The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
actually no need so troublesome. if u hv atm card w the cirrus logo can withdraw from atm here in philipines w the cirrus logo. make sure u activate oversea withdrawal function at atm in spore. charges are 200p per withdrawal of 10 000p plus wat your spore bank charge usually $5.
And, the charges are 'per withdrawal' so make sure you withdraw max limit for the day ..

From LonelyPlanet: Max withdrawal per day, (not per transaction) - per transaction I think was still cap'ed to 10,000 - though for me 10,000 is more than enough - as i don't 'ring the bells' or do 'a round for everybody' ..

BancNet currently allows at least P10k per transaction for member banks. Megalink and ExpressNet lowered this to P4k.

> Max withdrawal per day <

Allied Bank 20K
Asia United Bank 100K
Banco de Oro
Banco Filipino 20K or 5x withdrawal
Banco San Juan 20K
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) P20K
Centennial Bank 20K
China Bank 20K (combined w/ POS & IBFT)
Chinatrust Bank 50K
Citibank 150K
Citibank Savings Bank 150K
Citystate Savings Bank 20K
East West Bank 50K (combined w/ IBFT)
Export Bank 40K
Green Bank 20K
Malayan Bank 20K
Metrobank Regular - 30K Special - 50K
NationLink 20K
OMB 20K
PBCom 20K
Philippine National Bank (PNB)
Philtrust Bank 20K
Postal Bank 20K
PSBank Gold - 50K Regular - 30K
QCRB 20K
RCBC 50K (combined w/ IBFT)
RCBC Savings Bank 50K (combined w/ POS & IBFT)
Real Bank 20K
Security Bank Reg. Card - 40K (combined w/ IBFT)
Cashlink - 40K (combined w/ IBFT)
Sterling Bank 40K
Standard Chartered Bank 100K
Tong Yang Bank 50K
Union Bank
World Partners Bank 20K
Old 02-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
best is open a spore citi bank account no charges levied for withdrawal at one citibank atm location at mcarthur highway only. withdrawal at other atms charges apply.

u will lose out abt 1.5% on exchange rates compared w money changer w atms.
Citibank rates are often better than what the moneychangers give you. Although I live in London and use HSBC for my main banking activities.... I will use Citibank when I am traveling overseas.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Citibank rates are often better than what the moneychangers give you. Although I live in London and use HSBC for my main banking activities.... I will use Citibank when I am traveling overseas.
the main thing, in case newbies are more confused .. is .. different folks, different strokes

There is no one-size-fit-all ..

so, that's the key .. adapt as per your own needs.

The first time I went to Manila, years ago, I was so terrified of loosing my money, and damn my idiot Filipino friend who passed me 30,000 peso to give to his sister only that he forgot to tell me about the limit of peso you can bring in .. which I only knew when I was packing. .. and when I called the guy, he was almost crying saying his mother is in the hospital and i Must pass the money (note that it was his money .. not mine .. ) so good hearted me decided to 'chance' it ..

I sweated so much, till I had 9,000 peso in my wallet, 10,000 peso in my hand pouch, and pretty much wrapped up, and the balance hidden in my toiletry bag ..

To make the whole story comical, I got landed by customs, for bringing in an old stereo system, which I was bringing in as a gift .. and the customs only kept demanding I pay 'tax' for the old used stereo component ..

To make it even worse, the sister of my friend, decided to put me as second priority, as she was out with her boyfriend preparing for a concert or something, and kept me waiting in Manila for one whole fxxking day before promising to meet me the next day evening - fxxk it says me -you cannot even come and collect money - money that you urgently need - as none of the family member were employed .. (Talk about priorities, Filipino style .. )

Then I got exasperated and gave them a deadline, pick it before lunch the next day, or I am going on with my plans of getting far, fxxking far from Manila.

Seems a something got switched on and the brother called and begged me to pass the money before going to other places, and promised he will drive over to pick up the cash (another idiotic thing - the whole family depends on the brother in Singapore, but, hey, we need a car to get around .. ) and the brother turns up in Robinson's four fxxking hours after or agreed time, with his GF, and his GF had the freshly-fxxked look .. with wet hair and what not .. and well, he was showing off his filipino hospitality insisting he show me around town and suggested that I extend my holiday and wanted to show me the 'dorms' full of girls, and was going 'lets discuss this over a San Mig" .. damn - do they know changing flight dates cost money ? nevermind the leave back at work.. I politely declined and decided - anything else must be much better than having screwed two days of my holiday doing nothing - sincerely thinking that they desperately needed the money - hence the big brother having asked me to hand carry it ..

Only later did I find out that maybe, the big brother in Singapore wanted to save his 'remittance' fee .. and screwed up my happiness - and that' my friends, was a great intro to Filipino priorities and attitudes and all things Filipino -

Never did I bring money again for others - if they want, let them WU or remit through other sources ..

And no more fxxking favours for anybody who has no value on other people's time ..

Sorry for the long winded post - had to get it off my chest after so many years ..
Old 02-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Abang Steve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro's nots sure if you guy's are aware..Airasia is flying direct to Clark..I've booked mine at $90.00 for next year August 2013....Take note....
Old 02-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

relax bro, lesson learn the hard way. cheer now you more clever?lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
the main thing, in case newbies are more confused .. is .. different folks, different strokes

The first time I went to Manila, years ago, I was so terrified of loosing my money, and damn my idiot Filipino friend who passed me 30,000 peso to give to his sister only that he forgot to tell me about the limit of peso you can bring in .. which I only knew when I was packing. .. and when I called the guy, he was almost crying saying his mother is in the hospital and i Must pass the money (note that it was his money .. not mine .. ) so good hearted me decided to 'chance' it ..

