The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Why is M I A O a banned word in the forum?

As per title.

Whenever the word m-i-a-o is typed in full, it will automatically be censored, like this: $$$$

Can anyone or boss enlighten us?

No jokes or troll please. I am sure many bros here also want to know.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is M I A O a banned word in the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
As per title.

Whenever the word m-i-a-o is typed in full, it will automatically be censored, like this: $$$$

Can anyone or boss enlighten us?

No jokes or troll please. I am sure many bros here also want to know.
$$$$ $$$$ : said the cat

You're right!

It is probably some rival website e.g. $$$$.com, hence get masked off - i am guessing
Old 28-12-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
$$$$ $$$$ : said the cat

You're right!

It is probably some rival website e.g. $$$$.com, hence get masked off - i am guessing
Yes I knew some other rival websites such as one of the local Malay dish+boy and a singapore street name+boy are banned.

But from my knowledge, there were no rival websites with the word m i a o.
Old 29-12-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Because of a certain leaked model by that name.. Mxxx Premier.. so she requested for it to be censored/blocked..

She has changed her facebook name since then..
Old 29-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
Because of a certain leaked model by that name.. Mxxx Premier.. so she requested for it to be censored/blocked..

She has changed her facebook name since then..
I suspected that was the scenario. But the problem is, does she have so much clout over the forum and boss?

It does not make sense for boss to just accede to the request of a model. If that was the case, so many girls out there would have requested for the same thing.
Old 29-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Legal action was taken against the forum for publishing her nude pictures.

If I ignore DMCA requests the next step is to approach the company that hosts my website and they will take action. That would mean shutting down the whole site.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-01-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Legal action was taken against the forum for publishing her nude pictures.

If I ignore DMCA requests the next step is to approach the company that hosts my website and they will take action. That would mean shutting down the whole site.
Thanks boss for the explanation.

Quite an extreme action taken by her against the forum.

I wonder if there are anymore banned words/female names in the forum haha
Old 04-01-2021, 02:25 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Thanks boss for the explanation.

Quite an extreme action taken by her against the forum.

I wonder if there are anymore banned words/female names in the forum haha
I receive many lawyers letter every year. This one is the latest.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 13
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I receive many lawyers letter every year. This one is the latest.

Pardon my twisted sense of silly humour, but the term "chio dentist" in the lawyer letter reflects the gynocentric society of ours and female nature today. And i find it hilarious.

Petty and vindictive. If she's capable, she would become a surgeon instead of a dentist. Sorry, not to diss on all dentists. Just this one alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1