The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 18
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Guess I don need a rain coat or umbrella. How about motorcycle rental? I no license and also will police disturb?
Just need you passport for bike rental, no need for license. As for police, make sure the bike rental shop provide you with a helmet. Police usually stop bikers without helmet. If I remember correctly , some junctions have police where they stationed over the area.
Old 14-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 21
jadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, like to check with all samsters here. i am decideing to settle down in phuket. Any samster here familier with the thai law on 'aliens' purchasing properties? understand that we are able to purchase condos but i am looking at landed home. might be marrying a thai girl but I would still prefer everything to be under my name just to be on the safe side. any advice? thanks!
Old 14-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jadedragon,

Yes you can buy a condo in Phuket but technically by law a foreigner cannot buy landed property in Thailand. Obviously there are a few hundred developers selling villas etc. to foreigners. Although I am not 100% sure, I think they are still using the nominee way which is also not allowed now. But if I were you I'd speak with the developers whom you are purchasing a house from and also to a property lawyer just to be safe. I'm assuming there must be a way or else all these developers would be out of business by now. Definitely do lots of research before making the leap. Sorry I can't be of more help. Cheers.
Old 14-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u r sharing what u know so izzt better than nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
jadedragon,
Yes you can buy a condo in Phuket but technically by law a foreigner cannot buy landed property in Thailand. Obviously there are a few hundred developers selling villas etc. to foreigners. Although I am not 100% sure, I think they are still using the nominee way which is also not allowed now. But if I were you I'd speak with the developers whom you are purchasing a house from and also to a property lawyer just to be safe. I'm assuming there must be a way or else all these developers would be out of business by now. Definitely do lots of research before making the leap. Sorry I can't be of more help. Cheers.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 15-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
jadedragon,

Yes you can buy a condo in Phuket but technically by law a foreigner cannot buy landed property in Thailand. Obviously there are a few hundred developers selling villas etc. to foreigners.
If I may, I would like to offer what I have heard regarding this matter. Every project (housing) has a quota in place. That is, 51% of the unit must be owned by Thais & the remaining 49% can be owned by a foreigner with the need to register it in the name of a company, real or otherwise. However, if you were to buy a property as a foreigner, you will have to pay a premium of around 10 - 20% above the selling price for a foreigner. I overheard a guy saying he paid an extra 15% above the price because he bought a condominium somewhere in Patong, so I guess 10% - 20% is a pretty good gauge.

The way around this premium would be to lease / rent the property for a term of 30 years which is sufficient in most cases. During this initial term, you are free to sell off the property to another person or back to the developer, if I am not wrong. If you really like the place & still relatively young, you can extend for another 2 terms, making a total of 90 years which is way above my life expectancy. Reminds me of what my friends told me. "If you feel like drinking milk, there is no need to bring the cow home".

If you have the intention to hand over the property to someone, maybe your family or your terak, etc, you can "sell" it to them & the lease term starts all over again.

E.g, I buy the condominium once it has been completed & I renew my lease terms twice but the building is only 80 years old. I want to give it to my son, so I sell it to him. My son can have it for the full 3 terms, i.e. 90 years, instead of 10 years of my 3 terms, as many people believed. Hope this example is clear.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I would also like to own property in a paradise so close to my "red dot".

Ja neh!!!

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 15-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 21
jadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bros for the replies. Would love to setup a home near the sea.. . of course, cost is also a deciding factor. thus need to get all info before throwing in my $$. maybe i will lease from developers like what bro said here. need milk dont need to bring the cow home. lol. of coz would welcome more info/suggestions. thanks!
Old 15-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Reporting live from phuket.. Got in last night, and with good graces of our resident HKTboy we hit Bangla stretch. His new spot Secrets is refreshingly different setup with coyotes and model type dancers, more suited for us asian types vs most farang-fied joints here. Saw only 1 short lived farang table next to us.