I sweated so much, till I had 9,000 peso in my wallet, 10,000 peso in my hand pouch, and pretty much wrapped up, and the balance hidden in my toiletry bag ..

To make the whole story comical, I got landed by customs, for bringing in an old stereo system, which I was bringing in as a gift .. and the customs only kept demanding I pay 'tax' for the old used stereo component ..

To make it even worse, the sister of my friend, decided to put me as second priority, as she was out with her boyfriend preparing for a concert or something, and kept me waiting in Manila for one whole fxxking day before promising to meet me the next day evening - fxxk it says me -you cannot even come and collect money - money that you urgently need - as none of the family member were employed .. (Talk about priorities, Filipino style .. )

Then I got exasperated and gave them a deadline, pick it before lunch the next day, or I am going on with my plans of getting far, fxxking far from Manila.

Seems a something got switched on and the brother called and begged me to pass the money before going to other places, and promised he will drive over to pick up the cash (another idiotic thing - the whole family depends on the brother in Singapore, but, hey, we need a car to get around .. ) and the brother turns up in Robinson's four fxxking hours after or agreed time, with his GF, and his GF had the freshly-fxxked look .. with wet hair and what not .. and well, he was showing off his filipino hospitality insisting he show me around town and suggested that I extend my holiday and wanted to show me the 'dorms' full of girls, and was going 'lets discuss this over a San Mig" .. damn - do they know changing flight dates cost money ? nevermind the leave back at work.. I politely declined and decided - anything else must be much better than having screwed two days of my holiday doing nothing - sincerely thinking that they desperately needed the money - hence the big brother having asked me to hand carry it ..

Only later did I find out that maybe, the big brother in Singapore wanted to save his 'remittance' fee .. and screwed up my happiness - and that' my friends, was a great intro to Filipino priorities and attitudes and all things Filipino -

Never did I bring money again for others - if they want, let them WU or remit through other sources ..

And no more fxxking favours for anybody who has no value on other people's time ..

Sorry for the long winded post - had to get it off my chest after so many years ..
Old 02-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:

I understand your sad but real experience. Happened to me many times in the past until I can vomit blood.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

hayhay: well, i don't want a newbie or fresher to be at the mercy of Filipino "love and affection .. " the whole family was so grateful that I got them the money, or they seemed so, that I couldn't even throw my temper at them Thats what's good about Pinays - they can make you hara kiri willingly .... and happily

ZIEBART: ... just that it is comical the way things turn out to be sometimes .. and all that didn't stop me from accepting to deliver some pasalubong for somebody in Tugegaro, without knowing that in rainy season, Tugegarao can be as far as 15 hours away by bus It's a different story that I manage to score some other points, while in Tugegarao ..

we learn and learn ..
Old 02-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hayhay: well, i don't want a newbie or fresher to be at the mercy of Filipino "love and affection .. " the whole family was so grateful that I got them the money, or they seemed so, that I couldn't even throw my temper at them Thats what's good about Pinays - they can make you hara kiri willingly .... and happily

ZIEBART: ... just that it is comical the way things turn out to be sometimes .. and all that didn't stop me from accepting to deliver some pasalubong for somebody in Tugegaro, without knowing that in rainy season, Tugegarao can be as far as 15 hours away by bus It's a different story that I manage to score some other points, while in Tugegarao ..

we learn and learn ..
i have many pinoy working in my company first treat you very nice and hard working, then now headache, do abit of thing cannot or do slowly, vomit blood talking to them
Old 02-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post

it's depend more on which currency n country we r using . in the above mentioned case i m refering to sgd n philipines.

for chinese rmb , atm withdrawal of pesos is better than money changer in clark philipines.

disadvantage is u need to use a citibank atm which is has only one location in clark.

Last edited by datou; 02-10-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

U are a nice guy man! I will have spend the money and gone MIA. Return back Singapore and say all money confiscated by immigration coz you never tell me about the 10k limit.

I did favours before but that is for my gf only. Bring this bring that for her family. But nowaday to save the trouble, I will collect all the stuffs we don't need and LBC to her. Then she can distribute to her poorer neighbours or relatives. To me it is better than giving to charity or salvation army in Singapore coz my stuffs will go to the person who need it most. That how all my old handphone, PS2 and old stuffs go to her where she resold it as pocket money for herself. hehe
Old 03-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Yipeee, taking tiger airways at 11.25am soon hehehehe
Old 03-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
That's direct Clk>Sg. Cos its 3.5 hours. Unless they fly at a higher speed to do a detour.
The only direct flight Air Asia has from Clark - Singapore is the 6.10am flight.
All the later timing flights will need to change planes at KL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
WU is known for its less then best rate of exchange. Others rates better but less convenient to encash.
Another option is Ko-Kard. You remit the money to yourself and collect from inside Margarita Station which I feel is a much safer option than WU as you are away from all the prying eyes.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PIC for the Day....... who's quicker on the draw?

She tries to snap a photo of me ...... but I am faster than her

ENJOY !!
Old 03-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Yipeee, taking tiger airways at 11.25am soon hehehehe
Tomorrow me also taking this flight
Old 03-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
sob sob... why u all flying so soon...
me oso want to go...
but have to wait till nov...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1