The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Anyone care to share your experience with any of the following MLs?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ananmassage/
Visited the first gal anan b4, she's an fl but I don't discriminate as long as service is good and no shortchanging of time, will help you shower as well.Looks close to her vid and the unique thing about her is her body art(can't tell from her pic), you will know when you see her lol.
Old 07-10-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/

At last, managed to have a session with Beibei yesterday, missed her for the pass week, our timing ta-match. Went to tried other MLs, to me, no other ML can match her GFE and Sensual department, hers still the top max.

Yesterday was there for few hours, as she has no other date, went down to swim with her (She told me before hand to bring my attire). Looking at her in her swim wear, hugging her in the pool,......wow ! that kind of feeling.....

After that, we up to bath and changed, go out to the nearby mall for our lunch,....like having a date with my wife, holding my hand and walking so close together (I was looking around, make sure don't see familiar faces)

Finished lunch, went back to her place, she asked me to massage for her
As I was massaging for her, my little brother became rod hard. My massage for her also became sensual type, and she enjoyed it.

Half way thru, some bro message her coming over liao, no choice, I have to leave.....
Old 07-10-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post

At last, managed to have a session with Beibei yesterday, missed her for the pass week, our timing ta-match. Went to tried other MLs, to me, no other ML can match her GFE and Sensual department, hers still the top max.

Yesterday was there for few hours, as she has no other date, went down to swim with her (She told me before hand to bring my attire). Looking at her in her swim wear, hugging her in the pool,......wow ! that kind of feeling.....

After that, we up to bath and changed, go out to the nearby mall for our lunch,....like having a date with my wife, holding my hand and walking so close together (I was looking around, make sure don't see familiar faces)

As I was massaging for her, my little brother became rod hard. My massage for her also became sensual type, and she enjoyed it.

Half way thru, some bro message her coming over liao, no choice, I have to leave.....
Is there a need for this post? What do u want the other bros to learn from here?
Old 07-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Is there a need for this post? What do u want the other bros to learn from here?
LOLOL probably wanted to earn some jealousy and ego here and there 😉
Old 07-10-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

this bro like to live life dangerously. married men go outside and play secretly I can understand. but go in public like this ..... thrill seeking.

this is like going bungee jumping without rope.
Old 07-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Does that hurt you ?

I am just stating that as compare to other ML, she is not like some ML, super commercial. As some bros also mention, if she cook, she will offer to bros. I just sharing I like this type of GFE, and she has it, you don't normally get it.

Those bros who had visited her would agree with me, right?
Old 07-10-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
LOLOL probably wanted to earn some jealousy and ego here and there 😉
No jealousy, many bros got same treatment from her
Old 07-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by untightenedbolt View Post
this bro like to live life dangerously. married men go outside and play secretly I can understand. but go in public like this ..... thrill seeking.

this is like going bungee jumping without rope.
I believe I am not the only one
Old 07-10-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/annamassage/

anybody tried her before? cb her pics remind me of my childhood fantasy, chingmy yau...
Old 07-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
No jealousy, many bros got same treatment from her
Icic cool cool
Old 07-10-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 21
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

bored of nina ...next pls? where are the gems like kiki
Old 07-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/annamassage/

anybody tried her before? cb her pics remind me of my childhood fantasy, chingmy yau...
Photo looks heavily edited. I would proceed with caution
Old 07-10-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/luna-massage/

Apartment: stays alone, everything is clean
Looks: Beautiful for me. Said she is 28, but it is supposed to be some Chinese magic, thought she is in her early twenties. Pretty face, a petite frame with a nice ass, and soft natural boobs.
Massage: started with just thumbs, but not enough strength to press through the meat) moved to backstepping - nice technique. Would better ask to use her knees, the bed might be too soft for stepping.
Service: a lot of teasing, ready to please, hardworking. can zhut, no kisses.
RTM: for sure. good gfe ( at least for me)

Note: She starts at 9. Also provides sm service, but for me, it's hard to imagine her doing this with her looks and soft voice.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wow this brother is living live on the edge. For me the fun starts and stops in the bedroom and i draw a line between physical fun and emotional connection to ml/fl. I have been asked out for supper/jalan2 before by Ml and i refused them all. Scared later kena caught by family or people i know. After the session finish i also loath those ml that give me gfe, i jus wanna get outa there lol.
Old 07-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't find any ML who is high in sensual which is worth visiting... spa also has many restrictions and top ups...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1