The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, I’m referring to this YiYi, trying to text her for 2 weeks, never get a reply, will try again this week hahah
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yiyi/
I happened to visit this one recently, she’s back after a short break.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 17-11-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, I’m referring to this YiYi, trying to text her for 2 weeks, never get a reply, will try again this week hahah
Tried before a while back, very vanilla, nothing special, no RTM for me. So dun think you are missing out much.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold

New to MLS, can bros recommend? Any ML that can do proper massage +bj? On red line is best

Last edited by mrvin; 17-11-2023 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Add context
Old 17-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommended ML that operates till midnight? Feeling awkward if I ask them one by one, lol
Old 17-11-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any heavy flavoured ml to recommend?

i read fr, all like vanilla.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 11
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally got a slot with a ML that probably needs no introduction. Amei. . I am a sucker for pretty face. Probably will waste my shot when she kisses. Lol. Ok i admit i am weak but just cannot tahan pretty face.

Very spacious clean toilet with many bottles of shower cream, nice big mirror and i jus imagine sitting her on the basin and jus whack. Or doggy infront of the mirror. Shiok. But of cause she dont do la, just i imagine only. Lol.

Ok back to reality, surprisingly good massage or that i am prejudiced, but really loosen some knots here and there. Especially calf area.
We chit chatting while massage and discuss abt a certain influencer blah blah.

Then ask to turn around, got short dances somemore, wah piangz. I up all the way sia. Zz. How to tahan sia.

Anyway, really good experience for me.

Side track, how to put signatures ar? I want put Amei then Lora in my signature leh, cause to me they are good.

Ok enjoy guys.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/amei-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-11-2023 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 17-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below are a few I had tried that I feel is pretty good at ear picking:

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xi/
With above average massage as well. Small size and small NNP tho but at budget $110.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/
With very good massage. Used to do SM also.
And now with latest very good JG adding to her skillset.

Pretty with nice body and NNP.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/malaxi-massage/
Bah bah body. But the highest playability among the 4.
After a long hiatus, and curious about ear digging, and based on bro AhhBoi recommendations, decided to try out Malaxi for a 2 hour service.

Was greeted by a friendly face with 2 adorable dimples, and immediately she welcomed me like we known for ages. Upon entering, she served me a homemade chrysanthemum tea and her place is very clean and tidy.

Her massage skills is one of the best, even better than those TCM one, and also amazed by the very unique “roller pin” massage, it felt very relaxing and refreshing. She also offer hot oil back massage which is good for blood circulation. After that, she gave me a very shiok HDLY in which I almost cum.

Catbath is sensual and thorough, starting from the back, and then turnover, working from top to bottom and slowly towards my small bro. Then she sat on top of me and gave me a HJ and asked me to play with her boobs and not for long, I surrendered.

After cleaning up, she started the ear digging service and I must admit that it is very pro. Surprisingly there wasn’t much ear shit so she started to gave me face massage and also put a face mask on me. After that, she did a very shiok head massage until I dozed off. When I woke up, it was already 2 hours but she said it’s ok, because there wasn’t anyone after me.

Conclusion: very chatty, friendly, no short changing, and very good overall refreshing sensual massage package and I will definitely RTM
Old 17-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went back to look for Nina last week for a session after close to 2-3 months of hiatus from her. She greeted me in a sexy ktv outfit at the entrance, and boy... she still looks hot.

Went for a quick shower and had a short massage before she proceeded to tease my nipples with 1 hand and slathered some oil and gently stroked my rod with the other, while I fondled and suckled on her huge D's. Took some time before shooting but she was very patient, she is still as playful as I remembered from my previous visit.

Surprised to actually see her collection of costumes even though I remember seeing her post it on wc quite some time back.

Very likely to RTM

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nina-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-11-2023 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 17-11-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 15
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Just trying luck here.

Anyone still in ctc with a fei fei that has tattoos n huge rack, she was previously on SLG working at farrer park spa?

Would love to visit her again if she still in this line
Old 17-11-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
VisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to beholdVisionarYy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Nope. Coz I just confirmed with her my advance booking for this weekend.
Thanks for the reply bro. Then why cannot find her post? Lol
Old 17-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 4
Buaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuaytahanliao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Mango/Zara

- Strong massage skills
- Good ear picking skills
- Location good for drivers and people who take bus.
- Sensual: can fondle boobs, boob rub on back.

RTM: Only for massage and ear picking. Sensual too vanilla liao

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-11-2023 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 17-11-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post

Side track, how to put signatures ar? I want put Amei then Lora in my signature leh, cause to me they are good.

Ok enjoy guys.
Click on USER CP, under Your Control Panel, Edit Signature.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-11-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
any heavy flavoured ml to recommend?

i read fr, all like vanilla.
Bro, how about OMM?

Someone who will poke your ass hole
Old 17-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionarYy View Post
Thanks for the reply bro. Then why cannot find her post? Lol
She responded to my WeChat.
Will ask her when I see her tmr.
Old 17-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Been a long time since my last ML review. Tried Tian Tian today.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tian-tian-massage/

Was firstly attracted by her appearance and wanted second opinions from the forum but wasnt alot of reviews.

Looks wise close to the video but add some age. Overall, she has a petite build, man-made C and bubbly personality. She is shy and love to be teased. Easy to create and hold conversations. Its like having a mistress. Oh ya, whats new was her come from below BJ. I would say the best thing was her deep throat, she almost gag but still held in. Her tongue is so freaking long and i guess i was hooked at this point. The climax was when we 69, i ate her till she was begging for more and banging her pussy in my mouth to suck her dry. Oh boy, cant imagine how to stop. Seems like she should give me discount for service. Her pussy abit hairy but no smell and taste.

What i didnt expect was to extend another hour, i thought it was free based on the gfe. In my mind i thought i was just chilling and recovering. Why she never ask me shower and leave? But this girl is naughty, hungry and horny, ended up getting me hard again, sucking me hard and loudly and went for another round which was more intense. Was about to leave and she intentionally disturb me for a 3rd round causing me to be hard again. But this time she playfully told me to shower and leave, as a way for me to remember her and come back for more.

Now i am afraid if i would return. She's a gem, please respect her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1