The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/
She give bbbj and cim @$120 too.
Btw, any idea what kings treatment is?
Old 26-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

If your old number was in the database, tell them that to verify and then ask them to add your new number during your visit. Most ok to do this.

Only kena one who insist to be able to message me on my old number to verify.....she super kiasi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeon2199 View Post
Recently changed number. Cheryl from sglonelyguy accepted me.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, no need to be surprised la, because 120 is actually more common than you think. And that's the rate which must stay. Those charging 150 are all BS FLs and carrot choppers.

I dont know about Da Bao, but there are certainly more than two in slg bro. These are the known bbbj MLs at 120:
Bei Bei
Tang Tang
Yoyo
Xiao Mi
Sophia
Ke Le

Another 6 MLs in slg provides it to me as off menu mutual gratification.

Other bbbj 120 MLs in HC section:
TT
MM
Joanne
JJ
Wawa

This list is not exhaustive, so go enjoy and avoid the deceptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
MLX occasional BJer too
Hahaha yes she does Didn't know whether to mention or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yiyi-massage/
She give bbbj and cim @$120 too.
Of course! Forgot about her! My bad.

See there are many at 120 , some even cim. And more to uncover. So chiong with eyes and your fly undone.
Old 26-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, no need to be surprised la, because 120 is actually more common than you think. And that's the rate which must stay. Those charging 150 are all BS FLs and carrot choppers.

I dont know about Da Bao, but there are certainly more than two in slg bro. These are the known bbbj MLs at 120:
Bei Bei
Tang Tang
Yoyo
Xiao Mi
Sophia
Ke Le

Another 6 MLs in slg provides it to me as off menu mutual gratification.

Other bbbj 120 MLs in HC section:
TT
MM
Joanne
JJ
Wawa

Joanne RTC liao
Old 26-10-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MLX occasional BJer too
Haiz... when I still frequent her she always want me to service her but never serviced me in this aspect... think must be pioneer regulars then have.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 26-10-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
powerla is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hahaha yes she does Didn't know whether to mention or not.

Of course! Forgot about her! My bad.

See there are many at 120 , some even cim. And more to uncover. So chiong with eyes and your fly undone.
I defo enjoy going to yiyi - her BBBJ really good and i love it.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Haiz... when I still frequent her she always want me to service her but never serviced me in this aspect... think must be pioneer regulars then have.
Ya man, until I get stressed if my service is up to standard. When have I become a ML?
Old 26-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya man, until I get stressed if my service is up to standard. When have I become a ML?
鸭 lor... recently I have also been servicing MLs and even if my tougue gets numb, have to make sure the service got standard... sometimes when they push my head away I wonder what I done wrong?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 26-10-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
comeon2199 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomeon2199 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post
If your old number was in the database, tell them that to verify and then ask them to add your new number during your visit. Most ok to do this.

Only kena one who insist to be able to message me on my old number to verify.....she super kiasi.
ah yes she told me towards the end sometimes can mention number change.
but the issue is that if someone else know that number, there's no way to verify.

But again i dont know what 'data' is kept in their database. i guess a date of visit + number is enough to verify.
maybe we should all use a blockchain identity management in future instead of phone number haha.
Old 26-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no need to be surprised la, because 120 is actually more common ...
. These are the known bbbj MLs at 120:
Bei Bei
Tang Tang
Yoyo
Xiao Mi
Sophia
Ke Le

For HC I am aware, for the condo based, just surprised that many. Maybe because bbbj not really on top of my criteria so these get filtered out.

Thanks for the insight.
Old 26-10-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerla View Post
I defo enjoy going to yiyi - her BBBJ really good and i love it.
So what is her king limited to 3 per day menu?
Old 26-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 19
alphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant futurealphanoobster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
鸭 lor... recently I have also been servicing MLs and even if my tougue gets numb, have to make sure the service got standard... sometimes when they push my head away I wonder what I done wrong?
Bro I think when they push u away. More likely is you have been doing right. They buay tahan already, so need a break, if not they break themselves. LOL
Old 26-10-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanoobster View Post
Bro I think when they push u away. More likely is you have been doing right. They buay tahan already, so need a break, if not they break themselves. LOL
Quite true.
No means Yes
Yes means No

Unless time is up.

I remembered about carrot. She yes no yes no. I had so much fun DATY until forgot about time then she had to gently remind me to get on with it because I wasn't able to decipher her last "no"
Old 26-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mushmush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
For HC I am aware, for the condo based, just surprised that many. Maybe because bbbj not really on top of my criteria so these get filtered out.

Thanks for the insight.
Hi bro, can check with you what you mean by HC? New to this haha
Old 26-10-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushmush View Post
Hi bro, can check with you what you mean by HC? New to this haha
Health Centres
Theres a thread in the forum for Health Centres / MP massage parlour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1