The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to last longer in bed

If you want to last longer in bed, you can masturbate before sex. It works like a charm for most guys… You should do it 1 or 2 hours before sex.

Old 15-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
saigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to last longer in bed

Not the way bro. Too much masturbation will damage your Kidney. There are stuffs helping such as cream....
Old 15-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonsiow View Post
Not the way bro. Too much masturbation will damage your Kidney. There are stuffs helping such as cream....
TS only mention before you go you PCC . Not everyday you PCC .
Old 15-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Use this guide below

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

For me i will just turbo mode and thrust non-stop...no kissing and frenching....else if kiss especially with chiobu kind....must more effort to maintain and prevent shooting...
Old 15-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 23
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

If one cannot maintain erection, mental control is no help. Things will go downhill especially when age is catching up, even Ddog included. But tries hard to maintain a healthy tail before spending a vacation with bitchy... this includes
1. Excercise, kegel maybe but you really need to lower the pressure for real erection
2. Taking Zinc, ginseng, _L-Arginine to lower blood pressure (enchance tail)
Before the weekend can take sildenafil to lower further if needed

Results first session: 40minutes of rock hard doggystyle nonstop till bitchy screams again and again, another 4 times from night-morning. Ddog sure bros are stronger but just personal 1 cent worth idea sharing. Need to excercise and right diet.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1