The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 21-10-2004, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monvantee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi all cheongster,

If you are at Beijing, do go to Banana Club, a discotech at Scitech Building Hotel. U will find plenty of FLs, pretty and young.

Happy cheonging !!!
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
จะหนาวเหน็บหนาวเพียงไหนจะฝ่าไป
ร้อนเป็นฟืนเป็นไฟจะฝ่าไป
Old 22-10-2004, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have heard that yu yang hotel's ktv is quite good, but have not try it before, maybe we should have a go when u are here. PM me and i will give you my contacts. oh, and bro relevant too.

PS: yu yang hotel is in chaoyang district. about RMB50+ taxi fare from the airport. 3 star, i think. almost all taxi driver knows the location of the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003
Hi bros,
I will be in Beijing from 24th to 29th Oct. From what I read, bros dream88sg, cch2001 and ultra88man seemed to be having a good time.

It's my first trip to Beijing, having been to Shanghai more often. I'll be staying at Yu Yang Hotel. Any idea where that is?

Hope to meet up if possible. Thanks in advance.
Old 22-10-2004, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
I have heard that yu yang hotel's ktv is quite good, but have not try it before, maybe we should have a go when u are here. PM me and i will give you my contacts. oh, and bro relevant too.

PS: yu yang hotel is in chaoyang district. about RMB50+ taxi fare from the airport. 3 star, i think. almost all taxi driver knows the location of the hotel.
Bro,

Yu Yang Hotel is not visible from the main road, which I believe is Xin Dong Lu, around the area, there are many small restaurant, including one really Lao Beijing style of Restaurant. You should try it.

The Hotel is quite near to Hard Rock Cafe, at Yang Xa Bridge, RMB 10 by cab from the hotel.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 23-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trax222
No big hall at China City (Asia Hotel).

However, near Asia Hotel, there's Poly Plaza hotel. The KTV there also has a big hall with floor show. Very good looking models there too. I found quite a few 10/10 beauties there.
Bro Trax,

I visited the club last night. I liked it. Thanks for the recommendation. It has a large selection of girls and the prices at the club are very reasonalbe. I look a peak at the Da Ting and the show was pretty nice too.

69er
Old 26-10-2004, 01:13 AM
Samster

Hey Bros,

Just got back from Xi An this evening and sorry for the late replies to your PMs.

I was thinking of writing a FR for my trip in Xi An, but have decided to forget it as there is nothing to shout about. Went to KTV on the first "day" and i mean 3pm, and spent 2 nights in 2 different discos. Second night, got lucky (or unlucky) kena one ONS with a local gal, and believe me, still nothing to shout about. Basically, the gals in Xi An CMI. Seeing tarakotah warriors was the highlight of my trip and it is worth every cent spent. Enough said ??!!

Hope to have some advantures with the bros in BJ ...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2003
bro relevant,
oh, I guess we are going to different events. I will arrange on Sun morning and leave Friday afternoon back to Singapore. Yes, we should try to meet up together with the rest.
Old 27-10-2004, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

The scene in BJ is more active than expected. So many SW everywhere. In WFJ McD at night is a gathering place for FL/SW.
In Sanlitun area you are approached all the time.

And the great thing is..unlike BKK and europe the gals here all look pretty and young. 7+ imo or higher.

Anyway it's easy to fiund action..even if yiu're not looking for it. HC are a goiod source...just asked for massage.
I fell into it by mistake..looking for a good massage insteqd got propositioned. She asked 1600 RMB FS or 560 for HJ. That;'s outrageous...and i refused. To tired and not that kind of cash on me.

Anyway strange thing happened to me today..I was refused entry into Maggies bar oin Sanlitun. WTF never happened to me before...he asked if i was a member of course not. Whas the deal? Is ot because they had a private party than or was it because me and my friend were both asians.

Anyway hope you can help also about how hotels regard guests in your room.
Old 27-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

your membership entry pass = your passport, or simply don't speak chinese.

I don't like that place, chinese look down on chinese, especially if u speak mandarin, they assume you are mainlanders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
The scene in BJ is more active than expected. So many SW everywhere. In WFJ McD at night is a gathering place for FL/SW.
In Sanlitun area you are approached all the time.

And the great thing is..unlike BKK and europe the gals here all look pretty and young. 7+ imo or higher.

Anyway it's easy to fiund action..even if yiu're not looking for it. HC are a goiod source...just asked for massage.
I fell into it by mistake..looking for a good massage insteqd got propositioned. She asked 1600 RMB FS or 560 for HJ. That;'s outrageous...and i refused. To tired and not that kind of cash on me.