Us 2 blokes were outnumbered by 5 dancers and coyotes (and we paid for bragging rights). 3 were quite attractive, and there was 1 tall with good physique name L... boy, what would I give to do her. She's soon to be working out of some SG thai bars like Neverland.

Popped in late at Rock Hard agg (near main entrance soi Bangla), but only few pole characters looking pathetic. Ended up at Suzy Wong's, and had to settle for my prey. P was the only one that caught my eye, but still tanned type like rest. ST was bht2600, and I let her go at 0400 + some tips/money for her ride back to phuket town. Won't bore you with my episode, but she had the audacity to cum 2X before I was finally wasted.

Palm View Resort was nice standard, as good as the pics say with balcony at bht900 (high season bht1300-1500 up). Though walking is some 15mins to Bangla (motorsai 40bht, tuk ride back was bht200). Wifi is gratis, but room signals get dropped off sometimes.

Back to station earth early tomorrow morning 0930 And my thanks and appreciation to HKT boy for his time and showing me the sights
Old 15-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

GOOD LIVE REPORT man, enjoy as happy time passes very fast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Reporting live from phuket.. Got in last night, and with good graces of our resident HKTboy we hit Bangla stretch. His new spot Secrets is refreshingly different setup with coyotes and model type dancers, more suited for us asian types vs most farang-fied joints here. Saw only 1 short lived farang table next to us.

Us 2 blokes were outnumbered by 5 dancers and coyotes (and we paid for bragging rights). 3 were quite attractive, and there was 1 tall with good physique name L... boy, what would I give to do her. She's soon to be working out of some SG thai bars like Neverland.

Popped in late at Rock Hard agg (near main entrance soi Bangla), but only few pole characters looking pathetic. Ended up at Suzy Wong's, and had to settle for my prey. P was the only one that caught my eye, but still tanned type like rest. ST was bht2600, and I let her go at 0400 + some tips/money for her ride back to phuket town. Won't bore you with my episode, but she had the audacity to cum 2X before I was finally wasted.

Palm View Resort was nice standard, as good as the pics say with balcony at bht900 (high season bht1300-1500 up). Though walking is some 15mins to Bangla (motorsai 40bht, tuk ride back was bht200). Wifi is gratis, but room signals get dropped off sometimes.

Back to station earth early tomorrow morning 0930 And my thanks and appreciation to HKT boy for his time and showing me the sights

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 15-05-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: missing..
Old 15-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
GOOD LIVE REPORT man, enjoy as happy time passes very fast...
Thanks, forgot to add there's a segment with near live sex act (with a customer) and ageing chabor doing the balloon popping thing. May interest some bros here, but I personally feel it's too much in my face. Bring on the dancers, and as HKTboy said in his earlier FR, they are better quality than average bangla gal. No prizes for guessing which one was his known ex Bossy gal

Only dampener was the tragic news over in krungthep
Old 15-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
If I may, I would like to offer what I have heard regarding this matter. Every project (housing) has a quota in place. That is, 51% of the unit must be owned by Thais & the remaining 49% can be owned by a foreigner with the need to register it in the name of a company, real or otherwise. However, if you were to buy a property as a foreigner, you will have to pay a premium of around 10 - 20% above the selling price for a foreigner. I overheard a guy saying he paid an extra 15% above the price because he bought a condominium somewhere in Patong, so I guess 10% - 20% is a pretty good gauge.

The way around this premium would be to lease / rent the property for a term of 30 years which is sufficient in most cases. During this initial term, you are free to sell off the property to another person or back to the developer, if I am not wrong. If you really like the place & still relatively young, you can extend for another 2 terms, making a total of 90 years which is way above my life expectancy. Reminds me of what my friends told me. "If you feel like drinking milk, there is no need to bring the cow home".

If you have the intention to hand over the property to someone, maybe your family or your terak, etc, you can "sell" it to them & the lease term starts all over again.

