The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 19
ridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to behold
Clean Massage at Tanjong pagar area

Been a regular at this joint since its commencement last year. Can see that not many comment on it.

While I do enjoy the additional services of usual joints, there are times when I just want a solid massage without anything else.

Thus far, of the few I have been to, I recommend OD Wellness.

OD Wellness is an oriental-themed massage place in Tanjong Pagar that invites patrons to come over after a hard days work.

The counter staff are dressed in korean Hanbok, friendly and will attend to your questions.

They offer both foot and body massages, with packages combining the 2, and there is also hot stone massage for those who prefer it.

The staff are mix of both male and female, dressed in more japanese-style set (think martial artists or stage performers) and they give solid massages.

I tend to opt for female therapists as the male's strength can be too overbearing. not to mention the bruises lol

Prices are reasonable, with 1hr body or 1hr foot massage at $49.

Hence, I recommend this to those that need a good fix.

address is:

49 Neil Rd, 088828
Phone:6220 9989

PS: THIS IS STRICTLY A CLEAN JOINT! Requests will not be entertained.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1