The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light
Vagina Fingering Techniques

Vagina Fingering Techniques
(knowledge for those who has never do it yet)

Hope bros here will enjoy reading and applying them on the below techniques

Techniques for vaginal fingering and other clitoral stimulation

Labial Massage
Place a well lubricated hand over her labia, fingers pointing towards her anus.
Pull up toward the navel and alternate hands. Explore the inner and outer lips with your fingers. Pull gently on one lip and then the other. Rub the outer lips gently between your forefinger and thumb, then the inner lips.

A-One and A-Two and a-Three
Try inserting your first two fingers into her vagina, then arch your thumb back 'hitch-hiker' style and thrust in until your thumb rests against her clitoris. Now wriggle, twist, thrust, and vibrate your hand to drive her wild.

Close But No Cigar
If your partner has a particular spot that they like to have licked or caressed, try doing so very close to but not quite on that spot. This trick will make them take longer to reach their orgasm, but they will likely have a much stronger, more powerful orgasm when they finally do.

Push Here to Start
Gently insert one finger deeply into her vagina and, when she's ready, insert a second. Then take your thumb and place it against her anus (Don't insert it). Press against her anus while you move your fingers inside her vagina.

Tap Dancing

Place the palm of your hand on her mons (the mound where her pubic hair is), and rest your fingers lightly on her vaginal lips. Rest your thumb on her thigh. Lightly but firmly press your palm onto her mons and begin to move your hand in a tiny circular
motion. Your palm should not slide too much over her skin during this process.
Rather, her skin should move underneath it. Repeat this process until you have done ten circles. You then raise your fingers and lightly tap her vaginal lips about once a second until you have given her ten taps. After giving the taps, rest your hand for five to ten seconds. Then repeat the whole routine over and over.

Cervix Clock
A woman's cervix can usually be found in the upper rear part of her vagina.
The cervix feels like a little dome of tissue, and may also have a small cleft in
the middle, like your chin. Carefully stimulate the area surrounding the cervix.
Some women may enjoy this and want you to do it more often; others won't.

From the Outside
Lay your free hand over the lower part of your partner's abdomen. Experiment
by applying different kinds of pressure with the top hand while fingers from your other hand are inside her vagina.

Limitations
An excellent way to learn more about pleasing your partner is to rest your fingers over hers while she is masturbating herself. Then do the reverse, with her fingers acting as guides for your own.

Off the Edge
Another form of genital massage can be done by holding a lubricated vaginal lip between your thumb and forefinger. While squeezing just a little, pull your fingers straight away from the woman's body. Your fingers will end up in the air an inch or two above her body.
If she likes this, repeat it often.

Ovaries

Ask your partner to help you locate her ovaries. They can usually be felt in the deepest part of the vagina and to the far left or right. Some women will like you to massage this area, others will find it painful. Sensitivity will also vary with her menstrual status.

Proper Invite

Begin with a light, gentle caress that barely touches the inner thighs and pubic hair. Don't go much further until your partner's pelvis begins to arch upwards. Tease and caress until the lips of her vulva invite your fingers to come play.

Tracing
After applying lubrication, it might be nice to begin with one of the large outer lips. Place the lip between your thumb and forefinger, clasping it at the base where it attaches to the main part of the woman's body. Then run your fingers (or fingertip) from the lower to upper part of the lip, as though you were tracing one side of a parenthesis. Repeat this as long as your partner's feedback is positive.

Crecent Moon
Insert your thumb in her vagina, curl your palm around onto her clitoris, and rest your fingertips on top of her pubic bone. Alternate stimulation between the internal G-Spot, the clitoris, and the external G-Spot\bladder.

Four Directions
With two fingers press firmly up/side/down/ side in her vagina, eight times each side.

Gentle Touch and Tickle

Tickle the clitoris extremely lightly.

Healing Thrust
Some women might need and want good, hard, deep, vigorous thrusting penetration.
Be sure to keep her relaxed - don't let her get tensed.

Pinch and Pull
Gently pinch and pull on the clitoris.

Rock Around the Clit
With your forefinger make tiny circles, stopping at every 'hour'.

Temple Gate Tease

With one finger, tickle her vaginal opening as lightly as possible.

Tour de France

Orbit your forefinger around between her inner and outer labia from
perineum to above her clitoris.

Triple Digit Pet
Use your three longest fingers, with your middle finger gliding along the outside of her vaginal opening and your other two fingers running along the area where her thigh meets her labia.

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques

WOW!!!! Pei fu! Pei fu!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
WOW!!!! Pei fu! Pei fu!
Glad u like it Havana bro!

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 06-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Vagina Fingering Techniques

wow.... so many things to learn. haha. thanks bro wukong68

now must find a volunteer for me to test

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 06-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Energon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex Grandmaster in the making.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

foreplay 武林秘集.. Will subscribe this thread.. Hopefully can master it and go 展现生手。。。
Old 06-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for the wonderful tips. Reminder that we can still built up a "storm" wout hitting the gates too soon.
Must try!Must try!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro wukong68,thank for sharing,really enriching my sex knowledge!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

nice breakdown lol

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄
Old 06-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
Flavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Solid stuff~ gona try out afew of the technics soon
Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ex-Men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank for the info
Old 06-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz123 View Post
Bro wukong68,thank for sharing,really enriching my sex knowledge!

Most welcome !

Hope you can master the art of creating a fountain out of a abalone! kekek

Uplist :
Old 06-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born2Skru View Post
nice breakdown lol

Thanks bro!

Actually they were in Japanese langauge (Kanji). I have to re-translate them to English and outline them properly before posting

Hope this effort wont go to waste and benefit the bros here!!

Uplist :
Old 06-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Machiam like Shaolin kungfu.....haha must master 22 insertion method....1 penis, 1 tongue, 10 fingers and 10 toes!

Go try la.. after you have master the skills you can go try on Ping Ping (Search the thread) the squirter. Surely an eye opener

Uplist :
Old 06-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

perfect lesson to be shared..next,i'll do it practically to make it works..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1