Anyway strange thing happened to me today..I was refused entry into Maggies bar oin Sanlitun. WTF never happened to me before...he asked if i was a member of course not. Whas the deal? Is ot because they had a private party than or was it because me and my friend were both asians.

Anyway hope you can help also about how hotels regard guests in your room.
Old 28-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI, try Freezebar in Beijing bro! It is in or I think Behind Holiday inn, anyways it is in the complex. This experience was about 3 years ago however I confirmed with my friends heard is still around. There are many mongolians that hang around there particularly at freezebar. Geez most of them are pretty. All you have to do is when they are walking here and there, just tap them and say hi. They prefer guys who speak english as either they don't really know mandarin or english speaking ones pay more. However, pls do negotiate before hand. And don't try to follow them anywhere after FJs as they may tend to lure you to go mongol pubs with them etc.(we are in foreign land might not know what will happen to us. Be safe) Anyways I will rate most of the gals above average and good body. Hope this post will help you. Cheers..
Old 30-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexphere
HI, try Freezebar in Beijing bro! It is in or I think Behind Holiday inn, anyways it is in the complex. This experience was about 3 years ago however I confirmed with my friends heard is still around. There are many mongolians that hang around there particularly at freezebar. Geez most of them are pretty. All you have to do is when they are walking here and there, just tap them and say hi. They prefer guys who speak english as either they don't really know mandarin or english speaking ones pay more. However, pls do negotiate before hand. And don't try to follow them anywhere after FJs as they may tend to lure you to go mongol pubs with them etc.(we are in foreign land might not know what will happen to us. Be safe) Anyways I will rate most of the gals above average and good body. Hope this post will help you. Cheers..
Just go to Hard Rock Cafe after 10pm. Cheap entry fee with drinks and plently of gals to see and make eye contact. No hassle and the live Malaysian band (I think) is great. I was there last week and was approached by several gals (7/10 looks, good enough). Outside HRC is OKT zone and depend on your luck, you could get a pretty gal for 400RMB. If not in the mood to "on" gal, just enjoy the music and table soccer. Less than 100RMB entertainment for 1 drink.
Old 30-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro seeknews, I agree with you that HRC is a good joint to pick up gals for free I think almost all cities that have HRC I tried HRC in guangzhou and had good results too (ONS). just be daring if the gals are in a group without guys just feel free to approach them they are more than happy to meet new friends esp from overseas.Just treat em nice and drinks, most likely they will go back with you or more difficult ones require a few trys. One more advice is almost any pubs you can try! there are a few good ones now in Beijing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
Just go to Hard Rock Cafe after 10pm. Cheap entry fee with drinks and plently of gals to see and make eye contact. No hassle and the live Malaysian band (I think) is great. I was there last week and was approached by several gals (7/10 looks, good enough). Outside HRC is OKT zone and depend on your luck, you could get a pretty gal for 400RMB. If not in the mood to "on" gal, just enjoy the music and table soccer. Less than 100RMB entertainment for 1 drink.
Old 31-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya been to HRC. Was OK...but the chicks in MAggies were really hot. That dumb thought my chinese was good enough to be local. LOL...or was my english so bad?

Anyway that should be taken as a compliment I guess.
Chicks in BJ are really easy....even the massages are great

Anyway went for my first KTV experience at the capital KTV.
It was an awesome experience. The guy was even prepared to pay for tapau!!!
UIt was like 1500 st or 2000 LTAnyway what I was curious about should I have to pay her extra for services etc? Or is included in the prices?

AWESOME man.
There was so many girls...all sizes and sort. I couldnt velieve t,. When I walk to the restrooms there ao many of them all looking hungry with cfm eyes at you. Unbelieveble.
Also unforggetable...if you go to the toliet. The attendee keeps massaging you.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernutt
Ya been to HRC. Was OK...but the chicks in MAggies were really hot. That dumb thought my chinese was good enough to be local. LOL...or was my english so bad?

Anyway that should be taken as a compliment I guess.
Chicks in BJ are really easy....even the massages are great

Anyway went for my first KTV experience at the capital KTV.
It was an awesome experience. The guy was even prepared to pay for tapau!!!
UIt was like 1500 st or 2000 LTAnyway what I was curious about should I have to pay her extra for services etc? Or is included in the prices?

AWESOME man.
There was so many girls...all sizes and sort. I couldnt velieve t,. When I walk to the restrooms there ao many of them all looking hungry with cfm eyes at you. Unbelieveble.
Also unforggetable...if you go to the toliet. The attendee keeps massaging you.
I was in Maggies recently and must concure that the chicks there are very hot. a lot of Monglians there as well. one of the best bars I been to in China
will go back again when I am next in Beijing ! I only paid for the 100 RMB lady drinks no chance to take them back for anything else
Old 01-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
ray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to beholdray2003 is a splendid one to behold

bro relevant00 and ultra88man,
I am back in Singapore now. It's unfortunate that we didn't meet last week when we were in Beijing. But I would like to recount my experience last Thursday that happened at Yu Yang Hotel.

