The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
She is not vanilla. Been here almost 1 year already. Last week she on holiday and today start work. I tried her earlier in the noon. Here is my humble review:

Location: As per listing, near station, walkable, nice apartment, clean, she is alone
Appearance: Personally feel SYT, very cute, figure is slim type, tall with natural B, welcoming personality, shy at first but get comfortable after making small talk
Shower: Ownself
Massage: This is her cons, not that good but not that bad too, of course you can ask her to increase her strength or massage specific area
Sensual/HJ: She will undress, left the panty and start off with catbath on the back lot of fingers works, spent a good amount of time in this, to me, very GFE, or I can say, GFE is out of the world. Then, flip off to the front, sleep by your side topless (only panty) and give you a good sensual release. Very patient as well. She has some restriction, so do respect, can touch boobs, no kissing, no sucking nipples and no touching inside panty (can touch outside). Maybe need to RTM more to increase the chemistry. Overall, a good experience.

All in about 60 mins, I even exceed a lil.

RTM: yes, for that price, I think this is one of the best.
Noticed this in her ad: “Further Intimacies Requires Topping Up Of Fees”

Most others depends on Chemistry.
Old 08-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
bro, a bit confusing. late 30s but considered look is syt?
U know like the face very chio but skin not doink doink liao
Old 09-02-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 3
ggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterggbosskou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

pm u, duno why kena deleted my reply ..
Old 09-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -91 / Power: 0
kuku69 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visited her b4 when she first arrived, that time maybe she was still new so was probably less strict with restrictions and i managed to get a few kisses in on her lips, gfe wasn't very strong and she's not the chatty type so you have to initiate conversation. Visited her twice and both times in out time was around 40 mins plus and I'm a pretty slow cummer. The gap between both visits was like a few months so maybe the service would be better for frequent visitors. With that said she definitely looks good and should be under 30 but too bad service wasn't up to par for me ..
Same for me as well. In and out around 45mins but didn’t matter coz wasn’t there for the massage anyway. Looks pretty but guess with all, need more rtm sometimes to get better service.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku69 View Post
Same for me as well. In and out around 45mins but didn’t matter coz wasn’t there for the massage anyway. Looks pretty but guess with all, need more rtm sometimes to get better service.
Tried her way before she's listed in SLG, soft spoken girl probably mid 20s.
Pretty is subjective but definitely not ugly, quiet looking and slim. probably B- cupper
Old 09-02-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymonk View Post
Thanks for the up. Yeah, need the pros to define 'vanilla'....haha...b
Not a pro, but vanilla is like boring and plain vanilla ice-cream. over here term used to mean restrictive sensual service. Not so nowadays so it can be confusing. Many FR will write service is not vanilla but then describes the most basic session. Maybe to some. can lightly touch the boob or quickly peck the lips is considered a hot and wild session and not vanilla

Well to each his own, wish all Bros happy new year and may our Dragons have a good year of joy and happiness.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fen-fen-massage/

anyone tried before? looks like a returning ml
Old 09-02-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokensquid View Post

Shes been here for past 13 years, was one of my regular back then, last i visited her was in 2012, she looks late 20s - early 30s at 2012 back then. Right now should be about 40s.

Back then and today still using same photos. Not sure hows her service now, but it was good for me. Massage was ok, did HDLY, flip over did some Boob job with her big and natural boobs and will finish off by licking ur nipple and HJ at the same time.

Overall service 55 mins all the time when i visited.
Old 09-02-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fen-fen-massage/

anyone tried before? looks like a returning ml
I think she was called Tao Tao previously

I remembered her bj was with cling wrap

Tried once and never returned
Old 09-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

Finally after months of trying finally unlocked.
Looks 7
Nice sexy tattoo on navel slight tummy nice big b boobs
Naturally moistured pussy

Looks like my post angered some folks, anyways thx for reading and your zaps👏👏👏
Old 09-02-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdandan View Post
Haha, now she is called 湘儿, was her regular in 2022 when she was called TZ.
At first I was shocked when I see the photos because is totally different from how she looks.
She was then MIA sometime in Sep 2022 and since then didn’t visit her, heard she was “包养“ by someone.
Remembered our good times together when I visit her and went out together for meals.
I loved her DFK as she was so passionate and her 5G sensual which I roam south…..and she gets wet easily.
At times she will be on FN during message and love her smooth nude body rub against me 🤤
Maybe is time to pay her a visit soon.
Oh she can do DFK and 5G? Photos look pretty which I wanted to try but reviews mentioned from some bros she is 35 and only stopped to panty. So confusing ….
Old 09-02-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quick report on my first time JG experience. Managed to book a 90min session with Zara just before CNY. Initially wanted to just book 60min to try but she advised against it (requires at least 45-50min alone just for JG).

Started off with her trademark strong back massage, follow by lots of time spent on loosening lower body tightness around butt/thigh area. She claimed this will maximise the JG effect better, unlike many others who will just focused straight onto our dicks.

Apart from the ass-poking which can be uncomfortable at times, I kind of enjoyed the process esp the final section where she make your dick turn hard/soft multiple times. Need to try your best not to cum during this period (can sound her off if can't tahan, she can 'shut off' the tap right away like in my 1st cycle).

After 4 cycles (she claimed, I only counted 3 lol), she started jerking me off but in the end couldn't shoot in time. Nevertheless my overall experience is pleasant and I tipped her well, indeed lots of hard work! I'm glad to experience my first JG with a chio and patience ML, will definitely return.

Shortly after JG, booked an impromptu session with Love to test out. Her apartment seems well stocked with many new fitness equipment, also well decorated and ready for CNY! During HJ, she commented - 今天好像比较硬哦。 Needless to say my cum shot felt more intense than usual. Will observe how long the JG effect can last haha.

Bros happy cheong-ing and have a great CNY ahead !
Old 09-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
jesus is watching you when you chiong. Remember to repent when you visit the church on Sunday
No worries about him.
Coz he use the Chinese prayer 🙏
I never knew Christian pray is this manner. Lol
This ECA should not include any religious believe.
Maybe this is why certain generation are class as strawberry.
The oldies probably had a lot more balls which some lacking. 🤭
Old 10-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
autumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterautumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL BROTHERS HERE, CHIONG SAFE AND WISHING ALL BROTHERS A GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH TO CHIONG MORE! HENG ONG HUAT AH!
Old 10-02-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42189 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL BROTHERS HERE, CHIONG SAFE AND WISHING ALL BROTHERS A GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH TO CHIONG MORE! HENG ONG HUAT AH!
Happy CNY n Heng Ong Huat Arrr

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32897181
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1