The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2023, 10:01 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Interestingly quite a few MLs heading back these few weeks, Zara/Mango, Amei, Fairy, XLN, Ting zi (think she’s not yet back).
Not sure coincidence or what, maybe there is some banking issue back home they have to go back settle, given the recent shadow banking issue.
I manage to contact two of my closer ml-s who rtc recently and verify indeed they were having some issues with the remittance
Old 22-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo guys, I think my previous post a bit misleading as quoted here. Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.

Now 150 just for hj... idk.
No brainer. Pass.
Old 22-08-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ravefliers1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First review

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-yan-yan/

Location: east, one of the common locations. Not too bad for foot solder. Can find food all around. Clean and very well decorated place.

Looks: Looks very similar to the photos. Very bubbly character who laughs easily. Very cheerful girl. Very easy to talk to and all the laughter does make the atmosphere very relaxing.

Body: sexily dressed at the start, topless during massage. Natural C, very sexy.

Massage: 10/10. Excellent! Well trained masseur back home. Good hard massage for those who enjoy good proper massage.

Service: 10/10. Wiped me dry. Very easy to engage in conversation. Very cheerful. Overall very enjoyable and relaxing experience.

Sensual: 8/0. Tries her very best with catbath, licking all over and moaning but do respect her boundaries. May not be the most sensual but pretty good still

RTM: definitely.

Overall verdict: for people who love a good massage by a sexy young lady with a very cheerful personality.
Old 22-08-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alan1210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Apply some cool down water.

Face pretty anot ownself judge , boobs confirm small

and smrt stop the Jessie hype hype , inside telegram group no see you share also.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/jessie-massage/
What's the telegram group
Old 23-08-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalgene123 View Post
So far nothing... West side too boring. Unless anybody can recommend me too
is it cos there not as much west side condos and the rent are all pretty expensive?

as seems like usually the MLs do not operate in the West most of the time.
Old 23-08-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Is she the OG gym ger? I remember the OG gym ger has a very big tattoo on the thigh area one. She was a very good bonk at 170 then. The price went up to 200 then 220 then never came back here.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!

Looks like xiao han also leaving sg 😕

Anyone in contact with tingzi, xln, xiaoxi or sugar and know whether they are coming back soon? Lacking syt these days.
Old 23-08-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
It is more like she will shower and wash you clean clean from head to bottom.
I am looking for those can bath each other type.
Old 23-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post

Anyone in contact with tingzi, xln, xiaoxi or sugar and know whether they are coming back soon? Lacking syt these days.
syt Amy (110) also delisted and leaving
Old 23-08-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post

Shuang shuang last working day today. Likely not coming back
Old 23-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Ice

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/ice-massage/

Don't know visited her how many times le and her service standard never drops! She is here for very long so I guess no need to write too much.

She is lao chio with very big neh neh. Massage wise good for me and good talker. Me always find MLs who know JG so she does but not as good actually - very basic pulling of veins so lacks overall effectiveness. But all these are compensated by her juicy figure and service. During sensual, she does quite alot of dirty talks and somehow abit of GFE for me. She keep saying shouldn't do JG coz now she is suffering from my Didi strength She finish me off with BJ and shoot on my loads on her body. She wanted a hug but I decline politely as I scare my own cum. Hahahahaha. Left a happy man. Cheers
Old 23-08-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Is she the OG gym ger? I remember the OG gym ger has a very big tattoo on the thigh area one. She was a very good bonk at 170 then. The price went up to 200 then 220 then never came back here.
Yes that is the one.

Oh dear, the thread today is full of sadness. So many good ladies leaving.
Old 23-08-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Baby

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/baby-massage/

I owed her a FR and visited her months back

She is a very cute lady and reason I RTM because she is also my fellow Hainanese roots. Initiately she was very shy but when she gets comfortable with u, she is very chatty. I skip the massage and opts for longer sensual. So we hug each other and cuddle. She allows me to slowly strip her and grab her neh neh (very soft and spongy). Later I politely ask her if I have the honor to strip her panties. And she said YES! Full nude and I almost committed a crime there. I managed to control myself and let her service my little brother and rest is history. She told me that she will take care of me if I visited her in Hainan, is this a hint for more??? Hahahahaha
Old 23-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes that is the one.

Oh dear, the thread today is full of sadness. So many good ladies leaving.
Bu this SLG one got show thigh no tattoo though.
Old 23-08-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Shuang shuang last working day today. Likely not coming back
Why all leaving leh? I thought dollar for dollar, sg is still a very good place for them to earn good money?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1