The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3357
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Pinky Loong Written Letter to Invite Donald Trump to Visit Sinkieland!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Will Pinky bring Donald to Orchard Tower to grab some Pinoy Pussies?

PM Lee sends congratulatory letters to Donald Trump, Mike Pence

Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong congratulates US President-elect Donald Trump, and says he looks forward to working with Mr Trump to enhance bilateral relations and strengthen the United States' engagement in Asia Pacific.

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has written to US President-elect Donald Trump and Vice-President-elect Michael Pence to congratulate them on their election victory, Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said on Thursday (Nov 10).

In his letter to Mr Trump, Mr Lee wrote: “The American people have elected you at a time when the United States is facing many challenges. I offer my best wishes as you lead your country forward and build a better future for the American people."

The Prime Minister also said he looks forward to working with Mr Trump to enhance bilateral relations and strengthen the United States' engagement in Asia Pacific.

"I wish you every success in your new appointment and hope to welcome you to Singapore at your earliest convenience," Mr Lee added.

His letter to Mr Trump is as follows:

Dear President-elect Trump,

Please accept my warmest congratulations on your election as the 45th President of the United States of America.

The American people have elected you at a time when the United States is facing many challenges. I offer my best wishes as you lead your country forward and build a better future for the American people.

Singapore and the United States share strategic interests and an excellent, longstanding partnership. We have long supported America’s presence in the region, which has underwritten regional peace and stability for decades, and enabled the Asia-Pacific to grow and prosper.

Our two countries enjoy substantive and multifaceted cooperation across the economic, defence and security fields, underpinned by a Strategic Framework Agreement and an Enhanced Defence Cooperation Agreement. We are collaborating to tackle emerging threats in cyberspace and to counter terrorism and violent extremism.

On the economic front, the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement has doubled trade between our countries to reach US$64 billion over the last decade. The United States has consistently maintained a trade surplus, which now stands at almost US$20 billion. Investments by Singapore companies in the United States, combined with America’s exports to Singapore, have created some 240,000 jobs for American workers. Your extensive business experience sets you in a unique position to tap into Asia’s growth.

I look forward to working with you and your Administration to further enhance our bilateral partnership and strengthen the United States’ engagement in the Asia-Pacific for years to come.

I wish you every success in your new appointment and hope to welcome you to Singapore at your earliest convenience.

LEE HSIEN LOONG

In his letter to Mr Pence, Mr Lee said the Vice President-elect "fought a spirited campaign", and that he looks forward to working with him to further both countries' relations.

Mr Lee's letter to Mr Pence is reproduced below:

Dear Vice President-elect Pence,

Congratulations on your election as the 48th Vice President of the United States of America.

This was a hard-earned victory. You fought a spirited campaign, and convinced voters to give you the opportunity to implement your policy agenda.

Singapore and the United States enjoy excellent relations, underpinned by a Strategic Framework Agreement on security cooperation and the United States-Singapore Free Trade Agreement, which have been mutually beneficial and advanced our shared strategic interests. We have also strengthened our enduring friendship over the last half-century and expanded cooperation on many regional and international issues.

I look forward to working with you and President-elect Donald Trump to further enhance our bilateral relationship and cooperation on our shared interests in Asia and beyond.

LEE HSIEN LOONG

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1