The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2006, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advice whether can go bangkok now?

How is the situtation in Bangkok nowadays.. Safe to go there? Is it true protest paralyse the city?
Old 02-04-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advice whether can go bangkok now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher
How is the situtation in Bangkok nowadays.. Safe to go there? Is it true protest paralyse the city?
Very safe. Don't listen to the CNA bullshit !
Old 02-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Protests keep 5,000 Singaporeans away from Bangkok

Report from Bangkok Post dated Sunday 2 April 2006 :-

Protests keep 5,000 Singaporeans away from Bangkok

Singapore - The political demonstrations in Bangkok over the past few weeks have caused at least 5,000 Singaporean tourists to cancel trips to Bangkok, a travel agents association said.

"It's quite common for Singaporeans to cancel trips when there is unrest at the destination," The Sunday Times quoted Robert Khoo, chief executive of the National Association of Travel Agents, as saying.

The latest figures from the Tourism Authority of Thailand showed 30,000 people scrapped their trips to Thailand's capital over the past month, with the bulk from China and Singapore.

Travel agents said their customers were avoiding the unrest and switching to other regional destinations.

"Some customers inquiring about Hong Kong said they had initially intended to go to Bangkok, but changed their minds because of the protects," said Joycelyn Su, senior manager of outbound tours for CTC holidays.

Most of the agents cited a 30 to 50 per cent drop in the number of inquiries regarding Bangkok trips.

"I usually get about two dozen inquiries for Bangkok in a week, but the number has halved," said Vincent Wong, manager of Diamond Tours.

The purchase of a controlling interest in Thailand's telecommunications giant Shin Corp by Singapore state investment agency Temasek Holdings from the family of Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra sparked the anti-government protests.

Under the complex structure of the deal, Thaksin's family paid no capital-gains tax, which s+++ed popular anger against him.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Depends on wat u want to do in BKK. If shopping, u dun have to go till Siam Centre area. There r a lot of other big shopping centre or area. If sex then ratchada is not affected...
Old 02-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bangkok is quite safe except some demonstration in city centre.

Most of the outlet still operational.

But no alcohol served during election period.....

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oii , go there rememebr to look out for my darling hor..... take a few more photo also....tat time ur lousy camera cant see a fuck shit!
Old 02-04-2006, 10:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that time the camera not mine leh.. u got to blame the other ppl leh
Old 03-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Just hope that the wl and the mermaids are not joining in the "street march" and "gathering".
You will end up in the streets looking for them................................hehehe.
Old 03-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
nothing serious is going to paralyse the city...no need to "kiasi"
there will be initial election deadlock after results as TRT may not have enuff votes in certain seats to convene Parliament
The opposition movement is not as big as pro-Thaksin so they dare not be violent. The military will not be involved unlike the old days. The King dare not be involved as so far no violence. Most likely outcome is compromise/ talks between both sides to settle deadlock for good of economy.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think ur concern should be whether they sell alcohol or the night spots got open or not!
Some samsters are in Thailand now and they're shock to find out no alcohol on Sat and Sunday cos of the election.... tough luck... wonder how the Sunday nite went for them.
BTW, the protest did affect the traffic... but no violence broke out... I heard its more like a concert event where they also sell food, drinks and surveniors at the protest venues....
Old 03-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
SanPiPa is stuck in moderation for some time to come

jus went to BKK from last wed (29th March) to last nite (2nd April).

i cheong Ah-go go bar, cheong massage parlour,
cheong here and there, go shopping, even the big SIAM Paragon which was reported to close due to street protests was open!

spore press like to blow up the stupid news!!
there peaceful like dont know what lah !
go ahead and go man!!
so many ang mo over there, all not so KIA-SI like majority of us sporean,
ask this ask that before going. hahahaa (no offence to anyone, jus general comment).

ALL nite spot open, all alcohol still for sale lah....
wah phiang... paradise man!! hurry hurry go...
Old 07-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am now in bkk... its peaceful.. safe & most importantly... they are still lotsa pretty gers here..

wat u scare summore.. u can ask me...

haha

just went to poseidon.. wah lau... damn expensive leh...
Old 07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSupChai

just went to poseidon.. wah lau... damn expensive leh...

Expensive as in they rise the price???
Old 07-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Majority Singaporeans known to be :

Kiasu (afraid to lose)
Kiasi (afraid to die)
Kiaboer (afraid cannot get - too late)
Kiabor (afraid of wife)
Simi Lan Marsi Kia (everything also afraid)

So better stay at home and "phak pae ki" (shoot aeroplane - meaning masturbate)

No offence meant but just a repeat of what is probably a fact.

Me, I would go cos many cancellations which means that the meat is probably "fresher" and prices more negotiable.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Business as usual there. Politics are not meant for those earning a living. Think who wins election or become PM will affect them anyway? I seriously doubt so.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1