The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2008, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Unhappy condom break during intercourse

to all senior bros,

I need serious advice. I just arrived home after having calling a free lance working lady in geylang. During the intercourse, my no-brand condom break and I shoot some sperm into her vaginal. Immediately, I ask her to go bathroom to wash.

Now, I am very very worried for her whether she will get pregnant or not. If she really did, am I responsible for it ?

In fact, I am more worried for her than myself having the risk of contracting STD because I am exposed.

Please, Please, Please dear bro, I need your advice. Should I look for her within 1-2 days to see how she is. Or should I offer her some money to compensate. I know it might sound very rude but at least I will feel better by doing so.

Please help.

from your bro one tree
Old 06-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: condom break during intercourse

Has her period passed before she had intercourse with you?
If she has, then nothing to worried about the pregnancy but rather you should go check up for STD first.

If you going to look for her within 1-2 days, it aint gonna help anything. Becuz 1-2 days the sperm has not yet reached the egg to fertillise it. That is IF she didnt had her mense before having sex with you.

Since you asked her to wash immediately, i assume some of the sperms that actually leaked into her are washed off but it would be better to check yourself for any STD first.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Samster

onetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to allonetree is a name known to all
Red face Re: condom break during intercourse

bro wodemama,

I do not know her at all. She is just a WL I picked up in geylang. Hence, I do not know the timing of her period.

Going for STD check-up for myself, I have to wait at least 3 months or even better 6 months after today.

thank you bro wodemama ! thank you !

from bro one tree
Old 06-09-2008, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
bangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybangala69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post

If you going to look for her within 1-2 days, it aint gonna help anything. Becuz 1-2 days the sperm has not yet reached the egg to fertillise it. That is IF she didnt had her mense before having sex with you.

Since you asked her to wash immediately, i assume some of the sperms that actually leaked into her are washed off but it would be better to check yourself for any STD first.
wow.... what a good advice from a newbie and a young one too

bro TS, any occupation comes with its corresponding risk factor, so it is the FL's fair share of risk that condom may break... However, there are some reasons as to why condom may break

1. Poor storage - ie in the car under hot sun
2. Poor QC - ie poor brand likely
3. Rough usage - ie after heavy BJ... still use for FJ
etc

Of course u are not responsible if the FL became pregnant lah.... but u really is a kind guy... your thoughts are with her rather than worried about STDs or HIV....

Cheers

This damn crisis is hurting me really bad... from $70 / 80 per bonk i need to downgrade to $40/50/60(haiz) ... guess if this were to continue... I may need to downgrade to buying a piece of chicken thigh from shengsiong to PCC liao
Old 06-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: condom break during intercourse

dear bro bangala69,

thank you for the advice. Thank you once again.

from your bro one tree
Old 06-09-2008, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. both go check 4 HIV/STD... if negative, take d test again 1 mth later. if u wanna be sure can test again at 3rd mth.

2. generally u r nt responsible if she get pregnant, but i tot it would be nice if a guy can somewhat help to pay a little 4 subsequent needs. nt a must, and its subjective if u shld or hw much to pay. but u will nv noe if another customer also shoot inside her but nv tell u.

can i suggest, that be4 anything else go and do STD/HIV test 1st? remind her too, just in case. its only rightful.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Yea bro ts. Since she's just a WL, if i were in your shoes,i wouldnt care less if she got pregnant since i have already used the condom so in a sense i did my part in promoting safe sex, but rather i would fear for my own safety. And even if she does get pregnant she will be aborting the baby anyway, remember that most of these WL have hubby/BF back at their hometown. But kudos to you TS, you a nice guy

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 06-09-2008, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

What a fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetree View Post
In fact, I am more worried for her than myself having the risk of contracting STD because I am exposed.
I am very very worried for her whether she will get pregnant or not

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
to all senior bros,

I need serious advice. I just arrived home after having calling a free lance working lady in geylang. During the intercourse, my no-brand condom break and I shoot some sperm into her vaginal. Immediately, I ask her to go bathroom to wash.

Now, I am very very worried for her whether she will get pregnant or not. If she really did, am I responsible for it ?

Please, Please, Please dear bro, I need your advice. Should I look for her within 1-2 days to see how she is. Or should I offer her some money to compensate. I know it might sound very rude but at least I will feel better by doing so.

Please help.

from your bro one tree
TS, you are NOT responsible for her pregnancy. That is actually quite silly to even think of compensating her. Pregancy and STD are her occupational hazards. When you call for a taxi, do you worry if the taxi get into an accident while coming to pick you up, and do you offer to compensate the taxi driver if he really gets into an accident ? No, because car accidents are an occupational harzard for the cab driver. They all accept their occupational harzard when they got into their respective line of work.

Even if she gets pregnant, how do you even know its yours ? She must have slept with thousands of men before you. All she does is go for an abortion.

And lastly, I would advise you NOT to try to get in touch with her to find out. She might see that you are naive and gullible, and she could then con you and hold you hostage or blackmail you to your family. It's a purely anonymous, business transaction between you and her, so keep it that way.

And, go for the HIV test at the 1 month and 3 month period. And don't screw your wife/gf raw until you are clear.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Samster

Red face Re: condom break during intercourse

dear bro peanuts123
dear bro new freedom
dear wodemama,

thank you for all the good advice. I will act stupid that nothing has happened.

from your bro one tree
Old 06-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kingtut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ist of all I can tell you have a kind heart, worrying more for
the WL then for yourself. However you should be practical rather
then be sentimental. Even if she gets pregnant thru this accident
she can easily go for an abortion and everything's fine again. But
for you it's a different story, the accident can expose you to HIV
or STDs, and getting HIV is going to alter your life dramatically unlike
just getting pregnant. So the priority now is to get yourself tested
and I wish that you come out clean. Good luck.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:32 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u have once again prove yourself to be a big time charlie.
stop pretending that it is ok and go for a checkup.

Quote:
I will act stupid that nothing has happened.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
u have once again prove yourself to be a big time charlie.
Sat you no go btm with DNAT N MS meh
Old 06-09-2008, 10:54 PM

they go and gay gay..
not suitable for me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939 View Post
Sat you no go btm with DNAT N MS meh

Old 06-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post

Even if she gets pregnant, how do you even know its yours ? She must have slept with thousands of men before you. All she does is go for an abortion.
A PROSTITUTE SOLD MY SPERM

Because of my physical characteristics, a prostitute i have been seeing for a while, sold my valuable semen to her girlfriend.

she has a six month old boy.

this lady has now taken me to court for child maintenance and i lost the case.
fatherhood was proven by DNA

despite pleading the fact that i had no knowledge and the impregnation was done using the sperm without my knowledge and consent, the judge ruled that the safekeeping of my ejaculated sperm is totally my responsability and therefore i am just as guilty as if i had impregnated the lady by physical penetration.

i think that this is wrong.

my wife does not know about this and it is going to be a nightmare.
do you think i should go clean and tell her the whole sordid story? or should i wait and see how things play out?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1