The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Intoxicvted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
The good old days of saying 50 80 100 is lost with time.
I had spoken to some MLs on this and they are working against the crowd by accepting $50 onwards tips.

Do more, get popular rather than do big and only have irregular customer flow.

All in all, really need to dig out the gems in your area of convenience.
East area alot of such gems... West so far I only managed to find one, too many Cat1 shops in the west it's f up.
hi bro can share ctc for the west XD
TIA
Old 23-10-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
No choice one of my regular recently move to near town. Tips there people especially foreigner willing to tip up to 300+ just got hj and boobs touching exclude entrance so yeah. But I still tip her same 50 she don't complain, so yup we not Robert but there are many willing to be Robert.
U saw with own eyes the foreigner tip $300+ or hear from the ML?

I believe many ML also dua pao sian, like to say they have customers giving them big fat tips... this is to hint others to follow suit

But yea stick to market rates and resist being a roberto
Old 23-10-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
lol, heard before also. got good guys who just take out 2B and hand over without GQ and ending. they relaly take it as tips to ML. very good guys.
This kind of assholes most likely is money launderer or bank robbers

Good heart then donate to charity or help the elderly... not spoil market by throwing money at spas

But anyway take whatever those mls say with a pinch of salt... they always like to blow say got customers give xxxx amount of fat tips

From what I see, many of them are struggling with poor biz now... everyday update their wechat asking for bros to support them
Old 23-10-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Grockery is Cool - loads of Potential

K****om spa at BT is asking more than cat 1, $92/hr entry rate

Boycott confirm, reduce price or tutup.
Old Today, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2220 / Power: 17
alphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond reputealphina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicvted View Post
hi bro can share ctc for the west XD
TIA
Sometimes a Journey to the West will reap good results and karma.
Do check your PM bro.
Old Today, 10:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
orangeredyellow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorangeredyellow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Sometimes a Journey to the West will reap good results and karma.
Do check your PM bro.
PM you too master! West side best side!!
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
This kind of assholes most likely is money launderer or bank robbers

Good heart then donate to charity or help the elderly... not spoil market by throwing money at spas

But anyway take whatever those mls say with a pinch of salt... they always like to blow say got customers give xxxx amount of fat tips

From what I see, many of them are struggling with poor biz now... everyday update their wechat asking for bros to support them
Business too competitive, only the fittest survive the jungle.
Old Today, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
thimo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are indeed many 50 hjs in the east if you are not picky and keen to explore more.

I think the ML's mentality is just to gain as much as they can during their short stint in this. No wrong in that but we also need to care for our wallets and think if they continue to be like this, they will just NOT have business lo.

We cannot stop pple from shoving their money (tips) to MLs also even without doing the job.

There are also MLs with quite strong mentality where they dont take more than necessary and is genuine to provide good service without charging more. I encountered one that told me she dont take more than market rate but i duuno if its bullshit anot la. hahahaha
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 10
fallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im a person whereby im willing to tip for good service rendered. But recently my regular also start to have service level dip.

An amazing bro gifted iphone 16. She also had capella hotel booked for her to spend time together on offdays. Tips how much dunno.

After which, she started to ask gifts from other bros and which i got irritated with and stopped patronizing.
Old Today, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Im a person whereby im willing to tip for good service rendered. But recently my regular also start to have service level dip.

An amazing bro gifted iphone 16. She also had capella hotel booked for her to spend time together on offdays. Tips how much dunno.

After which, she started to ask gifts from other bros and which i got irritated with and stopped patronizing.
Yes they like to compare clients, some even compare you and other people’s so called Bf. If you don’t treat her as well, she will get really angry. They don’t even consider those people that are more willing to spend are in general older coz they are more well to do.
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 10
fallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfallen69angel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Yes they like to compare clients, some even compare you and other people’s so called Bf. If you don’t treat her as well, she will get really angry. They don’t even consider those people that are more willing to spend are in general older coz they are more well to do.
Im easy to go out with her friends to makan and get the bill. But i think iphone 16 and hotel is a bit too mad la. Either he is too into the ml, or he is just too rich to gift phones and etc.

Or kena kc jialat jialat.
Old Today, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
fishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfishsoup84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post

Yes, older bros tend to be more well off. I also tip more for good service. Life is short. No need to be always penny pinching and so calculating. Satisfaction with happy is way more important.
Old Today, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to allToTo1985 is a name known to all

Got heard of fl gotting 1.7k 1s
This was posted in the fl chat
Maybe want to flex that she got a carrothead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1