The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh wow you really live up to your reputation in the fan club lol.
But I must say really unexpected. Thought she had moved on with life so much that she would never be back oh well.
I was lucky to reconnect with her through one of her friend, she is using a new WC acct.
Unfortunate that she came back but just enjoy whatever time I have with her
Old 17-01-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyworm187 View Post
did she RTC?
Not sure.
If you still have her number or WeChat better if you message her to ask…
Old 17-01-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post
Can’t seem to get the url for Anyi….anyone can help or she delisted?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

Bro, got a
Old 17-01-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I was lucky to reconnect with her through one of her friend, she is using a new WC acct.
Unfortunate that she came back but just enjoy whatever time I have with her
Well, with the dry season in terms of MLs, and for old time's sake, will try to support her. Lets see how she performs

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-01-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
for a bj and hj i think its reasonable.
Haha brother you kena chop carrot head already. Her first victim!
Old 17-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Long ago no BJ liao, but seems like she’s jumped on the bandwagon of $130 and cutting services sadly. For her the attraction was really that pretty look and hot body. The inability to see it all again is quite dampening, though really tempted as a regular last time.
I don't mind giving her a shot since she so hyped. But is she for natural boobs lover? If small Bs a bit not my thing haha
Old 17-01-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Qian Qian 倩倩 from SLG.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Photos are her. Slim lady with D cup natural breasts. She has large and dark areolas.

I didn't ask for a hard massage so I can't judge for that. I asked for a sensual massage and she gave me what I asked for, so no complaints. Nice person to talk to and was willing to do what I like that is within her limits. Overall I think it's a good session and would go back again.
Old 17-01-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
I don't mind giving her a shot since she so hyped. But is she for natural boobs lover? If small Bs a bit not my thing haha
Not sure what the hype about . I find her so so from her previous stint even though full nude. Maybe too tanned for my liking 😄. Anyway have book a session with her to see if any changes !
Old 17-01-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
XxJj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
Any bro tried her before? Any MR to share?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xing-yue-massage/
Tried her once when she was located at the north. Does not look like photo, maybe 15% discount from the first few seconds of the video, massage was soso and flat chest. But the bj was decent, just that can’t cim.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Not sure what the hype about . I find her so so from her previous stint even though full nude. Maybe too tanned for my liking 😄. Anyway have book a session with her to see if any changes !
Only those who tried her the first stint will know how much services she has cut back. It's quite unbelievable and yet there are guys who still want to support her.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Only those who tried her the first stint will know how much services she has cut back. It's quite unbelievable and yet there are guys who still want to support her.
First stint was good. Still got cim. Haha. 2nd stint, I visit one time then didn't go back le. She also grow slightly fat during my 2nd stint visit.
Old 17-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
All MLs just getting more & more vanilla

For the past 6 months, I think I have only visited 5 MLs in total

After I met a few with lousy service then I have switched the playground
Old 17-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well for me I do have a softer spot for my ex regulars. It’s more of the bond and chemistry and how comfortable while I am there sometimes. After all if I want more services there are places where you can pay to get them while it’s getting harder to find someone I can click with as I age. Different people different strokes I guess.
But her game this time round could be a bit dangerous given the price hike so let’s see.
Old 17-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
It’s not humongous for sure but it’s decent sized for me. I go for more of a proportion thing, to me the right proportion for the size and height is more alluring than just one huge asset.
For her at least it’s not a pair I would call small.
Old 17-01-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2741 / Power: 14
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage/

Finally get to try zara after so long

Looks: 8/10, 10-20% discount from the web photos, was welcomed with translucent night gown and bunded hair, very seductive

Massage: 9/10, unquestionably her forte as other bros mentioned, good strength and right spots.

Sensual: Massage is her forte, so i didnt expect much but enough to release comfortably, left the place happily.

RTM: Sure, if feel like having a pretty masseur to relieve my back when im around the area.
Care to share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1