The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to allRy160880 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
nina getting boring, whats the furthest she can go?
I heard that she is trying learning SM.
Old 23-09-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
trails deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

How does Ki Ki and Ting Zi compare against each other, in terms of looks and playability?
Old 23-09-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post

Anyway, she looks good, at 168cm and 36D (though video look at most 34C).

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Looks wise as mentioned she is pleasant looking... she is indeed tall and nice natural boobs.

Ass not for perky ass lovers though... but that is common

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-09-2023, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven't visited any ML since Jan. Happened to find myself with a bit of time a couple of weeks back, so visited 2 MLs around the North-east area. Here to share my MR.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/malaxi-massage/
It was my 4th time visiting her. Haven't visited her since Dec last year. As usual, communications was smooth. The place was clean and the massage standard remained the same as my last visit. We chatted like old friends, before the sensual started. Accommodating and will slow down when asked to. At the end of it, she gave a head massage and a face massage, which was something new to me. Gave me a bottled drink before I left.
RTM? Sure, she's my failsafe.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/sha-sha-massage/
First time visiting this ML. The location is great for walkers or public transport, but very bad for drivers. The place was clean. She's from Guangdong, quite obvious from her accent. Looks is about 10% discount from what you see on the page, but still quite pretty. Very friendly and chatty. We managed to chat quite a bit during the massage. The massage was actually quite good, with sufficient strength and effort put in. The BBBJ was not bad. I've had better, but her seductive eyes during the deed are plus points. Rested a while after sensual before showering and heading out.
RTM? Probably, because the location is very convenient for me.
Old 23-09-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Zara

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/

Look: 8/10 GND look
Body: 8/10 B cup
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 7/10
Roaming: 7/10 Vanilla type
GFE: 9/10

RTM: RTM Material, visit her again after some waves of MLs, her msg skill above avg compared.

Fail-safe ML.
Old 23-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SGWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Originally Posted by SGWest:
Just visited 小姐姐,。exactly the same person in fact much pettier. Sweet voice and smile and a good listener.

Very reluctant to publish this review out but I guess good stuff must share to all bros

The main highlight here is her head lights.. not C not D I think E size.. one hand also can't cover full. Bros who likes booby won't be disappointed. Massage also top class. From head to toe superb exotic service with strength like those I experienced in Donguan. not like those anyhow touch and go... So far this is my best mm experience in 2023... place is clean and remote. personal shower rm. Strange thing is no TV.. pls treat her well and definitely a jewel to me.

https://www.impmm45.com/girl.php?id=6192

Look 8.8
Service 11/10
Body 11/10 slim
Boobs at least an E
Massage 10/10

Will return again ( already booked for next slot next week&#129392

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
So good quality and at only $110. Such a steal. Mai tu liao, chiong ah!!!
Today my next appointment. She still remembered me.. given me her jugs squeezing hug behind the door and her her soft natural E cup immediately wake up my brother.. Shiok . Straight into wash up, clean my bro well while i performed my favourite 5G auto roam in the shower rm. This time round no resistance at all maybe this is our 2nd deed. She helped dry up me and straight to massage. Obviously she is trained and anyone looking to relieve aching shoulders and lower limbs she is the one.

Where to find superb hard massage service, pretty face, slim body, NATURAL E cups nowaday... cb this is the foreign talent who needs to stay.. haha
Old 23-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/malaxi-massage/
It was my 4th time visiting her. Haven't visited her since Dec last year. As usual, communications was smooth. The place was clean and the massage standard remained the same as my last visit. We chatted like old friends, before the sensual started. Accommodating and will slow down when asked to. At the end of it, she gave a head massage and a face massage, which was something new to me. Gave me a bottled drink before I left.
RTM? Sure, she's my failsafe.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/sha-sha-massage/
First time visiting this ML. The location is great for walkers or public transport, but very bad for drivers. The place was clean. She's from Guangdong, quite obvious from her accent. Looks is about 10% discount from what you see on the page, but still quite pretty. Very friendly and chatty. We managed to chat quite a bit during the massage. The massage was actually quite good, with sufficient strength and effort put in. The BBBJ was not bad. I've had better, but her seductive eyes during the deed are plus points. Rested a while after sensual before showering and heading out.
RTM? Probably, because the location is very convenient for me.

Never try Malaxi before, does she provide BBBJ?
Old 23-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
nina getting boring, whats the furthest she can go?

