The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
aprilfool

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I couldn't believe my ear when i heard over the radio that the BIGGEST EMERGENCY EXCERCISE in S'pore was CONDUCTED this morning at 6.20 am. WAT a BIG JOKE !!!

On a SUNDAY MORN and a VERY COOL AND HEAVY RAINY DAY. I do not know who is the CROWN that gave the GREEN LIGHT.

Just imagine who were on board the MRT trains and buses during these times. "Hantu pun takda" the famous Malay saying. They think the TERRORISTS are DUMB to strike at a time when there are few ppls. It's a WASTE of all the HUMAN RESOURCES.

Fellows Samsters care to comment.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
volrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Off-topic (Too Perfect Time to conduct Biggest Excercise in S'pore

lmao....

abit stupid
Old 08-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
4ever_horny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

who cares? the garment has too much money to spare anyway.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilfool
TERRORISTS are DUMB to strike at a time when there are few ppls. It's a WASTE of all the HUMAN RESOURCES.
The exercise was conducted at that timing as not to disrupt too many people's schedule. At the time of the exercise most of us are still in bed.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
The exercise was conducted at that timing as not to disrupt too many people's schedule. At the time of the exercise most of us are still in bed.
I'm in a mist of morning sex during that time.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 08-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Yah man, if the exercise is carried out on a working day in the morning, then i tink buang liao. All the working ppl n students wana take MRT jialat. Then MRT n SBS have to prepare buses to ferry loads of ppl to their destination, higher costs for them.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:38 PM
aprilfool

Deep inside me, I really feel that it's a WASTE OF TIME. I am not trying to make fun of our GARMENT. This EXCERCISE involved MANY GARMENT AGENCIES and MANY MEN HOURS to PLAN.

If they are SERIOUS to know the EFFECTIVENESS of how OUR AGENCIES can RESPOND in case there is a REAL INCIDENT, then do it on a Saturday afternoon. DUN WORRY about all the INCONVENIENCES of all the shoppers and the heavy traffic.

Make it a BIT MORE REAL lar. By doing do, at least EVERYONE can LEARN from this excercise. Also we can SHOW OFF a bit to our TOURISTS that S'pore is a SAFE COUNTRY AND WELL PREPARED in case there is any TERRORIST ATTACK. Dun u all agree???
Old 08-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

i feel that 1st we have to noe who are their target group.

1. The Forces
2. The Public

1. If the whole exercise is for the SAF, SCDF and SPF to practice, well, they shld oredi had practised countless times in their closed doors drills. Y waste time here? If wana practise 'outdoors', can always do it during midnight.

2. If its for the sake of public awareness, well its a flop again. Cos the amt of peeps affected are so minimal. All i can see on TV was a few bangalas and some sleepy faces who had to work on Sunday morning. They cant be bothered.

My advice, if the garment really wan SGP to fight against terrorsim, more ple must be involved. To experience and to noe wat to do in a real senario.

No amt of $ saved will be able to exchange for lifes lost in a real attack.

My personal views. No flames pls.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 20
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

Maybe the follow ways will be a better test/guage of the simulated terrorists attack.

Norminate some neutral party cilivians,give them some smoke screen bomb(not a bomb actually,just shoots out smoke) and let them decides which MRT station to strike later,without informing and GARMENT sector.

Then when they really strike at certain MRT station or line,you will be able to tell how the publics can react and for sure many GARMENT sector will be "KALLANG KABOH".

Hence reward those department that react well to the situation,and penalise those that do not.....and again for sure you can spot alots of "Sotong Head".

Come on !! If the terrorists can make /smuggle bombs here,do you think they will detonate it on a Sunday morning 6.20am off peak hour? You think they are as stupid as the one who activate this excerise?

OFF TOPICS: Quite sometime back when i used to see these slogan in the MRT by the Navy,showing a missile gunboat,it goes something like this" NOWADAYS WAR ARE FIGHT WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THE ENEMY" and the greatest joke is our own battleship is being RAMMED by a indonesia cargo liner.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sealwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dont flame me ok...

Firstly the timing of the exercises has already decided long time ago. Just too bad it is raining heavily loh...