I came back after having dinner with my colleague and decided not to have any activities because I am leaving the next day and needed some time to do some packing and have an early night rest.

The lift stopped at my floor and I exited from the lift. Then another lift also came to my floor and stopped. Inside was a lady and she waved at me. So I walked to her and she exited from the lift. We spoke a while and she walked to my room.

In the hotel room, we chit-chat for a while. She told me she is 20yrs old and from Guangzhou and then I spoke to her in Cantonese and she wj : as surprised. She didn't believe I was from Singapore.

Then she tried to negotiate how much and I said I don't have much $$$ as I am going back tomorrow (I lied, of course!). In the end, negotiate RMB400.00 for her. Then we started the action.

Went to the bathroom and cleanup. Then do it. There was nothing to shout about regarding the session. Very normal. Then she left me her china HP number and asked me to call her again. err... don't think so. I want to try a true, tall beijing gal.

Face : 7/10
Figure : 8/10
Boobs : B
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10
Overall : 6.5/10
Old 05-11-2004, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Emperor KangXi is Cool - loads of Potential

Yo Bros,

We are BACK! Bro Ultra88man and me went cheonging tonite. We just got back (1.45am) and to share our FR with all ....

After Sushi at OP (Oriental Plaza), we went scouting at 德胜门后街 hair salons but did not find anything interesting.

We spotted a Sauna place on the main road and went back to try. After a good bath and scrub, we went upstairs to the rooms. Asked for the girls and in came 2!

Bro Ultra88man chose the one with BIG TITS, really huge, I see also a bit scared so went for the smaller one. We went to our seperate rooms and started the negotiation.

Girl attitude no good so ask for change, in came another one, figure and face sian liao, ask for change again. Third one not too bad, so proceed to talk. Accomdating and agreed on the activites and she went to take her tools.

She started to strip and proceed with the cath bath on the back. After that, she poured oil and rubba all over with her tits. Turn over, another round of both, then went into the attached toliet to get a glass of water.

Use the wet tissue to clean my didi and then put some water in her mouth and proceed to BJ. Alternate between BJ and HJ, after about 15mins, shot my load, she was very surprised I can tahan so long.

She went to the bathroom and cleanup. Then came back to with towels to clean me up. I dressed up and sign her receipt and went to meet Bro Ultra88man.

Staff number : 8
Face : 6/10
Figure : 7/10
Boobs : B
Catbath : 5/10
Titbath : 6/10
BJ : 7/10
HJ : 6/10
Overall : 6.5/10
Damage : RMB 600
Other damage : Entrance (RMB20) + Scrub (RMB20) + Room charge (RMB50 per hour)

Place not too bad but also not fantastic. I had been to better ones in Beijing. Let Bro Ultra88man share with all his part!

Contact us if you have problems to find the place!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Samster

wah lao, u so "on" how can i don't post my FR ? 2.35am liao still have to post FR, what to do ? for the benefits of the brothers of SB in this fcuking cold city of BJ (beijing lah). my side of the story, here it goes ....

....in came 2 gals ...

bro emp KX ask me choose first, so I choose tua nei nei lor (thanks), who ask my galfren's so small .... gal attitude ok lah, but keep wanting me to do more.

first, let me explain what does it means by doing more ...

rmb400 - FJ
rmb600 - FJ+BJ
rmb800 - FJ+BJ+Cat bath
rmb1000 - FJ+BJ+Cat bath +AR

yah lor, like macdonald's, up-size lor ... more job, more $$

well, then came the part of bargaining ... like anywhere you go shopping in BJ (beijing lah !!) i negotiate the rmb600 package to rmb500, and I think bro emp KX got his rmb800 worth by just paying rmb600 ... now you know who is a better bargainer .... AND, also, the better bargainer is also the chooser, knn !! hiam lai hiam kee, until third gal then settle ... but, he must make his money worthwhile mah .... understand lah ...

statistics:

gal no: 11
face: 6
bOObs: at least 37D
body:6.5, a bit plumb lah, but tall. good for bros who like tall and big dongbei gal
attitude: 7
FJ: 7, accomodating
BJ: 8, minty balls sucking .... damn shiok, must try, balls got cooling sensation !!!
RTF : yes, if got money and bro emp KX jio me again ... hahaha ...
damage : 500+28+20+50 (see bro emp KX's breakdown)

wah lao ... 3pm liao ... must go and ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... happy reading.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1