The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-09-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
I remember her leh.. The sexy coarse voice girl..she tried to give me a bbbj last time at the nice cosy lavender apartment! Unfortunately I rejected because she got some pimples near her mouth (regret it but to be safe ma)..But her massage a bit 3/10 leh.. The nice thing I remember is she sat behind me and somehow I felt her pussy blowing air to my back like peeing.. It was syok..Other than that it was a nice experience.. She hang her undy in her toilet.. Almost take to sniff haha.. Nice to know that she is coming back..
Is that the fair petite girl with big (.Y.).? Visited her some time back when was still under IF. Nice experience. Pls keep me posted when she is back. kamsia.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I happened to see her "normal" pics... a bit pre-milf feel which shd gum you.
I drop all the milfy MLs from my RTM liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Wa so many dior and chanel here, soon we will have gucci? Ha ha.
So there are no full review yet for the Chanel from SH? Maybe I should go ahead and provide a full review here. He he
ok, look forward to your MR. Those hooters look very good! Was wondering why no bro write her.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like juz not fated to meet Mint. Advance book her for this evening, but 1hr b4 appt she inform she has to cancel due to a dinner meet with frens. I dun really blame her coz I know she's going back China tmr, so perhaps tonight juz wanna catchup with frens. But still disappointing to be informed so late. As I already allocated the time, have to quickly look for any alternatives and managed to book Sydney.

At first still thought it was lucky I managed to book Sydney so last min, but sadly this session didn't work out quite nice for me. She's abt 80-90% looks like photos but in real her complexion is not so good. Massage is amateurish, though she put in lots of efforts and techniques to cover all areas, but most of the massage techniques is wrongly applied and she really use a lot of oil. HJ and hdly quite normal. Overall won't say it's a bad session but neither was it fantastic for my expectation for a Tier 1 ML.
Old 08-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Bro, I have to apologize for omitting in my MR Dina's stopping of service to text. I just did a MR on her and it was a positive experience for me. However, she did stop a few times to text and as I'm not prticularly fussy about this as long as it is not excessive, I didn't think it was crucial enough for me to raise in the MR.

But I don't think she looks 40s la. Haha. Felt she looked relatively good but then again this is subjective. Happy cheonging!
Just want to add my comments for her. Booked for twice. Both equally +ve. she is prbably late 20s/early 30s, confirm not hitting anywhere 40. i was pretty lucky that she didn't text much during my 2 visits. Personally ,i love nude massage and shower before and after. She has nice body and did not rush job. During my 2nd visit, after hj, i lie there relax for more than 10mins before telling her i need to go... then she shower for me..

But she is definitely not SYT and more milf type. And i am a boob lover. So most of my criteria were met.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Just want to add my comments for her. Booked for twice. Both equally +ve. she is prbably late 20s/early 30s, confirm not hitting anywhere 40. i was pretty lucky that she didn't text much during my 2 visits. Personally ,i love nude massage and shower before and after. She has nice body and did not rush job. During my 2nd visit, after hj, i lie there relax for more than 10mins before telling her i need to go... then she shower for me..

But she is definitely not SYT and more milf type. And i am a boob lover. So most of my criteria were met.
I have visited Dina several times since she's been here, and she was one of the few MLs on my RTM list until I started taking a break recently. She's quite eager to please and I have had no problems with her service and attitude. If there's something you don't want her to do, you can tell her at the start of the session and she will usually oblige. She's quite a nice person, so just wanted to chip in my experiences with her so far
Old 08-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She is fine; just needs to take a break for some reason.
Thanks to the dude that zapped me 4 points for being the "spokesman" for 笑笑, she recognises my effort after I told her... hope u get recognised by her as well somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Rtm mah, not commando...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 09-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Guys, our lovely Cassie coming back soon , hehe
Old 09-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Seems like juz not fated to meet Mint. Advance book her for this evening, but 1hr b4 appt she inform she has to cancel due to a dinner meet with frens. I dun really blame her coz I know she's going back China tmr, so perhaps tonight juz wanna catchup with frens. But still disappointing to be informed so late. As I already allocated the time, have to quickly look for any alternatives and managed to book Sydney.

