The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 04-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackofftoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
wow bro have such luck
did you notice if the woman u bang come with shadow ,, haha
Shadow? What kind of shadow u refering?
Old 04-09-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 15
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackofftoo View Post
Shadow? What kind of shadow u refering?
No shadow = ghost....
Old 04-09-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4934 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
wow bro have such luck
did you notice if the woman u bang come with shadow ,, haha
yah, same thoughts too...
Old 04-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
MojoFixes is a glorious beacon of lightMojoFixes is a glorious beacon of lightMojoFixes is a glorious beacon of lightMojoFixes is a glorious beacon of lightMojoFixes is a glorious beacon of light

i talk to girls i meet on the street casually , listen to their issue, suggest them or if they need mutual good sex.

Hot Meena ,18 met in Orchard Poly going , high sex drive, walk to my condo and had balcony open sex with a view, asked he if the opp ang mo can join she agreed we dp-ed here, i let her with the angmo as i was tired after long day she thank me for this experience, i told her this didn't happen . never imagine this naive looking girl had hidden all her desire inside . i helped her to release all. literally all. imagine tight hot meena got anal-ed on first day.

Japanese KTV , local, meena , sad talk, give her company and some idea to move fwd, found out ex cop and working this line for money, three months of good sex life, hang at TBC with few horny guys and one of them married her and migrate to NZ. later , she intro few other hot meena ,unbelievably hot, no doubt these are ex-air-stewardess standard . gave good sex , passed to ang mo , mostly same pattern , married and migrate . [ i don't intend to get married though ]

Zoukout 2016/7 ,2x Hot Thai Chinese, had sex at the beach same night, few months they comes to my place on the spot and make me dry, one of the best i ever had. found out one girl is a rich man daughter from Cambodia .she found ang mo to marry and brought back to cambodia. the man living the life like a king.

the list can go on but the above is something thought will never happen.

summary : meena is the best, all hidden you need to open it. don't underestimate them.doesn't meant i never try others, afro girls are next best , personal preferences.

Last edited by MojoFixes; 09-09-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

And xgenre - v v spot on analysis. I thought of all these as well and concluded I’m a low risk factor for her. Just have fun till it ends. That’s all to it. I think we can all learn from such experiences where we have to know what family and what fun is. Draw the line. And everyone shd be safe. (I hope)[/QUOTE]

You are indeed one lucky fella. The colourful building you saw from her suite at Shangri-La is 小蠻腰, Canton Tower.

The test will be drawing the line.....at times harder to think rationally when small head takes over. Anyway, best of luck and good sharing. Will up you when my power returns.[/QUOTE]

Bro
Jus up u +14
Cheers..............
Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
yah, same thoughts too...
haha ,, these for quick minds
Old 09-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wow capable and don't want anything she sure is a very rare gem
I do not trust the "don't want anything" of a Chinese woman. They can change their minds once they get emotionally tangled with you. And for women who do not need money but need love, I can tell you shit is going to hit the fan.

Enjoy it while you can, but keep your antenna on to receive vibes and break it off once things have gotten sticky.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt to use a 2nd number which is a pre-paid card for outside activities. Using this number, I set up a wechat account. Normally the account expires once the pre-paid card is recycled. I got to know a Singaporean lady 5 years back. Met her up for durians at her preferred stall. Halfway through, she said why not pack back the rest of the durians and eat at her house. She stays alone. Of course I agreed! Back at her place, she kept talking about another wechat guy she met and how she thinks she will be his gf soon. KNN, SMLJ! So I just listened, ate my durians and went home. Lost touch with her

Recently, saw her profile photo in wechat. Cannot really remember her so I just said I think we met years ago. She accepted my request and over time, we realised we ate durians together. So I told her I thought we will be having sex after you invited me home. But you kept talking about the other guy. And she broke up with the other guy after a while. So she asked me if I had asked and if she had rejected me then because she also cannot remember. I said how to ask when you keep talking about the other guy? Anyway, I try my luck lah, nothing to lose right? So I asked her if we can meet up for sex and she said yes.

