The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

LIVE fire sexercise ended. Waiting for bros FR. hope bros out there can share ur experience. Any bobo shooter or any misfire.Pls clear and claen ur arms b4 u sent. Wait OC spot check
Old 01-12-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is quite nowadays. Where all the maids bonkers gone
Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

weekday lah ..

where got maid chasing on weekday ??

Wait for weekend report bro ..

Cheers ..
Old 02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting thread bros.......

Lately been watching out for maids with CFM looks....and luck of lucks...found this indo bomb yesterday at fairprice.

She showed interest, but got no phone. Dunno where she lives. I gave her my phone number. Dunno if she will call.

Any tips from experienced bros on how to handle such maids without phone?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Oofy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting thread bros.......

Lately been watching out for maids with CFM looks....and luck of lucks...found this indo bomb yesterday at fairprice.

She showed interest, but got no phone. Dunno where she lives. I gave her my phone number. Dunno if she will call.

Any tips from experienced bros on how to handle such maids without phones.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Maid Bonkers out there,

After reading about your sexcapades, I am super gian and wanna find maids for free bonking as well, esp pinoy maids

I am experienced in the commercial scene, but this type of freelance and fuck-for-free thingy I am completely a newbie man! I am gonna rely on the tips and FR you maid bonkers gave here.

Here's my plan:
This saturday I am going to Lucky Plaza in the afternoon to try my luck...the thing is, how do I start talking to any of the pinoy maid? cos they are always in groups, and it's kinda embarrassing to just barge in like that.

I notice there are alot of minimarts inside LP, so is it a good idea to go in lookseelooksee, and try to chat up a pinoy?

Or just sit along the payments outside LP, get a drink and try to talk to one?

I am mid 20s, Chinese and medium built...any advice from you guys? any secret techniques to impart? I am willing to try

Thanx!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post

Here's my plan:
This saturday I am going to Lucky Plaza in the afternoon to try my luck...the thing is, how do I start talking to any of the pinoy maid? cos they are always in groups, and it's kinda embarrassing to just barge in like that.

Thanx!!!
don't attack if they are in a groups.
lock your taget when she alone.

good luck to you.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 21
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Had known another maid around Seng kang area, but this time round an indo maid.

Name:Let call her S
look: 6.5 (cute looking)
boobs: 6.5 (B cup slag)

I was roaming around Seng Kang area where I met Ena (mentioned in previous post) hopping to find her back as she had changed her HP no.
(!@#$%^&* lost her before any action)but couldn't. As I was going to give up and go, saw a cute maid sitting under the void deck talking on her HP.
I purposely walked past her many time to "bio" her and somehow she knew that I preying on her, she will look at me too whenever I walked past her.
So KK go ask for direction and asked for her name & number, BINGO! Striked again. She from indo and stayed in SG for 3 & 1/2 years. Her grandmum
will allow her to come down walk walk. So off I go and she initiated to SMS me chit chating. The SMS became hot when she asked me to find her the
following day. Asked her why leh and she said she wanted to eat me up. Wooow... Horny... Asked her how long she could stay, 1 hour. I told her 1 hour what can we do and she said do whatever we can and next time round she will take off to meet me.

The following day took 1/2 day off and meet her. Drive her up the MSCP behind her block and parked at a secluded spot. Chit chat a while and asked
her how she wanted to eat me, before I can finished my words she darted on me and started tongue flight with me and seem that she long time never
been upped, her hands roamed my body (nipples, birdie)non stop. She unzipped my jean, took out my semi-harden birdie and down she went bbbj wee... siong... Took off her bra, squeezed her breast hard and on and off I will stop her to suck her nipples (dark 50 cent kind)she enjoyed it moaning highly keep moaning OMG fxxx me fxxx me. 10mins past and I still unable to cum, stopped her took off her pant and pantie slipped my 2 fingers in. Woow... wet... finger fxxx her and her cunt seem to sucking my fingers deep inside her. At this point felt her cummed, her body shivered. I pulled my fingers out to rest but she just too horny to stop. She immediately climbed to my seat and wanted to enter into my birdie RAW!!! I struggled and stopped her from entering and told her no. She is persistent to enter me, I told her not now as she was fully naked and it underboard light if people walk past is dangerous. Actually, I not keen in fxxxing. So I asked her to blow me again and squeezed hard on her breasts. Cummed in her mouth and she suck every drop of me and used her tongue to clean on birdie tip. Siong... Sent her back and she asked for topup, gave her $20 and happy I go. However, she is stickly, keep sms and calling me afraid that gf will find out so been avoiding all her calls. Think will give her up.

