The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2004, 12:42 AM
danwee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
HC inside the hotel

Hi,

i often stay at the orchard hotel and i went several times at the world spa.
The service in this HC is quite good and " HJ friendly".
Next week ,i will stay at the shangri-la hotel ,located at Orange grove road.
It is not so far from orchard centre but i see that there is a superb spa service inside the shangri-la.
Does someone knows if this spa is "friendly"?.
Thanks in advance.
Old 28-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
searchfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HC inside the hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by danwee
Hi,

It is not so far from orchard centre but i see that there is a superb spa service inside the shangri-la.
Thanks in advance.
if you are looking forward on young & beatiful girls who provide special, guess it might not be right place. World spa still is a better choice or you could try the near by Aiko in Tanglin shopping center ground floor(you have to tell the recept you want young girl) which follow the orang grand road from the hotel main entrance(not the vally wing) till reach the T junction, cross the traffic ligh on your right after the Hotel.
Old 29-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
paul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Hi Danwee,

Next time around try booking your stay at Holiday Inn (Cuppage road just off orchard road) There use to be a health center at the hotel basement where hotel guest can request for room service.

Have'nt been there for years so the news may be rather dated.

Paul
Old 30-10-2004, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 23
nokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynokia6110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
dun think bro here use to go there, since u will staying there next, why dun u try and tell us.
Old 18-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Dear Bros,

I went with some out of town guests to this spa at hotel along orchard called OH. The spa is not really located inside OH. But is in the adjoining bldg. Take the lift or escalator to the top floor. you cant miss it.
Quite an upmarket Spa. They charge like $75++ for the 45 min of massage. I noticed a lot of Japanese and Foreigners go there for massage.

The place is nicely decorated - really Spa like. You enter and get your locker and there will be men who will show you to shower 1st and then you can dip i the hot or cold pools.

they have service for body scrub which i did not try.
they have sauna and steam room too.
Anyway - dipping in hot pool is good - they have 2 TV screen and you sit in there and relax and watch TV. (this is quite upmarket ma...)

Anyway - after the pool dip - I got up and there is an old man there who will hand you the bathrobe and a pair of shorts.
Then you proceed to wlak into the relax room. Here, there are 2 guys. One sits at the counter - he is the one who schedules the massueuse. The other guy - usually he place you to your seat - nice comfortable chair. And he place a towel over your legs to keep you warm.
Drinks are free ( wah... not alochol lah..) tea, juice etc...
I saw a counter of food trays - I presume they provide some snacks - but i was there late about 930pm and I guess whatever food was there already gone..
I said it is my 1st time. He recommended a girl. I ask if got fullservice. At this point - since it';s such a nice place - I had to ask very quietly in case other people overhear. So I just walk over to the counter and just ask (almost in whisper tone). He look at me and said - yes.. and he will recommend a young one for me (of course young lah...) But bros - be patient here - there are indeed OLDER ones - as these older ones do offer GENUINE GOOD MASSAGES.

After 5 minutes of watching TV and observing some of the other clients (japanese and foreigners) I was led inside.
As I walked, it was a long passageway. Some of the initial rooms I passed were huge - and it says VIP room. Had TV and fridge inside. Some other rooms had 2 massage beds and some had 4 beds.. Well I supposed these are for GENUINE REAL MASSAGE. And then I was led further inwards. I was telling myself - Wah.. quite deep in and a lot of rooms bith left and right.
I passed 3 other closed doors. They were titled as Ladies, Mens tiolet and a laundry room. The Ladies Room - I could hear voices inside - I guess this is the HQ here the Massuese rest in betw assignments.

Anyway - I was led to a single room. Its not a mattress on the floor - but a proper massage bed. Before the guy walked away - I ask him agai and he reassured me he will recommend a young girl. He said the going rate for a FJ is $150 and cannot bargain, cos this is classy joint.

I waited for 2 minutes and then in walk the massuese. Her name was Jasmine. I think she is PRC but I cant tell. Maybe she was from M'sia. I dunno. Anyway - she smiled and said hello in mandarin. I said - sorry - my mandarin not so pwoderful - can speak english and she nodded with a smile and said ' little bit'.

She asked if Oil or powder massage, I said oil. And she ask me to take off everything. I stripped to my birthday suit and laid face down on the massage bed. She then proceeded to massage.

Bros - I must say the massage is GOOD - not the ones I got at Lexon / or Grand Hotel HC. This is really massage for a good 30 minutes, all the while face down. Of course - she gets to the legs and thighs part and slowly moves up to my little brother.
Her massage technique was good - and the way she massage and grab my butt cheeks was already enough. I think she was massaging my inner thighs to push up all the blood to my dick. By now it is hard. And then she ask me to flip over. and she place a pillow under my head. She was already checking out my hard dick, which she covered with the towel.

