The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
What happened man!!!
1) the pitch was never gonna suit our usual game ... that's why Agger was repeatedly caught in 2 minds whether to go against Dyer pace for pace or slow down & concentrate on where the ball is gonna next get stuck in.
2) the importance of Alonso, although it has mostly been understated ... he doesn't play well, we drew with Everton ... he's not in the team, we get run all over in midfield.
3) the lack of match fitness in Sissoko & even Zenden ... they were always 1 step behind everything Parker, Taylor & Milner were doing - worst still, when Zenden is already a headless chciken, to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus
He made another mistake today by not bringing Crouch on earlier to the game.
I beg to differ here ... his choice of using pace (Bellamy & Kuyt) against big Onyewu & retarded Bamble was right - just see how many chances were created & how many freekicks won. Playing Crouch against Onyewu would have meant going at them outside of the superiority range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus
Our finishing is woeful period. We miss easy chances week in and week out, sitters absolute sitters [look at Zenden]. Rafa must buy a ... good finisher [Villa]
This I agree with you wholeheartedly ... Bellamy & Kuyt are missing chances like what Andy Cole used to do - we could have easily wrapped up the game 3-0 or 3-1 in the first half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
And the defence - all the clean sheets before and then the comical goal we conceded yesterday. But the defence is an area we need to sort out.
Nowadays, at the high level of EPL play, defending is a group entity ... I can understand why Reina panicked - he was definitely not comfortable seeing Agger losing out (even in terms of static positional play) against the pacy Dyer. Just when I said Agger need not be in the shadows learning the ropes ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Despite the good results we had recently, we are still having loads of problems all over the place and it is beginning to show up badly. And at the critical juncture in time, Rafa had better get his act together, or else the fans will go for his throat, not to mention the new owners.

In defence, Agger lacks pace and didn't read the game well enuf last night. The comical goal wasn't actually Reina's fault. If only Agger had reacted earlier to the through pass.

Midfield was a mess. Without Alonso, there is little direction. Gerard was running around aimlessly again. Everytime Sisoko loses the ball and tries to get it back, my heart always jump becos I always fear his long legs will get entangled with opponent's legs and he will get a yellow/red card. I fear someday it will happen. Zenden again a headless, albeit energetic chicken. We need real control of the midfield and a director in there.

Up front, I support Rafa's decision to have Bellamy and Kuyt. Bellamy's speed did create loads of problems for Newcastle but the finishing was woeful. The problem is Kuyt. I feel that he is playing way to deep. And he keeps losing the ball in the midfield area. I recall when he first started, he was very energetic up front and created problems for opposition defence. But ever since Rafa decided to deploy 3 strikers, he had not been very effective since.

Really hope Rafa will sort out the problems fast. We are losing time and patience liao.

Cheers
Old 12-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus_The_Virus View Post
Thing is, is the strike force good enough to challenge the top two?
Definitely NOT... We need proven world class strike force... someone like Owen we could always rely on... or Rush... I always felt Cisse was misused ... Kuyt needs time to settle... for me, Villa is a better bet than Torres.... we need someone in the mould of Rooney/Henry/Shevchenko... names that scare the living hell out of defenders and opposing managers, and gives time and space to other players to pop up and score...

Also... some better flank midfielders... guys like Robben/C.Ronaldo...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Really hope Rafa will sort out the problems fast. We are losing time and patience liao.

Cheers
And too many freakin points

Old 12-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post

This I agree with you wholeheartedly ... Bellamy & Kuyt are missing chances like what Andy Cole used to do - we could have easily wrapped up the game 3-0 or 3-1 in the first half.
Its not just the missing ... a low conversion rate of 1 in 10 can still win the title if the midfield can create enough chances... remember the howlers Andy Cole used have, but Man U still won...

I agree that we depend on Alonso a lot... and we need someone else like him as a backup... its not just the strike force... its the midfield service as well

Old 12-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well... I hope we can bounce back from this for the Barcelona match... and they are sure not a small team
Old 12-02-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

Nbzzzz... Talking about own club also can get zap one meh ...

Old 12-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Its all down to poor finishing..

Again we have chances to win the game 3 times! Yet we can only benefit from a mistake..

To win games, you need to score... To score you need to finish off your chances...

Agreed that the field is crap, but Newcastle were also playing on the crap..

Agreed too Agger had a poor game... Hope this is an one off as he has been quite consistant in recent games....

One more thing I felt is lack of depth on the bench... Maybe we are missing Garcia too

So buck up Liverpool! You'll never walk alone!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess what? If arse won their game in hand, we will be in 4th. ARGH!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Yeah, the East is RED...Chairman Mao!

I am a Liverpool FC fan for 35 years ...Welcome aboard and I shall walk ALONG with you and others so that you all dont walk ALONE...
and sing You'll Never Walk Along
Old 12-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yeah, it's our time to be hip. With world-class signings and attractive football, we will soon see our share of fair-weather fans. Those guys who support different teams in different years will soon join us and pretend they are hard-core fans. (If it's not some ignorant busty babe, all else probably not welcomed.)

With such strong financial backing, it may be unsettling for the current team as some players will be sold to make space for future 'world-class' players. Who do you think will go? Crouch, Pennant, Fowler, Zenden, Dudek, Hyypia, Kewell? Riise?
i think next season Fowler , Dudek & Zenden is for sure , but do hope to see Crouch go too. i think Hyypia still got one season to offer to us.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Time to go, retire:
Fowler, zenden, dudek, hyppia, cisse,

Time to drop, given a wake up call:
Riise, gonzalez, crouch, paletta, reina (for that horrendous mistake in nc), agger.

To be given another chance (potential):
pongolle, kewell (when not injured), paul anderson, danny guthrie, arbeloa (have not seen him much, bad time to make hie debut at nc),

World class signings:
Alves, Hutelaar, david villa.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Time to go, retire:
Fowler, zenden, dudek, hyppia, cisse,

Time to drop, given a wake up call:
Riise, gonzalez, crouch, paletta, reina (for that horrendous mistake in nc), agger.

To be given another chance (potential):
pongolle, kewell (when not injured), paul anderson, danny guthrie, arbeloa (have not seen him much, bad time to make hie debut at nc),

World class signings:
Alves, Hutelaar, david villa.
Cisse not retire lah... but transfer out... I think Kewell has had enough chances... Riise is good as a backup... Pongolle should be give more chances...

Just my 2 sen...

Old 12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Cisse not retire lah... but transfer out... I think Kewell has had enough chances... Riise is good as a backup... Pongolle should be give more chances...

Just my 2 sen...
Pool will be strong, now they got a lot of money to buy good player!!!! Next year pool can win the premier lge
Old 12-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
Guess what? If arse won their game in hand, we will be in 4th. ARGH!!!
Haven't been following the UEFA stuff. Recently, Platini got the top job right? And his opinion is that each country can have only max 3 teams. Will that happen next season? If so, we must at least get 3rd this time.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1