Sorry for the long windy FR
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 17
ANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to beholdANLF is a splendid one to behold

Hi all bros,nice thread..... Had bonk viet,thai,sg,malaysian bt not maids....sound interesting and fun....By reading the thread,some bros do give tips..bt as a newbie on this,not really know hw to start on this....Think had to read more and learn more....
Old 02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

hi all... this thread loooks good.. any experienced birds want to bring me along to test water? or go a hunting? pls pm me...

i feel so freaking pissed with myself coz i nearly got 1 b4... 34 yo spa facial therapist... was working with her for about 2 weeks coz my fren owns the spa... so borrow the tiger's power to impress her etc etc...

she was really hot... i got so close to her that we were going out... talking on the phone... everytime she go for breaks will ask me to go... etc etc...

thats her in the pic...
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4674/testlub.jpg

but just didnt have the balls to close...
how to close lor? just ask her go hotel?
lol... will kana slap sia...

anyway... i went after a different china girl who was working for me part time and now... end up as gf... sad sad me...

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
hi all... this loooks good..

i feel so freaking pissed with myself coz i nearly got 1 b4... 34 yo spa facial therapist... was working with her for about 2 weeks coz my fren owns the spa... so borrow the tiger's power to impress her etc etc...

she was really hot... i got so close to her that we were going out... talking on the phone... everytime she go for breaks will ask me to go... etc etc...

thats her in the pic...
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4674/testlub.jpg

but just didnt have the balls to close...
how to close lor? just ask her go hotel?
lol... will kana slap sia...

anyway... i went after a different china girl who was working for me part time and now... end up as gf... sad sad me...
U can test water 1st. Example ask for her out for a drink at nite etc.
Pinas r cool at 1st but wen u noe how to trigger her she will be damn hot till melt ur weapon
Old 02-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

I manager to get a handful of pinas contact from date in asia. Most of them r maids. I manager to date 1 out n bonk her today. So so but the expression make me laugh. Damn enjoyingFlying soon hope to get another out to bonk by tomorrow. Fly with no regrets.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

just signed up for date in asia...

here's keeping my fingers crossed~!!

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Old 02-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

anyone wanna go LP??? i wanna try~!

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Old 02-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
doomvell13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post

Here's my plan:

I notice there are alot of minimarts inside LP, so is it a good idea to go in lookseelooksee, and try to chat up a pinoy?

Or just sit along the payments outside LP, get a drink and try to talk to one?

I am mid 20s, Chinese and medium built...any advice from you guys? any secret techniques to impart? I am willing to try

Thanx!!!
I recommand you to go on sundays as most maids off on sundays.
some of the techniques recommand/learn frm bros here

1- lurk outside those remit money esp western union. sometimes inside got too much people they will wait for their friends outside. Pretend to wait for friend, check, eye contact comes, go.

2 - ask directions. personally i like to use, "my friend ask me to meet him at lucky plaza yakun drink coffee, but i look high and low also no yakun. You know where is yakun? " actually no yakun there, is killney. You can go on by saying "aiya, my friend ah,...... "

my personal tip: just go for your prey when u get eye contact. eye contact means interested. Well a lesson i learn myself personally, wear revealing doesn't mean easy target wearing conservative doesn't mean conservative.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1