The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
swinger38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Hi everyone ,

I'm finally back after such a long period. Saw that there's plenty of discussions going on this topic. Some updates from my side. After posting here looking for some suitable dates for my wifey, we have finally fulfilled our fantasy.

There was one brother here who got lucky with it but I will not say who. I'm one lucky husband who got to see it all Live happening right in front if my eyes. Will feed you guys with more details soon.
Old 26-12-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinger38 View Post
Hi everyone ,

I'm finally back after such a long period. Saw that there's plenty of discussions going on this topic. Some updates from my side. After posting here looking for some suitable dates for my wifey, we have finally fulfilled our fantasy.

There was one brother here who got lucky with it but I will not say who. I'm one lucky husband who got to see it all Live happening right in front if my eyes. Will feed you guys with more details soon.
Bro, congrats tat u've fulfilled ur fantasy n hope everything turns out well...

looking forward to ur details...
Old 26-12-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 19
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Never acting like a bitch when she is having period can consider
"fantasy" liao!!!!
Old 27-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43655 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone ,

Welcome back, TS, bro swinger38 ....Haven heard frm you for so long since yr 1st few posts...Wow !..Yr latest fantasy fulfilment wif yr wifey happening in front of u wif another bro here, must be very steaming for you ! ..pls share wif us asap...cant wait to read the details frm you..pls dun keep us waiting too long hor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Hi,

It all started when I had put up a post here asking if there are any interested bros who would like to go out on a date wth her. Had several applicants and I had shortlisted with the photos provided. Sent to wifey and she was ok to meet up with one of them Bro D. I handed them each other contacts and leave them to arrange it on their own as I did not want to pressure her into anything.

The first few times they met were pretty normal and there wasn't any actions, however wifey was getting more and more comfortable. I can't remember which meetup it was and they had went to CQ but had a short drink there and decided to head towards somewhere quieter. D brought wifey to a nearby Carpark and they were chatting in the car. Wifey was wearing a low cut that night and it was a good show of her 36C. D complimented wifey for her good figure and started to kiss her. They had a good time frenching before he started to kiss down around her cleavage . Wifey is especially sensitive around her nipples. From the cleavage , he slided his hands in and realized she was not wearing any bra. Started caressing her breasts before he put his lips to her nipples and he could hear her moaning by then. His other hand started to slid under her dress and was rubbing her through her G string. Well, this went on for quite a while before it was getting late and they decided to leave. No sex but it was a good progress.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

It was a few weeks later before they were able to meet again. It was CQ again. They started off with some drinks and flirting in the club. They then decided to head somewhere else. This time, they headed to Mount Faber. D drove her to a quiet Carpark there. It started with some chats and they then proceeded to the back seat. Wifey was wearing a short dress that night. D was frenching her hard, necking her. His hands immediately went into her breasts and then shifted her straps off and remove her bra. The other hand lifted her dress up and was rubbing her wet pussy before inserting his fingers in. Her hands started to caress his groin and was stroking his cock from outside. D immediately pulled his jeans off and she was stroking his cock long and hard. D then took a condom out from his compartment and put it on. He then lifted her legs up on his shoulders and entered her deep. One hand was caressing her breast while the other was holding her legs up and wide. One of her hands was caressing her breast while the other was grabbing his ass. This went on for quite a while but as D drank quite a bit, he wasn't able to come. They straightened out and send after she came back home, I fucked her again as she told me what had happened.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

A few weeks later, they met up again and had went for a movie. Guess they were rubbing each other in the cinema. After their movie, both decided to finish off what they did not do the last time. They then decided to head to a hotel at Lavender and inform me. I got ready in no time and by the time I reach, they were already in the room. The action has not started then. We got some drinks and 3 of us were in the same room. Had some light chats before wifey decided to go shower. I chatted with D and once I heard the shower turn on, I signal to D to join her in shower. Wifey had left the bathroom door unlocked and D wasted no time to get into his birthday suit and joined her inside. I waited a while more before I went into the bathroom and both were naked , engrossed in frenching and wife's hand was busy stroking his cock. It was so turn on watching her in Live Action . After they had finished showered, dried themselves and headed into the bedroom, I stayed on in the toilet for a while more. When I entered the bedroom, wifey was kneeling between his legs and blowing him like there's no Tomorrow. I immediately took out my camera and videoed , while sitting by the side to enjoy the show. D then capped himself and wifey took the cue to sit on him, grinding herself wet and deep. Went on for a while before D turned her over and did her missionary. I sat beside her while D was humping her deep. Both came after a while and laid down to rest.

