The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mineral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to last longer?

I would like to last longer during make out...any substances or anything tat could help?
Old 31-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to last longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineral View Post
I would like to last longer during make out...any substances or anything tat could help?
Try cyanide. You'll be able to last forever.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

mineral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wooo cyanide??? its poison man..kekeke
well maybe any sprays or pills tat could work?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
redtail81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

practice makes perfect
Old 05-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My GF's pussy is so wet that I can shag her for 30 minutes and still cannot cum
Old 05-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
Creakic is one of the Best!Creakic is one of the Best!Creakic is one of the Best!Creakic is one of the Best!

I got some herbal pills that can help you. PM me.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 16
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold

One that helps is durex performa. it has numbing gel that allows you to go on a little longer. (not sure what gel) take this with a pinch of salt. not accurate. don't quote me on this.

another action is to think of cartoons and zoning out while bonking her. hahaha! i think of donald duck to calm my senses.

it depends la i think. every guy has his own technique. just like wat bro redtail said. practice!

of course cyanide is the cheaper, more economical in the long run alternative.

Last edited by Vandreax; 08-09-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: inaccurate
Old 11-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

go & bonk ugly girl, sure can last longer!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
go & bonk ugly girl, sure can last longer!
haha.. like dat is wasting bullets wor..
suggest before ur actual session, do hj la.. then ur session sure takes long to cum..
Old 11-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
placido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplacido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I heard if you pcc before having sex will make you last longer. Dun know true or not .
Old 11-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 21
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno99 View Post
haha.. like dat is wasting bullets wor..
suggest before ur actual session, do hj la.. then ur session sure takes long to cum..

i do agree with this point
Old 22-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, i have ginseng oil that is better than wet tisue...
Old 22-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
johnnybravo09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me drink beer enough to last longer.but dont know whter will effect others.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Killertobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by placido View Post
I heard if you pcc before having sex will make you last longer. Dun know true or not .
Yup This Helps
Old 22-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
surfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samstersurfjunkie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Found this on the net ... hope it helps

There are many claimed potions, tablets, sprays and cures for how to last longer in bed, and how to have sex longer. None of them work. Some cause skin irritation, some cause so much numbness to the penis that you can't even feel aroused, some potions have off-putting smells and others just simply don't work.

Premature ejaculation is both a psychological and physiological problem which are inextricably linked. However by following the tips below, you will see an increase in performance and see that you can last longer in bed almost immediatly.

Without any more waffling, my top 10 tips are as follows;

1) Learn to stop! Don't go at it like a bull in a china shop. If you feel yourself getting close to the point of no return STOP. Withdraw your penis and change what you were doing.

2) Breathing. Control your breathing through your nose with deep breaths. This will slow your whole excitement and put you back in control.

3) Wear a condom. A cheap and easy (and not at all suspicious) way to reduce sensitivity to your penis (particilarly the tip (glans)), thus helping you to last longer.

4) Stimulate your partner. Forget about yourself. Almost as much pleasure (without the ejaculation) can be gained for both partners, if you concentrate on pleasuring your lover. Step back from your own penetration and work your magic with your hand or mouth to bring your partner to climax, or almost climax. You can then carry on after your partner is satisfied or join in just as they are about to climax.

5) Circular motions. Stop overstimulating your penis head and alter your penetration technique to a circular motion so that all your penis (hence less of the head) gets stimulated.

6) Location location location. Or rather position. Your partner on top reduces your movement and excitement (unlike you being on top doing all the work). This can greatly help the control you have and stimulation you receive.

7) Diversionary tactics! At least for your mind anyway. No, don't think of your mother naked. Instead hold the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth. This is a simple trick, effective and unknown to your lover.

8) Masturbate first. If you have been getting excited all night with your partner then the build up of anticipation is too much and will almost certainly result in premature ejaculation. Offset this by popping to the toilet and masturbating 10 minutes before you will be making your move for real.

9) Stay in control. This may encompass some other aspects of these 10 tips but if you have the mindset of being in control, instead of getting over excited, then you can withdraw at any point, cchange position, give oral stimulation and generally decide the outcome of the experience.

10) The 'behind the balls' muscle. Forget it's scientific name. Hold this muscle or press it with your hand when you feel the urge to come. A little practise with this technique will be an immediate relief.

With these in place you will be well on your way to making a more sensual lover, a more relaxed lover, and one who is able to last longer in bed and have sex for longer until you decide your partner is sexually satisfied (well, almost!) and you are ready to join in that pleasurable sensation too.

Good luck with your new found control...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1