The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Oh gawd! Liltiger is showing no mercy, bringing in more syt!!!
Got a black sheep from Little Tiger Den recently. His standard is falling. Used to be a safe bet to visit ML from this stable. The last one was very bad and short changed me.

Poor massage, short massage, bad attitude and chased me out in 45 mins including time for 2 showers and 1 HJ. Some more kept my change without asking, after the bad service. Is a MILF located in area B.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Got a black sheep from Little Tiger Den recently. His standard is falling. Used to be a safe bet to visit ML from this stable. The last one was very bad and short changed me.

Poor massage, short massage, bad attitude and chased me out in 45 mins including time for 2 showers and 1 HJ. Some more kept my change without asking, after the bad service. Is a MILF located in area B.
Thanks Bro for the feedback even though this is the first time that you are posting in Local Massage Directory.

I am shocked to have you telling people that my standards are dropping when i have never seen you post anything for our lasses before.

Pls PM me the name of the ML that you have visited and the date and time of your visit. I will take the necessary actions if required.

You can rest assured that my standards are not dropping but instead my expectations are heightened.

Thanks for the effort in highlighting and of course not forgetting the support.

Have a good week Bro!
Old 14-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Thanks Bro for the feedback even though this is the first time that you are posting in Local Massage Directory.

I am shocked to have you telling people that my standards are dropping when i have never seen you post anything for our lasses before.

Pls PM me the name of the ML that you have visited and the date and time of your visit. I will take the necessary actions if required.

You can rest assured that my standards are not dropping but instead my expectations are heightened.

Thanks for the effort in highlighting and of course not forgetting the support.

Have a good week Bro!
Bro, when the ML is good I post directly at the ML's page on your web-site. Under different names. I believe good ML service deserves credit to be given, and the ML rewarded with the patronage of respectful brothers. To be fair, this is the first bad case I have encountered. A far cry from the pleasant encounters I had with Rain/Crystal/An ni

Will PM you details
Old 14-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Bro, when the ML is good I post directly at the ML's page on your web-site. Under different names. I believe good ML service deserves credit to be given, and the ML rewarded with the patronage of respectful brothers. To be fair, this is the first bad case I have encountered. A far cry from the pleasant encounters I had with Rain/Crystal/An ni

Will PM you details
PM received with thanks. Have also replied to ya.

Will check what went wrong and revert back to you.

Lasses who do not perform up to our expectations will be taken down once their term expires. That has been our stand all along and there is no compromise. We do not and will not tolerate any of their nonsense.

They know it is hard to come aboard cause we do not just take our gals who wanna join us and they cherish the chance to be with us. We have high expectations of the lasses and they know the onus is on them to make it or break it.

My apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

Thanks Bro!
Old 14-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any babes from tiger stable who allow sucking tits?
anyone can intro?

-tit lover-.-
Old 14-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

If bros who happen to frequent massage parlours in shenzhen, their monthly pay without any tips or extra is ard 2-3k rmb. So few hours of work in singapore will get what they earn monthly. Good money indeed.

They have to cherish what they have here cos it will make them enough money back to china to last a year or so. They cannot afford to be selective such like if a customer give more tips or very kind, pick and choose customer. For eg 2 different numbers get 2 very different response.

For a longest time i been saying she can choose not to up the thread if she manage to get a sugar daddy but as long she using the sammy website she needs to follow the boss protocol despite who is her ts.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 14-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Hope to get some advice from bros here,

any one tried angel from simon qing stable, and is the angel from bro simonqing same as bro liltiger

http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/angel/
http://liltigersden.com/angel/

thx bros!

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 14-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zi Xuan from Mingzao 888 stable

Look: 7.5 (better than pix posted)
Massage: No rating - don't really care for it
HJ: 7.5
Roaming: limited to top. Nice nips
GFE: This is the standout. Treat you real nice

Leaving b4 month end
Old 14-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
PM received with thanks. Have also replied to ya.

Will check what went wrong and revert back to you.