While resting, they started kissing again and wifey's hand was busy stroking his cock. His hands were then busy fingering her. D then capped himself and went on for round 2. He lasted much longer this time and had fucked her well. While watching and videoing all these actions, my cock was bursting from my Bermudas. After he came, both lied down for a good rest. But I was too horny to let her rest. I started to fondle her breast while her hands were busy storking his cock. I then took off my clothes and she turned around to give me a blow job. While she was sucking me, D was busy playing with her ass and pussy. I then went between her and lifted her legs to enter. While I'm fucking her, she was frenching wth D and stroking his cock. This went on for a while before D got hard and was ready for round 3. She then kneeled and went on all 4s, I took the front to fuck her mouth while D took her from behind. It was so erotic fucking your wife together with another guy. Went on for a while before all of us came.

After I came, dressed up and decided to head home. Wifey wanted to rest while more and I left her alone in there with D. She came back about 45 mins later with a very sore pussy and said D fucked her even harder one more time after I left. Upon hearing tat, I gave her the last fuck for that night.

Every single detail is as well as I could remember and none were made up. This is something which will be a great erotic memory for a life time.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

Did my best at writing and hope all enjoy it. Me and wifey is planning to see if another bro here might get lucky, however shortlisting will only be done with pics. Married guys are preferred. Please direct all emails to [email protected]. A pic , short description of yourself , even your vital statistics and size is ok and how you intend to plan a session with her. Those who intend to just bring her to a hotel directly might have slim chance as she prefers flirting , temptations.
Old 28-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Welcome back, TS, bro swinger38 ....Haven heard frm you for so long since yr 1st few posts...Wow !..Yr latest fantasy fulfilment wif yr wifey happening in front of u wif another bro here, must be very steaming for you ! ..pls share wif us asap...cant wait to read the details frm you..pls dun keep us waiting too long hor
Quote:
Did my best at writing and hope all enjoy it. Me and wifey is planning to see if another bro here might get lucky, however shortlisting will only be done with pics. Married guys are preferred. Please direct all emails to [email protected]. A pic , short description of yourself , even your vital statistics and size is ok and how you intend to plan a session with her. Those who intend to just bring her to a hotel directly might have slim chance as she prefers flirting , temptations.
WoW !..T.Q. v. much bro swingers38 for coming back so soon & for the 1st time wif such a long & steamy account of your wife's sexual encounters wif one of the lucky bros here, so early in the morning !! ...yes, really enjoyed reading it !...he is really one lucky guy ! ..envy him...but now there's gonna be another lucky bro here to try & experience TS' wifey too !...yes, can understand bro swinger38's wife's preference...such encounters are best enjoyed when they are preceded by flirting, temptations etc !...good luck to all intending applicants for the 2nd session ! ..after tat hope TS will come back again to share more wif us abt his wife's 2nd experience wif another bro as soon as it is over..like tis one !

Old 28-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow it has been quite a long time for such post in this thread already
Old 28-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Guess it's end of the year and time to let the hair down and enjoy.
Old 29-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guess it's end of the year and time to let the hair down and enjoy.
Yes, bro swinger...tats rite !....but come to tink of it, we shd be enjoying everyday not just at the end of the year...nevertheless, it's a good time to sing "auld lang syne" to celebrate the closing of year 2014 & ushering in the new year 2015 !..in 2 days time only !

New year cheers to all bros & sis for a better & happier year 2015 !!...& looking forward to more sharing of bros & sis fantasies, esp those fulfilled ones

Old 07-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

So any bros interested to apply, do contact me. Wifey is ready for the next bro to take her on but she wants to screen through pic first. Can either email me [email protected] or Kik wowo38
Old 08-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 18
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
So any bros interested to apply, do contact me. Wifey is ready for the next bro to take her on but she wants to screen through pic first. Can either email me [email protected] or Kik wowo38
Hey bro we chat about this couple of months ago & sent you a photo. I'd like to date your wife with your permission & it doesn't matter if there's nothing sexual, just want to enjoy a date once in a while when I visit Singapore & if my wife joins you guys we could have a swing.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lustforlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My hubby is the total opposite of me. Conservative and no fantasy except bj. I'm quite adventurous and i always like role play, bondage, public fucking which was trained by my ex.

Told hubby last night abt this thread and tried to sound him out for a threesome but he said I'm crazy and went to sleep.
How do I get him to be more open to trying new stuff ? Our sex life is getting more n more boring
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1