E.g, I buy the condominium once it has been completed & I renew my lease terms twice but the building is only 80 years old. I want to give it to my son, so I sell it to him. My son can have it for the full 3 terms, i.e. 90 years, instead of 10 years of my 3 terms, as many people believed. Hope this example is clear.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I would also like to own property in a paradise so close to my "red dot".

Ja neh!!!
I may be wrong here but I think the 49-51% quota is only for condos not landed properties. According to Thai law a foreigner cannot own land in Thailand unless it's a company with majority share held by a Thai person.

Phuket has the highest property prices and especially when it's beach front. Just to give you an idea for comparison, prime beach front land in Phuket costs more than downtown Sukhumvit property in Bangkok. But again compared to Singapore housing prices houses in Phuket are still considered cheap. For a million you can get a very very nice villa where as that price can only get you a normal condo in Singapore.

Hope this helps a bit.
Old 16-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Had a good night with yinyang last night in Patong and probably bought too much drinks for the girls at Secret but at least we had about 6 or 7 girls to two guys. Secret is definitely very enjoyable and for those coming to Phuket most definitely pay a visit.
Old 16-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...probably bought too much drinks for the girls at Secret but at least we had about 6 or 7 girls to two guys...
Bro,

Can share what type of dmg are we looking at, like drinks how much, LDs how much???

I've been to hollywood a few times but never noticed what is below the disco. Seems like there there 3 discos along bangla road, i.e. hollywood, seduction & tiger. My regular girl (or has she been unknowingly promoted to terak status? gasp!) says she prefers hollywood as first choice afterwork entertainment venue followed by seduction. She doesn't like tiger disco, I wonder why.

Also, I guess this is your second trip there. Any chance of bring the girls (models or otherwise) out from secret?

I'm looking at budget airlines' websites all the time hoping for cheap tickets but after my horrible with Jet*, I might boycott them from now onwards.

Jet*, if you can hear me, if you still do not reply my feedback, I'm going to the press!!!

Ja neh!!!

Old 16-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Can share what type of dmg are we looking at, like drinks how much, LDs how much???

I've been to hollywood a few times but never noticed what is below the disco. Seems like there there 3 discos along bangla road, i.e. hollywood, seduction & tiger. My regular girl (or has she been unknowingly promoted to terak status? gasp!) says she prefers hollywood as first choice afterwork entertainment venue followed by seduction. She doesn't like tiger disco, I wonder why.

Also, I guess this is your second trip there. Any chance of bring the girls (models or otherwise) out from secret?

I'm looking at budget airlines' websites all the time hoping for cheap tickets but after my horrible with Jet*, I might boycott them from now onwards.

Jet*, if you can hear me, if you still do not reply my feedback, I'm going to the press!!!

Ja neh!!!
Drinks at Secret are at B190 each. That's for all drinks including the LDs. Slightly more if you order like a Martini or something. The thing is the girls at Secret are a bit more aggressive in asking for drinks so you have to keep things under control if you don't want to end up with a huge bill at the end of the night. Even the waitress was asking for drinks. Maybe it's because I know one of the girls before from Bossy so she's more daring with me. Anyways, some of the girls do go with customers and some don't. Just ask them or maybe talk to the mamasan. Oh by the way, the mamasan also asked me for a drink too. For the models, mamasan told me they will cost upwards of B10,000 so I'm not sure if they're worth that kind of money.

Your girl probably doesn't like Tiger cuz it's too in your face full of working girls. Hollywood does as well but it's not as bad or as obvious as Tiger and Seduction have very few of them if any so it's just like a normal club. I think most girls will prefer clubs like this.

Well, have a good trip when you get here. Cheers.
Old 18-05-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, care to share what happened? Must be something damn....cos it was your preferred budget airlines previously...
Old 18-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

Bro,

I'll post about it maybe this evening after I get back from work. Not so easy to rant about them using iPhone.

Ja neh!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1