The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orgasm69u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jurong West

Hi All,

Was wondering any TN in Jurong West area? I go there once a week recently as I have my assisting to send my niece fro her piano lessons there and was wondering if there are any TN in that area so that I can spent my time awaiting for her lesson to be over. Thanks...please don't flame me as I used to read some action in Juroing West, but no new news anymore in this area.
Old 20-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 22
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jurong West

Well almost all are gone.... Left one at blk 4XX something can't remember the exact blk now....its now run by group of singaporean old aunties and FRs aren't good. I think you must have saw that thread also.

There is another thread about "west coast drive blk500" that has 5 TNs along the shophouses. I think that is the closest that may gives you something.... Good luck! If you find good ones let me know.
Old 20-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orgasm69u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro...if I do find any in Jurong West will post here.
Old 20-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Samster

hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanko View Post
Elegance at Jap Garden
So, what's your experience with this joint?
Old 21-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
redpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredpacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i can only think of the nearest one in jurong east. but have not been to the joint yet. will post FR after visit.
Old 21-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
cl09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Elegance at Jap Garden
what kind of services we can get there? thks for sharing. cheers!
Old 21-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm... Near my camp. Can eat snake and relaxz....
Old 21-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
mega117 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!mega117 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

at Jurong West blk 429, just went Wednesday, newly open. look for Wen Wen. her goin area massage almost made me cum. got to ask her to stop. else need to pay$50 for HJ was told before that.
Old 21-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
kennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega117 View Post
at Jurong West blk 429, just went Wednesday, newly open. look for Wen Wen. her goin area massage almost made me cum. got to ask her to stop. else need to pay$50 for HJ was told before that.
Hi mega117,

Thanks for sharing. I live near there. Would be a nice place for some quick relief ;-)

Can u share abit more for ur FR like how is the face, age, body, attitute and damage?
$50 HJ is sort of standard rate but it depends on the standard of the WL. If she is a SYT, I wouldn't mind paying $50. Else...

You mention groin area massage...do u meant Jua gen or just playing with ur balls?

How many ladies there? How is their standard in the look and body department?

Since you visit there before, it would be great if you could share abit more with the bro here.

Thanks alot
Old 22-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

I was juz going to ask the same questions...hehehe...
Old 22-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 22
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

i was at Jurong West 2 weeks ago, waiting for the clinic to open on Sunday, and since i had 2.5 hours, i hunted around for good TNs - can't even find one.

I found a few facial centres, but most of them dun do massage for guys. Unless you wish to do facial, and you have to make advance booking.

Well.. If you want to find TNs, skip Jurong West
Old 22-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Steam Engine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega117 View Post
Hi Bros... Just check this TN out. Massage, by Ah Juan, was ok. No HJ or anything. Hmmm...
Old 22-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
cl09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Full services, have jacuzzi and steam bath.. kinda like wakiki but smaller joint... the girls there are nothing to wow bout... went there twice... first time went there serve by Crystal... nice bod tt's why i went 2nd time but she's not around tt day and tio one Janis.. on the older side... overall not bad feeling... I posted my FR bout the 2 girls at another thread already.. let me dig... here
Thanks bro, really appreciate ur info. In return, me only have some points for u. cheers!
Old 23-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Kardelsharpeye is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro mega117,

i m referring to ur post on 429 Jurong west. there's indeed a shop newly opened there, that seems like some facial or healthcare stuff. honestly didnt cross my mind that it cld be lup sup. really hope u can share more details with bros here. thanks
Old 23-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Steam Engine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardelsharpeye View Post
Hi bro mega117,

i m referring to ur post on 429 Jurong west. there's indeed a shop newly opened there, that seems like some facial or healthcare stuff. honestly didnt cross my mind that it cld be lup sup. really hope u can share more details with bros here. thanks
Hey Kardelsharpeye.

I went to check this place,429 Jurong West, out yesterday afternoon. There were no sign written anywhere that TN is provided. But still decided to go in. At that time, there were 2 ah pei and 3 prc ladies. All 3 prc ladies have below avg looks. So I ask them if there is TN svc. One of the ladies said yes and lead me in to room behind the shop. In the room, there were 2 cubicles. Quite clean. Then the lady who lead me in massage for me. I feel the massage quite ok but may be abit too pain for bros who prefer softer massage. The lady who massage me is named Ah Juan. Quite chatty, maybe trying to advertise the shop... Tell me got SPA and some TCM treatment. Sian... Like that means no special loh...

So this went on for about an hour. In btn, her phone rang and was her old customer from Yishun, she used to work in TN in Yishun mah...

Yeah... So in the end... NO NOTHING HAPPENED

NAME: AH JUAN
LOOKS: 5/10
MASSAGE: 7/10
HJ: NO GOLDEN QNS
FJ: NO HJ WHERE GOT FJ
DAMAGE: 40/hr and 60/1.5hr ... XXXXXpensive
SPA DAMAGE: 15
TCM DAMAGE: DID NOT ASK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1