The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Vanbastan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
GF, Housemates, school mates, friends GF

Hello.. Finally I gather enough courage to share...all are based on truth life events ..this is how it goes... Enjoy

My name..just call me T. I came from a middle high income family. The funny part is I lack the skills, to go after girls since I am young. I am always a few steps behind. During my secondary school days, my mentor and classmate had lots of encounter with girls. I did like a few but never had a chance to even hold their hands. I am way to shy.

My first break came when I am in secondary 4. It was a holiday and we had chalets and invited lots of girls from other schools. We had about 30 girls the first day. One girl call Christ caught my eyes. She is not exactly pretty and she has slight baby fats but knowing that she took a liking in me and really desperate, I grab the chance to talk to her and invite her for a walk along the beach.. We talk for a long time and we reach a quiet place. It was about 11pm but there were nobody around. I suggested we rest before we made our way back..this is just an excuse.. Why u will find out soon enough.

We talk for a while, then scouting and find it safe, I proceed to what I had planned for.. To touch a woman's body. I made the excuse of massaging her back.. Then my finger keeps on touching the bra straps.. My 2ic is getting real hard and my face is red hot..with my body burning with sensation. She did not resist and seems to be enjoying.. I took the chance to unhook the bra.. I tried and tried but could not do so due to my lack of experience.. Sensing my anxiety.. She help me unhook...she is giving me the licence to kill, what am I waiting for?? I immediately use both my hands to grab both her breast.. At that point of time.. I do not care about cup A, b or c.. I am just enjoying myself and she moan softly...she turned her head and we kissed..I am getting really excited and my 2ic feels the pain because it had grown so hard and big and my jeans could not contain them anymore...I am pushing my cock and rubbing it aganist her back..she let out more moans and I really could not stand it anymore..I grab her breast with more force..she let out a sharp but controlled scream..she push me away and I was stunned.. And all of a sudden she unzip me
And took my cock in her mouth..

Chris: fuck u.. I am going to have my revenge...for causing me so much pain
Me: sorry.. Feeling scared that she might stop what she is doing

She did not stop.. Instead she is using her
Teeth and biting gently at my cock..serious I did not know this is call blowjob at that point of time.. It is my first time and I am sure enjoying myself.. Then after a short while.. I shot into her mouth..she spit them out immediately..and I could feel my juices flowing down my cock and pubic hair..I felt shock as this is my first..she gave me a bitchy look and that ends my first time(blowjob) done by a girl...inexperience but life only gets better as I grow older..we did some cleaning up
And walk me.. I was holding her hand when we r
walking back.. I was grateful to her for giving me
The first time blowjob I had ever received. I kiss her hands once in a whole while we are walking back.. Once we were back..we wash up a little again and went back to our room to sleep.. I
Did not know what other things to do
just hold her, keep touching an keeps rubbing and squeezing her breast... His
Old 01-06-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future
Re: GF, Housemates, school mates, friends GF

First one reporting in .
Old 01-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Poet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising start. Please carry on.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 01-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 13
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

not a bad start....
Old 01-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
n663 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing, bro. Hope to hear more.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 14
MyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for next installment.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Vanbastan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where am I.... Here goes again......

Chris I remember that name.. She is my first and also the last time I had any contact with her.. She try paging me a few times the next day.. I never reply cause other group of girls are here..today I meet a girl by the name of Michelle. She is quite good looking.. Sexy with her spaghetti top and very short shorts.. Her legs look so sexy.. If I could get my hands on her legs..her breast looks to big for her size..she was busy talking to my other friends and u just keep my cool. I did not talk much until later in the note when we were having BBQ.. She was busy with the chicken wings and hot dogs and the way she took the hot dogs in her mouth is to tempting..I grab 2 beers and went over to her.
Sensing me behind her she turn and from my angle, I could see her cleavage..so sexy. I pass her the beer and strike up a conversation with her.. We chatted about everything under the sun.. Very soon the first
Can of beer finish and I quickly grab a second for her. Did I forgot to tell u boys her age.. 16 and after 2 cans of beer she appear a bit tipsy.. I move quickly next to her and had some body contact with her.. As we were talking.. I let my hands slip to her legs.. Did I not tell u they are so sexy..
I was getting hard...I heard from some friends that stroking a girls legs and knees will arouse the girl..I will try just that.. I do not know the reason but she did not push my hand away and I am enjoying myself.. She did not seems to mind and I am getting closer and closer to her restricted area.
I ask her for a walk and she agree.. I took the chance to hold her hands and she act as if I am her bf already.
We walk and talk and I suggested sitting down and talk again..I put my hands over her shoulder and we talk and all of a sudden we started kissing. How sweet her perfume is and it is starting to arouse me..I was slowly moving my hands to her breast.. She is enjoying my every touch..and then I went down to her pussy.. I unbutton her shorts and stick my hands into her pussy.. She is wet already and I am digging her with all my might and frenching her at the same time.. She is moaning softly and this arouse me more....
All of a sudden.. I push her shorts down together with her panties.. My 2ic is so hard now and I just pull down my pants and boxer and push myself into her raw..I was fucking her hard and she let's out her moans with every thrust. Then I exploded inside her.. I did not pull myself out and I only pull out when I had drip my last drop of sperm into her.. What am I thinking.. What is she got pregnant...but not the time to think now as I quickly grab a tissue and clean up the mess at her pussy.. The. I pull up her panties and shorts and we continue frenching while my hands still roaming her body. I just lost it to her..wow.. This is amazing..this is the second day of chalet only and we got 2 more nights to go.. How good is this going to be??

Bros, forgive the lack of action cause it will only get better. This is after all my first..we spend the night together at the beach and walk to the interchange in the morning. I had to send her home.. We hug each other on the bus and the trip is long.. From east coast to clementi.. We hug and slept and after a long time.. We arrived. I send her up her block and kiss her again before she disappear into her house... Now for the long journey back.. I did not invite Michelle down that night and was thinking what I getting tonight. The more I think abt it.. The more I hope for the night to come..

To be continue....
Old 03-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

i thought only girls can get so lucky~
Old 03-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sammydaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammydaddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more pls
Old 03-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting 2 days eh? 2more to go u said? More plz, cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here liao......
Old 03-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 19
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

wow another good writer
Old 03-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, 16 years old and beer.
Advert Space Available