Secondly all government agencies have been informed of the exact timing of the ex. Saw the news just now, SGH starts preparing the Ex at 5.30 am. 1 hour b4 the exercise starts.

I myself find the exerices a change from the normal ex conducted as it involved the so called "public".

Imagine the chaos if the ex. was to be conducted on Sat Night where Sillyoprean are getting ready to go for wedding dinner, bros going to cheong KTV and nightclub, not forgetting last night at Chinatown there was the light-up ceremnomny in Chinatown.

Kind of find it funny that still got some people do not know that there will be a ex during the weekend and blame the government for it.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:40 PM
aprilfool

Let's face the facts. Ask yrself the following question :

1) What hv our garment agencies achieved?
It's really a waste of time and human resources

If u were a terrorist, do u think that u will strike on a quiet and almost deserted early Sunday morn. When they plan a "kill", they really mean business.

To be honest with u, I expected the Ex to be conducted with more public getting involved and not with more than 95% of Singaporean all having a good sleep at home.

Our radio stations kept emphasizing that the whole EX went on very smoothly and ended at 9.30am. Sure everything went smoothly lar. Early Sunday morning mah. Not much traffic lor. Summore several of our minsters are so proud of it and said that the EX is a success. Wat a big joke

I rather they did it during peak hour and experience "the real thing" in handling the hugh crowd and controling the heavy traffic.

If really the terrorists were to strike, I dun think our agencies can "close shop" pack and go home in 3 hours times.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

its actual the perfect timing.
the exercise was more to 'train'/'test' personnels like mrt, hospital, civil defence, etc. rather then the public.
therefore, it has to involve the least public so to avoid the mess and inconvenience to people like you and me!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah 0630 in the morning for excerise is a heavy thing to do a lot of blur blur sotong around some not enough sleep and things like that.

I am not saying that this excerise is bad neither am I saying that it is good, just a fact for all to see. I believe this incident is for show and after the NKF incident this incident is to show that Mindef does not anyhow allocate funds to the Army for nothing.

I have heard b4 in the US a lot of excerise r done in order to prevent terriost attack, all this is to let the US know that Singapore is prepared thus also increase the confient level that US have in us.

Bad thing is the train would be full by only 7 to 8 in the morning, I agree that it is useless to prove anything unless the excerise is done with mod and there r a lot of people present (I m not in Singapore so I don know much abt this incident). This is to show Singaporean how efficent Singapore Govt is, so nothing much to complain.

Also spare a thought for those poor guys doing this excercise,

1) They have to wake up early to prepare this excerise.
2) They will get alot of dentention if they screw it up.
3) They get screwed by public if they fail.

If they do well,

1) They get more time off and block leave.
2) They get praised by their immediate boss (CO, OC, CSM, RSM, S1 to S4 and lastly good comments by public)

All of the above is not important except for the time off and days off after the stand down. I believe most of you have completed or still in the NS so all of u do know how much days off and time off means to you during that time.

Just my 2 cents of thoughts no flaming please.

Oak
Old 09-01-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilfool
I couldn't believe my ear when i heard over the radio that the BIGGEST EMERGENCY EXCERCISE in S'pore was CONDUCTED this morning at 6.20 am. WAT a BIG JOKE !!!

On a SUNDAY MORN and a VERY COOL AND HEAVY RAINY DAY. I do not know who is the CROWN that gave the GREEN LIGHT.

Just imagine who were on board the MRT trains and buses during these times. "Hantu pun takda" the famous Malay saying. They think the TERRORISTS are DUMB to strike at a time when there are few ppls. It's a WASTE of all the HUMAN RESOURCES.

Fellows Samsters care to comment.
terrorist and emergency know no time....
Old 09-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 22
BolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBolehTahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lets be fair. Its held during off-peak hours and we complain it doesnt affect enough people. if it was held during peak hours we will cow peh cow bu over the inconveniences and disruptions to our schedules. Anyway it was already announced that the next one will be during peak hours...so guys...heres your wish...

Whether it was an Exercise in futility or not will be deliberated till the cows come home, but imo, its better than not doing it.

I was mobilised by SPF and spent 8 hours of my precious Sunday in station..and im not even complaining
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1