The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Where's the "like" button? I too experience pm asking for contacts i feel like laughing. That one is suicide for myself
You can always 'up'
Old 23-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelvin123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can give me contact. I can help bro thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
That's true. Their salary is barely enough to support their family members back in their hometown especially for those maids that have old parents and kids. I know some maids who has to work part time during their off days just to earn extra bucks to send home. I recently hooked up 1 pinoy maid in Badoo and she said she can let me screw her but she needs my help to send some money for her child's education fees. She didn't demand an exact amount but just told me to give whatever amount i am comfortable with based on my kind heart. Well... I can't afford to help her. So if any bros here interested to help her then just feel free to pm me. I can give you her contact.
Old 23-01-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

got one indo maid, atfer chatting for 1 month today she told me she like to drink and she want me to bring her for drink @ night after her work. After thinking I propose we buy wines and beers and find a room to drink, but she rejected and she just want to go pub dring, i think not worth as we go pub to find girls not to bring maids there for drinking.

Any suggestion, and I am willing to exchange her contact with bros here and let bros to score.

The good thing is she can go out after work at night (seems every night but she prefer Saturday night). others depends on your drinking skill as i think I will get drunk before she drunk and cannot do anything hehe
Old 23-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bearbear87;14102710]Been a long term fan of this thread, just to share i finally got my first successful dirty chat with a maid over fb! Hope the uploading works.

this maid looks familiar
Old 23-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!PowerSeh is one of the Best!

These days there are horrible news about maids.
Better to be safe than sorry.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

meet one l;ast sunday really ugly, but bo pain go hotel cos horny fuck doggystyle untill cum. after when i take out my cock wow the whole room smells smelly. she really goy smelly pussy
Old 24-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
meet one l;ast sunday really ugly, but bo pain go hotel cos horny fuck doggystyle untill cum. after when i take out my cock wow the whole room smells smelly. she really goy smelly pussy
That why is call "ccb" lol
Old 24-01-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Can Bermuda go disco in OT any one can tell me pls
Old 24-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Can anyone tell me Bermuda allow in OT disco
Old 24-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
Bro, did you put on condom before battled? Chao Chee Bai mean the girl has active sex partners and never clean her pussy properly and inside probably got bacterial infection. She practised poor hygiene .......

Suggest you better sterilize your dick and balls
Old 24-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
got one indo maid, atfer chatting for 1 month today she told me she like to drink and she want me to bring her for drink @ night after her work. After thinking I propose we buy wines and beers and find a room to drink, but she rejected and she just want to go pub dring, i think not worth as we go pub to find girls not to bring maids there for drinking.

Any suggestion, and I am willing to exchange her contact with bros here and let bros to score.

The good thing is she can go out after work at night (seems every night but she prefer Saturday night). others depends on your drinking skill as i think I will get drunk before she drunk and cannot do anything hehe
Bro, bring her to east coast to drink...east coast there got food court or small bar selling beer then sit inside the car or seaside to drink and chit chat...Dont go pub...waste of money ...off course, if you suggest go hotel room and drink, girl will get scared cos they know your motive...they are not stupid unless she like u and prepared to sleep with you after drunk.
Old 24-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
calcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After visiting the massaging scene for a bit, decided to reinstall the apps to hunt for maids.

Managed to get a few numbers, chatting them up slowly. Fingers crossed!

It's really like a fishing game, but being a gentleman helps!

Good lucks with the hunting bros!
Old 24-01-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
calcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalcius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://imgur.com/91BRQbl
she sent me this photo can't wait to meet her.
Old 25-01-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro, did you put on condom before battled? Chao Chee Bai mean the girl has active sex partners and never clean her pussy properly and inside probably got bacterial infection. She practised poor hygiene .......

Suggest you better sterilize your dick and balls
Had to laugh on your ssuggestion for girl to clean pussy.

I am not expert but no cleaning will clean the inside.

The case here is girl has terrible infection or mild yeast infection. Mild one needs to be treated, terrible one no comments. Need a pap smear to check what's it all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Can anyone tell me Bermuda allow in OT disco
Some bars Allows, some don't. The general criteria for you to be let in with Bermudas is if you are dressed decently otherwise. it's subjective.

don't tell me you go bar in Bermuda and slipper

Last edited by etsys; 25-01-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Of cos used condom u wan me die is it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1