The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
I remembered that she asked me to look at the night view while showering in bathroom. waiting for her to be back!!!
Good memories with MLs in that room as well.
Old 25-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
This thread getting more hilarious.

Once an ML was mentioned, then suddenly will have 5-6 MRs on her.
Just because good MR was posted, makes those people who’re reading to visit her, end up it's true, so more & more FRs for her
Old 25-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lucky/
Have a session with Lucky. I like her sensual.GFE is top notch. She can talk anything and her voice and the way she talk let me look at her expression no stop. Love it. A very positive and sunny girl. Left at 1 hour mark. After release she still provide JG till time up. Rtm yes for me.
Old 25-11-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

can’t find any MR. the review at SLG looks good but is a bit sceptical
Reviews at all these websites hardly can trust wan, how to trust e creditibity of a website when one tried to write a MR on a ML but still have to subjected to the webmaster's approval? Mean they can filter off all those -ve MRs n keep those +ve MRs
Old 25-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Senior bro, thanks for sharing!
Since can’t pm you for her contact, can openly ask here?
I would like to experience the more accomodating part asap
I think this fish is not your vegatable leh.
Will let you know when I got a nice SYT experience.
So far the market quite jialat.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Not sure about Bro GM

But if you let me choose between W and XiaoYu, I will go for XiaoYu

Service wise both also good
Old 25-11-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I ask the bros here, is she very hard to book? So far no reply at all from her.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/
Old 26-11-2023, 12:14 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Fish looks like a Korean, yes? I’ll visit her again but not … need give someone face

Got SYT, please intro to uncle here. Thanks in advance. My SYT definition, you know best

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 26-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Life bro, you in marketing line? I am tempted to visit fish again based on your inputs. But she doesn’t want to accept my friend request. I don’t have local number to give her
I’m pretty much retired from SLG, hence, no more local number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Not sure about Bro GM

But if you let me choose between W and XiaoYu, I will go for XiaoYu

Service wise both also good

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 26-11-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a glorious beacon of lightJondahesus is a glorious beacon of lightJondahesus is a glorious beacon of lightJondahesus is a glorious beacon of lightJondahesus is a glorious beacon of light

Short MR for Miao Miao

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/miao-miao-massage/

Environment: Clean apartment, massage bed in living room, showers in her bedroom. Has apartment to herself.

Looks/Body: Resemblance to her pictures but need give 30% discount. Probably in late 30s ba. Boobs between B and C, natural. Allowed zhut. Body not fat.

Massage: Massage was good.Got strength, pressed the correct places and not the short kind. Offered JG and prostate massage which was quite legit one.

Sensual: Slow teasing HJ while we both roam our body.
Old 26-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Life bro, you in marketing line? I am tempted to visit fish again based on your inputs. But she doesn’t want to accept my friend request. I don’t have local number to give her
I’m pretty much retired from SLG, hence, no more local number
GM Bro, I'm not haha, recommending another ML, not sure whether you visit MHT before, I felt like could be your liking

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Old 26-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Looks: 7 (milf)
Boob: smaller B
Massage: 7 (seems authentic but not into body massage)
Sensual: 5 (plain vanilla)

Rtm: maybe to try jg
Old 26-11-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fish looks like a Korean, yes? I’ll visit her again but not … need give someone face

Got SYT, please intro to uncle here. Thanks in advance. My SYT definition, you know best
No worries. We are both uncles.
Yup. I know ur SYT criteria. 🫡
Old 26-11-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to whatsapp some girls but got no reply, sweetie also doesn’t reply my message. Amei replied but she asked me to add her wechat and i said sorry i dont have wechat then she ghosted me, very sad lol.

The only who replied me is momo.
Location is quite near to mrt . Very nice and very clean private apartment but she’s not syt and maybe late 30’s. Service oriented and no gfe, maybe i got no chemistry with her. She’s can speak English. RTM maybe but as I already tried a couple of milf cos they replied my message but i wanna try syt girls cos never tried yet but they dont reply my message lol.
Old 26-11-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetallice View Post
I tried to whatsapp some girls but got no reply, sweetie also doesn’t reply my message. Amei replied but she asked me to add her wechat and i said sorry i dont have wechat then she ghosted me, very sad lol.
You are missing out alot on not having wechat.
I have wechat many years ago and it was even before I use whatsapp.
In fact, I find wechat more powerful and user friendly than whataspp.
Many functions available on WA, wechat already can do years ago.

The reason why Amei asked you to use wechat is save on sms cost and also wechat is more familiar to her. Same as other MLs. After having wechat, it will be more easier to rebook the gals.

Amei is Sweetie's room mate, once you tried her, you can asked her to help you to get Sweetie to accept your booking.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1