The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tui Na at tanjong pagar plaza

Just visit one of the tuina there, i notice there are about 8 tui na shops there. Went in to 1 shop near the center stairs, opt for 1/2 to test water. Damm it the one i saw is not the one serving me. No special is offer... anyway the girl looks cmi.

Rate at 20 1/2hr n 1hr at 35.
I think all of the shop there offer 35 per hr. Anyone tried before?

Old 25-11-2003, 12:59 AM
chickenhand

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
what is the name of tui na shop u go?
u can try one tui na shop by the name of cindy....thk they do offer special....
Old 25-11-2003, 12:04 PM
mlzt

zhang ling tui na

went to try this place named Zhang Ling Tui Na. Quite expensive though S$40 per hour. Massage was pretty good unfortunately nothing been offered on the specials. Anyone tried this joint before... care to share your experiences...Thanks
Old 25-11-2003, 11:27 PM
CHO515

Re: zhang ling tui na

Quote:
Originally posted by mlzt
went to try this place named Zhang Ling Tui Na. Quite expensive though S$40 per hour. Massage was pretty good unfortunately nothing been offered on the specials. Anyone tried this joint before... care to share your experiences...Thanks
DON'T WASTE TIME THERE.

CINDY TUI NA DOES HAVE SPECIAL BUT NO AUTOROAM. PLS READ THE THREAD.
Old 26-11-2003, 07:21 AM
Samster

dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down

Went to CINDY TUI NA before was serve by Xiao Mei. She never offer any special. Overall dont like the expercience there.
Old 26-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Samster

Went to Yuhua today. They took over the place Sufu massage. With better environment, the girl i had is quite pretty, again the didnt offer any special...
Old 27-11-2003, 02:32 AM
wtf_fo

Go to KangLi, beside Cindy. Look for Lisa & tell her u only wan to massage the front. See wat she have to offer. Went for 1/2 hr, total damage $50.
Old 27-11-2003, 09:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by dkong
Went to Yuhua today. They took over the place Sufu massage. With better environment, the girl i had is quite pretty, again the didnt offer any special...
where is susu of sufu ??
where she went to?
Old 28-11-2003, 12:32 AM
CHO515

Quote:
Originally posted by wtf_fo
Go to KangLi, beside Cindy. Look for Lisa & tell her u only wan to massage the front. See wat she have to offer. Went for 1/2 hr, total damage $50.
Walked past Kangli before. Saw the ladies inside.

They look like lau chio. Not young & body also plump. Boobs wise also small.

Am I right?

I am surprised that Xiao Mei from Cindy does not offer special. She is not into taking off bra for U to suck (.) (.) when autoroam, she also appeared very uncomfortable as if U are raping her. Really feel bad about that session.

Her boss Cindy from Cindy looks good for Lau Chio. Wonder if she gives special with roaming & sucking. Anyone tried it?
Old 28-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am surprised that Xiao Mei from Cindy does not offer special. She is not into taking off bra for U to suck (.) (.) when autoroam, she also appeared very uncomfortable as if U are raping her. Really feel bad about that session.

Her boss Cindy from Cindy looks good for Lau Chio. Wonder if she gives special with roaming & sucking. Anyone tried it?
Tried xiao mei before, she never offer any special to me. Overall bad expercience, give me that stuck up look. I dont think the Boss do massage.
Old 28-11-2003, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
itchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring SamsteritchyDICK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by dkong
Tried xiao mei before, she never offer any special to me. Overall bad expercience, give me that stuck up look. I dont think the Boss do massage.

The lady boss dun do massage unless all gals are not available plus she only do it for regulars. Also, she dun do special at all, at most she will do HJ but strictly no autoroaming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1