral Water). Once recharged, walk for 28minutes heading south, after you pass by the Proton Dealer, you may want to go to ATM at Bank Muamalat for some cash for your girl, in case you have forgotten to change the currency, go back to the mall for some Malaysian Ringgit.

Ok assuming all is allright, walk heading south again, at this point if you dont have the correct sense of direction, walk back to the mall for a Nokia Navigator 6210 (for RM1000+, AP Set), then set the GPS to Zeng Zeng. You'll eventually end up the place in less than 36 hours!
Thanks. Will take that into consideration too.

To other bros, any other more suggestions? Certainly need more feedbacks and suggestions...
Old 23-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway hotel around these few housing estate TS mention is not ex. Recently there are more of these budget hotel around these estate, can easily spot within the shop house.
Old 24-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
There is one very popular Zeng Zeng Budget hotel somewhere behind Danga City Mall.
I went to Zeng Zeng hotel before to open room 3 hours

Not bad quite clean.
Old 24-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post

Not bad quite clean.
Any idea what's the rates for overnight for this hotel?
Old 24-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBman2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To those who are interested, refer to the website below for location & rates:
budget hotel in Johor bahru,cheap rate,low rate hotel in johor
Old 24-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha 6" boy,

got such good lobang never intro ... come come, i want a 3hr workout also ...
Old 24-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCaRo79 View Post
Any idea what's the rates for overnight for this hotel?
bro, I remember e rate is rm75 per nite plus rm50 for deposit if I not forgot. birthday got 10% discount if not wrong. this hotel got a website you can try look for it.
book for few hours is nice. but overnite... I got biten by bedbug
Old 24-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
bro, I remember e rate is rm75 per nite plus rm50 for deposit if I not forgot. birthday got 10% discount if not wrong. this hotel got a website you can try look for it.
book for few hours is nice. but overnite... I got biten by bedbug
Thanks for the info.
Old 24-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Zen Zeng Hotel, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Tai Kor,

You must be a really "BIG SHOT" for the hotel management to invite you to open the hotel and also to cut the red ribbon ..... did they give you any ang pow or any cenderhati for your trouble ?
Old 24-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Zen Zeng Hotel, JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
book for few hours is nice. but overnite... I got biten by bedbug (
You are supposed to be bitten by ' love bites ' and NOT bedbugs !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1