So we ended up at H81. Surprisingly, she is quite inexperienced in bed. Most of her guys are like 3 minute game over man. I started off with missionary and you know how girls in this position shift upwards the head rest after a while. So I stopped to try to adjust her lower. After I took my penis out, she automatically turned to doggy position. This girl quite interesting, each time I take my penis out, she changes different style on her own. Most of the other ladies, I have to prompt the next position. I tried Sagami 001 before switching to 003.. halfway through she still can say the 003 feels good (wah, this condom... and I was like huh? This condom what? Broke ah? took out to check and it is ok leh.) 001 is too dry.

Never thought I will have sex with someone I had lost in touch with for so long. Especially when I thought I had lost the chance 5 years ago.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

well ain't me having that luck bro but thanks for highlighting yah i have to agree most women do have this emotional thing once it is activate.
well all hell break lose you ain't going to find one that will fuck like man and think like one well majority of men that is.

Not sure how much of a emotionally roller coaster for chinese women but we do have our fair share here locally.

Anyway it was just a moment of envy hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I do not trust the "don't want anything" of a Chinese woman. They can change their minds once they get emotionally tangled with you. And for women who do not need money but need love, I can tell you shit is going to hit the fan.

Enjoy it while you can, but keep your antenna on to receive vibes and break it off once things have gotten sticky.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

It has been awhile since I shared. Currently I have a FB who is a married Singaporean Chinese. we got to know each other through a chat.

Started with normal innocent topics such as work, money, kids etc.

Before I know it.. we ventured into our spouses and the likes and dislikes... including sexual acts. Decided to meet up for lunch.... and I think we were both physically attracted to each other.

So this kept up for a few months... and then we decided to take half-day and meet up. Started with lunch and then slowly we proceeded to one of the secluded carparks.

We were in the back seats of her car... not quite sure how to get started... so I leaned and kissed her. I think that set the flood gate.

We were kinda beyond caring whether we got caught or not. But the basement carpark... was really secluded.

I let out a gasp.. when I reached under her skirt and touched her.... she was really really wet. Lifted up her too and her glorious C cups popped out.

Quickly lie her down on her backseats and unleashed my belt and pants. She took off her g-string so fast that I didn't even notice. That feeling of warmth and wetness as I plunged in was unforgettable. Wettest woman I ever fucked.

Suffice to say, we still meet up once in awhile.... she really brings out the horn in me.
Old 10-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
I let out a gasp.. when I reached under her skirt and touched her.... she was really really wet. Lifted up her too and her glorious C cups popped out.
How come in all these stories the women are always wet heheh.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

used to visit this ML few years back. usually will just finish with a bbbj and cim. there was a time while she was blowing her and me eating her i told her i wanted to use my dick n rub her clitoris. somehow she spread her legs and me do it. i was rubbing and with no warning i just stick it in and start pumping her. she got a shock and while trying to stop me she was moaning(macam jap av).after i pump my seed into her mouth she told me next time just inform tell her i want to fuck.
i didnt pay a single cent xtra.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slientasshole View Post
used to visit this ML few years back. usually will just finish with a bbbj and cim. there was a time while she was blowing her and me eating her i told her i wanted to use my dick n rub her clitoris. somehow she spread her legs and me do it. i was rubbing and with no warning i just stick it in and start pumping her. she got a shock and while trying to stop me she was moaning(macam jap av).after i pump my seed into her mouth she told me next time just inform tell her i want to fuck.
i didnt pay a single cent xtra.
Good one bro! I had similar experience but the ml put my dick in herself and I went in fully and gave her my load of warm cum and heard her shout FUCK shoot so much, they are naughty for fuck since they are alr in this line
Old 10-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 2007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43289 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How come in all these stories the women are always wet heheh.
this is because when women everywhere want n are about to have sex with their man one-to-one, they will surely be aroused already and will themselves be feeling very high and their pussies will naturally and automatically become very wet the moment they see the sight of their guys' hardened dick and esp when they get to do notti things to their dicks during foreplay ..i.e. tat means they r not only aroused and wet by the physical sight of their guys' erect dick (just like guys they are visual creatures too ) but also by the notti things they do to it ...so therefore when they feeling sexy and notti to their guys in bed this way knowing that they are going to get fucked by their guy after tat, their pussies would have definitely become very wet and lubricated already, ready for easy entry by their guy's hard dick ...if i m not wrong tis is wat happens why the girls' pussies always get wet during sex

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-09-2019 at 10:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1