The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold
Open minded female friends/colleagues

Anyone of u got female friends or colleague who don't mind u guys seeing them zaogeng or touchy touchy.?

I got one neighbour... Always wear a oversize jersey coming over to my place and watch soccer... very open minded girl, mids 20s... Not very busty but quite bitchy... Once I saw her zaogeng her G-string when she went over to reset my set up box cos halfway hang she very gan jiong about the game and automatically go over to my tv console.. Bend down and reset the set up box... Nabei... See liao steam sia!! But now she got bf liao never drop by liaoo.. Sometimes can see she never wear bra... Pokies visible... Especially those late night games or champions league... Braless... But when she's attached... No more coming over but Hi-bye only she came over because that time SingT3l won the BPL broadcasting and she's still on St4rHub...

Any bros got experience to share??? Feel free!
Old 20-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Open minded female friends/colleagues

Bro unwanted333, any pixs to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Dun have leh!
Old 21-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have a secretary who doesn't mind me looking down her blouse. In fact she smiled each time and made no attempt to cover that wide gap. Sometimes can even view to her navel.
Old 21-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Birdietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ofc got a girl always purposely show me her cleavage whenever I go over to her desk n guess what there was once when she ask me out for a drink after work after our drinking session on the way sending her home she do a bj for me when I am driving
And guess what I cannot tahan n shoot my load into her mouth n after that we when to Cck area a remote place near her house n bonk her outside my car bonet n shoot all my load into her haha very unforgettable
Old 21-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a busty colleague that always show cleavage by wearing low cut tops or dresses. There were a few times when we were discussing work and she leaned forward to show more of her deep cleavage. Very distracting for me!

The ultimate was once she came over to my desk, sat down beside me and starting asking questions while leaning forward again. This time there were other colleagues around and as she leaned forward, she actually squeezed her boobs using her arms and you can imagine what that did to her big boobs...they were almost popping out!

The funny thing was after she left, another female colleague turned to me and teased, "wah! she showed you her deep cleavage trying to seduce you ah!"
Old 22-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread.
Old 22-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 22
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious View Post
I had a busty colleague that always show cleavage by wearing low cut tops or dresses. There were a few times when we were discussing work and she leaned forward to show more of her deep cleavage. Very distracting for me!

The ultimate was once she came over to my desk, sat down beside me and starting asking questions while leaning forward again. This time there were other colleagues around and as she leaned forward, she actually squeezed her boobs using her arms and you can imagine what that did to her big boobs...they were almost popping out!

The funny thing was after she left, another female colleague turned to me and teased, "wah! she showed you her deep cleavage trying to seduce you ah!"

So what happened after all those teasing you get??
Old 22-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 20
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious View Post

If i were in your situation, i will turn my attention on the 2nd colleague of yours, since she had brought up the topic, its easier to proceed from there...

Unless, she cannot make it in look dept.

Anyway, wish you good luck with anyone of them, hehe.
Old 22-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster (eP)

kurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL. Nothing happened because the both cannot make it in looks dept so not worth risking my job for it!
Old 22-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

Deathgod84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdietan View Post
My ofc got a girl always purposely show me her cleavage whenever I go over to her desk n guess what there was once when she ask me out for a drink after work after our drinking session on the way sending her home she do a bj for me when I am driving
And guess what I cannot tahan n shoot my load into her mouth n after that we when to Cck area a remote place near her house n bonk her outside my car bonet n shoot all my load into her haha very unforgettable
hi bro, can pm the name of the girl? Sounds familiar.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 22
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdietan View Post
So lucky of you... You must have the look of Andy Lau or Leonardo D Caprio..

Why not share your whole story with us here...
Old 22-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 22-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Nice story
Keep cumming
Old 22-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 18
jadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjadeded69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Back in my Uni days, I was looking for a 2nd hand hp so was browsing thru online for it. I responded to a lady who won it fr a lucky draw. She's a OL that rides a scooter (damn happening). Abt early 20s. We were suppose to meet at my void deck since I was a poor student n no money for transport. It was raining at that time and she was soaked through. She asked me if she could come up to my place instead to dry up. I said sure.
Looks wise she's actually quite hot. Slim n was wearing a flimsy see-thru top. I was able to see her wet wet bra haha.
As she was using te washroom to dry up I was looking thru the hp to make sure it was working. Who would have guessed that she kept a not so secret photos of herself, all in various seductive poses.
When she came out I started flirting with her and asked her if the photos came with the hp. Well, she wasnt shy and said that if i find the pics very hot I'll have to pay more hahaha!. More flirty banter and i managed to up her that afternoon. It's was my first with a OL older than me, and a hot and soaking wet one too. One of my most memorable bonk.
Needless to say I bought the hp from her. Too bad she was very bz and I lost touch with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1