Agree...
But how far you want to go?

Anyway, I quit her few months already...
Old 23-09-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderzzz View Post
Never thought that I would write for an ML one day, but this one is worth it.

So this is a friend of TuTu, managed to book her easily as she recently came SG only.

Face: 8/10
Entered the room, photos don’t do justice (looks more like the video). Might make up on and has a friendly personality. Quite tall and slim with the right curves and pretty face.

Massage hits the right spot, spent quite abit of time on massage with both hands and is not piano type. Semi nude during massage.

Body: 8.5/10
Attitude: 10/10
Sensual only with finger gliding on my back and Boobs massage. With a mirror I can see the whole view of her and her ample boobs gliding on me.
Flipped me over and use her skilful tongue to lick my nipples and kiss my neck while moaning while I caressed her smooth tear shaped breast and rubbed her nipples in revenge. Occasionally I grabbed her firm butt and thighs while she HJ me. I had a few bad experiences with mechanical HJ that was too painful or sensitive for me But how she did it for me felt like my own hands which was perfect and enough for me to enjoy the session.
Although I took 10mins to cum and shot all over her, but she didn’t complain and complimented I am impressive.

Mainly writing this to compliment on her attitude and of course more importantly pretty and nice body. Didn’t mention that when licking and sucking my nipple she was all the way looking at me with her slutty eyes.
Please don’t over book her or I will regret writing this review.

Link only for those that bother to read till the end:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/
Too many new accounts set up just to write very positive MR.
So decided to shares my experience with her…
I think we should let the girl herself to realize that she need to put in more effort and up their service to entice us, so we will rtm them.
As a SYT lover, I visited her went she first arrived.
To me very very vanilla service , not even allow to remove her bottom don’t talk about roam south..
Look won’t reject and nice boots. but can only see and “touch and go” where got chance to play with her boots .
Yes nice big mirror next to the bed but limited action… what a waste
I doubt she will be overbooked if her service level don’t improve…
Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Too many new accounts set up just to write very positive MR.
So decided to shares my experience with her…
Thanks bro for MR. Take note newbies.
Old 23-09-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy26.com/lora-massage/

Visited her right after her return from China. Compared to the first 2-3 sessions she became more mechanical. Don't know if this change is permanent or just her mood. Will try one more time and drop if stays the same.

luckily Layla is back
https://sglonelyguy26.com/layla-massage/

She moved to a better location in the B area, close to bus stops. Clean apartment, she disposable towels which aren't very good, better to bring you own. She is still pretty with a good body and a strong message.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/pei-qi-massage/
thought she was the new one, but based on the replies she is a regular ml here.

Environment: clean apartment, clean towels
Look: what you see is what you get. attractive girl with a good body, and natural b boobs. Service: (may depend on person to person, I guess) light massage, clearly don't have enough experience in it, but was pleasant. Great catbath, licked from head to toe, front as well. Hj is ok, not many variations, hope to get better next time.
Rtm: for sure. she is staying here until December and really worth visiting. also, speak a bit of English
Old 23-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderzzz View Post
only reaction from her was that she was impressed with me and say I was very good.
err... did she say "你很厉害?"

that's actually a backhanded compliment. if you get that remark in the number checking database, it becomes harder to make bookings with the ang pais. working ladies generally prefer "one minute men"
Old 23-09-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Zara

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/zara-massage/

Look: 8/10 GND look
Body: 8/10 B cup
Roaming: 7/10 Vanilla type
GFE: 9/10

RTM: RTM Material, visit her again after some waves of MLs, her msg skill above avg compared.

Fail-safe ML.
Arissa has delisted for weeks and RTC, She is likely not coming back to Singapore any time soon or not at all. So looking for good alternative who provides very good massage. .

So look for Zara who provides very good massage similar to Arissa

Her place has nice view and also she also has massage bed.

Similar to Arissa. She took pride in her massage works. She is better vanilla than Arissa. YMMV

For serious massage lover, can actually look for Zara.

RTM many times for very good body massage after Arissa delisted

Last edited by goodnick; 23-09-2023 at 07:26 PM.
Old 23-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Icopral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the lao jiao bros, when you say regular ML what's the frequency of visitation like ah? Once a week, 2 weeks or a month?

And also after you visit for so many times wouldn't it get mundane?
Old 23-09-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Never try Malaxi before, does she provide BBBJ?
No, she doesn't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1