Lasses who do not perform up to our expectations will be taken down once their term expires. That has been our stand all along and there is no compromise. We do not and will not tolerate any of their nonsense.

They know it is hard to come aboard cause we do not just take our gals who wanna join us and they cherish the chance to be with us. We have high expectations of the lasses and they know the onus is on them to make it or break it.

My apologies in advance for the inconvenience.

Thanks Bro!
This I 100% trust liltiger. He mean business one ok.
Old 14-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, too many MR to write ah? No time to write for sabrina?
Sorry lah bro, didn't know you're waiting, but then you better clear your short-list first before it becums long-list.

If I post a MR every 1-2 days, wait people label me as clone! worst still a multi-stables clone.

small head need to rest and big head need to work!
outta town this week, will surely write when I got back.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sggunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I heard there is a pervert guy going around bully those poor prc massage girls and beat up them some more. Those poor girls can't call the police even this kind of things happen.
Old 14-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robbie881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a chance to try Li Er from Liltiger's lair. A very service oriented lady with high KC feel. Ratings as below...

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 with pointed nips (could be higher if is not B cup)
Service: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

The service she provides makes up for the B boobies. Offers to shower before and after service, which is a plus point. I have seen many who does not bother.

Great catch for Liltiger's.
Old 14-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks bro! And for your reports as well

Maybe I just go for 3 instead of 2 - one from each stable.

So have to choose between winter and shiok...

I also forget to include suki from yet another stable... lol
Winter and Shiok... Hmm, for the look, I will go for Winter. For the massage, I will go for Syiok. Of course, maybe my opinion is biased.

Oh yeah, Suki from Chewyfruit is another hot chick who shouldn't be missed. She is under my radar as well. For sure I will go "try my luck"...
Old 15-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

This afternoon was damn frustrated at work, thought okay tonight i'll treat myself...

Tried Chewyfruit Vera for slot in evening. SMS in English (yes!) but she not free at the time I'm free.
Tried Chewyfruit Suki - no reply at all
Tried SQ's Nicole.. No reply at all
Shakyywayy - no opening at all.
Tried SQ Venus - not free
Tried Liltiger's Chaste - not free.

Now I knew I had a lot of frustration to release, so I wanted a good hard massage, and a nice sensual happy ending, with autoroaming and preferably a naked lady (option of BJ/BBBJ which I've enjoyed under Nacy). Thinking about this my mind keeps going back to A Ta. Sure, Bro Liltiger has tons of new SYTs running around SG right now but sometimes, going back to a regular lady, one that you know has quality massage and you have already broken the ice, is what one needs.

So I went back to A Ta. FR is posted here. I have to say that she's back to her old location and I prefer it here (Area B) then when she moved out for a while. And her massage still as strong as ever, one of the strongest I have experienced for a size 10 frame. Plus she gets more playful and horny the more you go back.. it's great she remembered me! Definitely a RTM for me again in the future.

I've also tried Yina/Nacy some weeks back. Location is discreet and her massage is firm. Awesome racks on her... but after my happy ending when she did my head massage she worked so much on my forehead/eyebrow area that she burst blood vessels there, so it was red like I tripped and fell on my head lol. Next day, I had a lot of explaining to do in the office. She's not a time watcher, and makes an effort to chat with me even though my chinese is hopeless. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll have better GFE with those who can speak English like Venus, possibly Vera (who looks hot)...

ATa's SBF thread here.
A Ta's Liltiger page here.
Old 15-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Sorry lah bro, didn't know you're waiting, but then you better clear your short-list first before it becums long-list.

If I post a MR every 1-2 days, wait people label me as clone! worst still a multi-stables clone.

small head need to rest and big head need to work!
outta town this week, will surely write when I got back.
Bro, you are right in every word (except for the clone part)!

I managed to clear one last evening; not to mention those I promised and want to rtm-so I better not add anymore to my list

And yes, this week got some work to clear plus jio-ed friend go ktv happy hour, so I only can clear one more...

So I think it's better you dun post mr so fast, wait I have to add again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1