At first still thought it was lucky I managed to book Sydney so last min, but sadly this session didn't work out quite nice for me. She's abt 80-90% looks like photos but in real her complexion is not so good. Massage is amateurish, though she put in lots of efforts and techniques to cover all areas, but most of the massage techniques is wrongly applied and she really use a lot of oil. HJ and hdly quite normal. Overall won't say it's a bad session but neither was it fantastic for my expectation for a Tier 1 ML.
Bro, she is going to stay here for long. You won't miss her
Old 09-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Dear all,

Please give this gitl s miss
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sexy-massage/

Person look older
don't be deceived be wEchat photos. photos maybe few year younger.
ASK for 2hJ, face black black
massage , non existence
bM, treat me like a production plant
hJ, so so only
worst of all, always on the phone,
once she talk, she don't massage you.
some guys call to talk cock, she also entertain.

good luck if you want to go ahead
Old 09-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8331 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Miqi https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p=13268588

Appartment: new studio, live alone, clean
Look: 6.5 GND
Body: 7 small B, petite, slim
Massage: 7 Adequate strength, skillful, covered most areas
Sensual: 9 many Hj patterns
GFE: 8 very friendly, no dull moment, felt at ease all the time
RTM: Yes
Old 09-09-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, she is going to be back after a short break. You will get to meet her. I think she will make up to you for cancelling ur appt on your next session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post

Old 09-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Deleted this post.

Last edited by jgosh80; 09-09-2015 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Din noe secretly taken. Deleted to not encourage it.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wanted to book chanel from SH today, and just realized the price =.= wow $120.... Hmm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

ok, look forward to your MR. Those hooters look very good! Was wondering why no bro write her.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Ping Ping

A MR on JG lady Ping Ping.

Ping Ping is a pleasant looking MILF who is famous for JG. She is fully clothed and no hanky panky like Cat, and gives you a HJ after JG. She stays in the North-East and stays alone.

When reached her place, she passed me a bottle of mineral water and a chilled cup of soya bean drink which she just bought from the market. First time had such a good service from a ML.

Received a new towel from her to shower. After that I asked for JG first. Her JG style is different from Cat and Tracy which I visited recently. Hers was more uncomfortable but seem more genuine for me. She did about 20+ minutes of JG, followed by a long HDLY and HJ. After I cum and lying on the bed resting, she brought banana for me to eat while we chit chat.

Next she did the massage which was pretty good. Her strength was just nice for me, and could clear a few tired spots on my body. After massage she used tissues to wipe my body to remove the oil before I shower. She said next time will cook noodle for me to eat

She is not a time watcher. I felt relaxed during the whole session and talking to her. She currently only accepts a few regulars each day and not accepting new customers. So don't ask me for her contact.

Will certainly RTM given her great service and value.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
I am a newbie for this forum and my English is not really good. I went through so many comment and reply and didn't see anyone commend about Joy LeLe.

Anyway last two week, I had tried her.
She look really pretty with nice make up. I can't say she is syt but she really pretty.

She stay near mrt so location to me is very convenient!

After I reach her unit, she open the door for me and I am like wow, such a pretty women with fit and slim body even she still wearing dress on top!

After I shower myself, she start her massage. She still wearing dress on top, but I can see her butt and it so firm. She very talkative and we laugh a lot during massage. She like to do sport at her home town so now I know why her body look so firm.
Overall Her massage not bad. Hj wise quite ok as well. And her boob is very firm as well, is a B but I not sure is it real :P. Ha ha. While she doing hj beside me, looking at her pretty face really shiok and she looking at me when she doing hj.

Conclusion is really good experience from her. Very friendly and pretty to me. And her bathroom is so clean and just like hotel!
Visitted her and quite agree with bros comment. Massgage passable ,nice butt. Boobs is nice too but not sure is enchanced. Bro who interested need to be fast . She going back soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1