Without saying a word - she continued to massage my stomach and of course 'accidently touch my dick. After like 1 minute of caressing massage, she popped the question. I ask what was the range of services. She said HJ, BJ and FJ. HJ $50, BJ $100, and FJ $150. So I tried to bargain down and she said no - cos this is a upmkt joint and if I cant afford - then just settle for HJ or BJ... but by now, my dick is already hard and said - what the heck ltes see if this is Ok and sacrfice my $150 so that other bros in the samster site can also learnt from.

She excused hersef from the room and minutes later showed up with more towels and a cup of warm tea. I drank the tea - which was a welcome relief as the massage was making me thirsty too. I thought to myself - that was a good touch in customer service.

She asked me lie back while she stripped down and climb onto a position betw my legs. She proceeded to lick and kiss my nipples and suck them too.
My hands autoroam to her tits and I grabbed her breasts to play. She then proceeded to lick up and down my stomach and also my inner tights. All the while, skillfully avoiding my dick. by now I am so teased up I just want to explode. She then stopped for a while and smile and said - "you enjoy or not" I said Yeah - sure - continue lah.. Then she bent over and took my whole dick in her mouth. Bros - this is full suction. No condom yet. Just pure BJ. She licked up and down my shaft and sucked at my ballsbag, which was superb! She continued this for a few times more and then she got off the bed and tear off the condom and capped me. I asked her to ride me and she did.
This time, I am up close and personal and now I was autoroaming her back. Her skin was smooth and fair and she had a nice scent (perfume). I sucker her breast while she was rocking me. We satupright on the bed. We change positions again the missionary and I pump her. She leaned up and suck my nipples again. We then changed positions back to me lying down adn she riding me. After a few more deep strokes and her rotating grind on me - I was gonna come. When I told her I was about to come - she increased her stroke play. It was intense and great. This girl knew how to pace you. As I was coming she stuck her tongue into my ear whilst blowing into my ear. I shot all my load and she got off, cleaned my dick with warm wet towels. She also cleaned her herself up.

Summary :
name : Jasmine
Face : 6/10
Body : slightly plump a bit - but still attractive - 6/10
breasts : sorry - I cant tell whether A.B.C cup - I would say - slightly more than a handful. 6/10
Massage : 9/10 - really good massage
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Dunno - may try other girls - since its my 1st time here. But also quite expensive.
Damage : Entrance fee 1st 45 min $75++ , FJ $150.
CONCLUSION : Quite a nice upmarket place, very discreet, but very EXPENSIVE. I thnk they cater to the expat and japanese crowd. I havent seen the rest of the girls. So I am not sure of beauty quality.

Oh..forgot to say - if you drive - ask the recept for a free carpark coupon. You park in Orchard Hotel.

Ok - any bros tried this place before? If you did - can you recommend other names besides Jasmine? I may wanna go back there next time again if Ihave out of town guests coming to singapore.

Maxpee
Old 11-01-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
guru888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=maxpee88]Dear Bros,

I went with some out of town guests to this spa at hotel along orchard called OH. The spa is not really located inside OH. But is in the adjoining bldg.

Is this place World spa, EX-Windsor?
Old 11-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
guru888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way is this world spa, the old windsor?
Old 04-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hairydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru888

I think you are right.
Old 13-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru888
Yes it is... upgraded.
Old 13-02-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeYokeYuen
Yes it is... upgraded.

Agreed. It is World Spa and it's for the rich but not necessary famous ! Ha!
Old 13-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
Agreed. It is World Spa and it's for the rich but not necessary famous ! Ha!
famous so what... rich better. ha ha
Old 13-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

If it is 75 dollars then I expected this spa to have better quality gal than that of DHC..

Maybe I would drop by this Spa during the period of Hua Hong ( bonus period.) and see how the gals dress..
Old 14-02-2005, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
If it is 75 dollars then I expected this spa to have better quality gal than that of DHC..

Maybe I would drop by this Spa during the period of Hua Hong ( bonus period.) and see how the gals dress..
Eh ... this is not a health center... it's really a spa, so expect massages to be better than DHC. DHC is a health centre because they can't get brothel licence.
Old 14-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JackieChan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeYokeYuen
Eh ... this is not a health center... it's really a spa, so expect massages to be better than DHC. DHC is a health centre because they can't get brothel licence.
Aww...that's a really blunt observation, bro
Old 14-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieChan
Aww...that's a really blunt observation, bro
Ha haha... talk about stating the obvious. honestly, if they just gave out more licences not restricted to red light districts would be better. Just licence the industry. Spa is spa licence, brothel licence outside of Red Light District another licence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1